Get Stefan Molyneux to do a show about (((Them)))

twitter.com/Gotz_Iron_Hand/status/799389150898163712

Like, comment, and retweet this.

Bump

He's talked about this before.

He basically said "of course Jews are overrepresented in certain ideological movements, they have higher IQ's".

Actually if you do the math, as I have, integrating the bell curves you would find that since Jews are only 2% of the population, there should be roughly the same # of whites as jews at the upper IQ echelons. Clearly some nepotism is involved when every single media company is owned by the same small ethnic population.

I think Stef is trying to brush this off, or doesn't want to think about it. But it's a major hole in his narrative.

well specifically go into the adverse effect of the "consolidation" part of those industries.

how much power is centralized in banking, media, and academia.

Gtkrwn

Steel beams

Jews should be targeted not for being Jews but because they are a small share of the population wielding a disproportional amount of power relative to the majority of the population. This is like being ruled by a colonial power. Instead of simply being anti-semitic, you should argue on these terms: just claim if it were any other group of people, you'd do and say the same. Best part? It's true: you'd actually do and say the same if it were, say, japanese controlling the American media.

>(((molyneux)))

I always say "Imagine Hindus controlled the banks, hollywood, and academia. Do you think there would be pro-Hindu messaging in pretty much every facet of culture?"

Jews control the media and therefore they control the narrative.
So pointing this out gets shut down as "anti-semitic". It's an effective strategy.

Oy vey!!

Try to get historical examples of similar things. For Portugal, for instance, we had Spain doing it to us between 1580 and 1640; the UK between 1851 and 1926 and Germany between 2001 and now. It was/is accepted in Portugal to hate Spaniards, English and Germans during these periods lol

That's a line I don't think he is willing to openly cross. He has dropped some subtle clues that make me think he is completely aware of the sextuple bracket question.

Shekels

not an argument

M

Lets get him to discus ethnic nationalism and the benefits of a homogeneous society

A

G

A

F