Nickelodeon Developing Los Casagrandes, New Companion Series to Animated Hit The Loud House

>Nickelodeon announced today the development of Los Casagrandes (working title), a companion series to the animated hit The Loud House that will follow Lincoln Loud’s friend Ronnie Anne and her extended family, the Casagrandes, who live together in the big city. Nickelodeon has also greenlit a fourth season (26 episodes) of The Loud House, which will include a six-episode story arc featuring the Casagrandes. Since its launch in 2016, The Loud House has remained one of Nickelodeon’s top-rated shows and is currently the number-one series across television with Kids 2-11 and Kids 6-11 year to date.

sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/nickelodeon-developing-los-casagrandes-companion-210000280.html

NICE, what's Sup Forums's thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5-VxGrH6XU&t=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How many other Nicktoons got their own spinoffs while the parent show was still airing?

Meh

>Spin off
>Hispanic protagonist
>Surrounded by aliens
Hello Planet Sheen 2

The Casagrandes were pretty popular towards the hispanic crowd, so I could see this working in Nick's favor

This is totally different

It's gonna be real annoying with that stupid retard kid

>This is totally different
Nope

So is this why Ronnie Anne was removed as Lincoln's love interest in The Loud House? So she'd be free to have her own spin-off?

Yes it is. Stop it

The retard kid wasn't even annoying in the actual episodes, he was quite funny

What would Savino do?

Why are Hispanics called Aliens?

>The retard kid wasn't even annoying in the actual episodes
But he was.

The cast is fucking ugly, except for the sister.

>Just as Trump is about to eliminate DACA
>LA-produced cartoon tries to show everyone how COOL and IMPORTANT illegal immigrants are with a cartoon about them

Enjoy your propaganda, fags.

I can't jerk off to this.

>another milf nick mom
yes please

God please no, i fucking hated all those characters, and now best boy bobby is going to be permanently seperated from TLH to be on this shit. Also, why havent they gassed their tard abomination yet?

Did you go to Coco and boo the entire movie, too?

>now best boy bobby is going to be permanently seperated from TLH to be on this shit
Good now lori can get a proper boyfriend

yes, we knew about this since she left the show

It was only his duty.

>Did you go to Coco and boo the entire movie, too?

Coco was about Mexicans in Mexico. Nothing wrong with that.

A mexican loud house

As a mexican, I want this so badly. We deserve a chance now

Once you meet misha you really gotta question that

Fuck you, bobby was the best male character on TLH, at least lynn sr is still on their

Misha is great, I used to chill with him on the Gravity Falls General, /gfg/

>bobby was the best male character on TLH
No he's not and no he wasn't

aRE you fucking shittin me

Remember the time this concept worked with the fuckin Cleveland Show?

Yeah me neither

Why? You have the loud hosue already. Why does every subculture or race need something to be pandered specifically to them? The recent need for diversity is fucking stupid.

>what's Sup Forums's thoughts on this
who's canonically got the biggest tits

T.a fucking idiot
Name one better male on that show

If you enjoy stereotypes after stereotypes maybe. coco was insultingly superficial. Literaly the equivalent of blackface with bone in the nose canibals to represent "Africa"

this background character

>You don't think a deadbeat who can't hold a stable job to save his life is anything great of a character so you're an idiot
okay, kid

>Lènì
good

>I don't want MI FAMILIA to find out that I am going to LA PLAZA to learn to be UN MARIACHI! They would say AY CARAMBA!

Mexicans don't talk like that?

Hes likable, sweet, and most importantly funny. Who the fcuk says a character has to be successful or perfect to be a good character?

If this means we get more Nikki, then I am Fucking Ready.

Lincoln is more responsible than he is and he's 11. Lori deserves better than a load like bobby.

He's funny in the way prime time sitcom television can only be, which is honestly not very funny.

Lincoln is annoyingly stale and never funny or likable.

>angry_cheeto_man.jpg

Because they came to this planet from their flying sombreros billons of years ago after their home planet got destroyed.

>removing minority love interest
>replace with white love interest

Will this upset liberals or please them? Half of them seem to like the promotion of interracial relationships and half of them seem to hate them (see: Gabby Rivera).

>Annoying
He's not

>Stale
What does that even mean?

>Never funny or likable
He's adorable and very likable. He's done lots for the sisters. Lincoln would make a better boyfriend than bobby and they're siblings.

fuck you incestfaggots
unlike gravity falls, you're ruining an actually good cartooon.

Nobody wanted Cleveland show, it was a cash grab, a lot of hispanics wanted Los Casagrandes

Does Stella look white, honestly?

He's 17 and going to school full time.

I'm not too sure that's saying a whole lot.

Again, youre a fucking idiot with no taste. Lincoln is incredibly boring and always balnd and has no personality. Fuck you for even liking such a horrible character that takes up too much of the show.

>mexican family with over a dozen people living in one house
at least its believable

I love this.
Lincoln fucking SUCKS, Ronnie Anne is a much better character

Plus I'm sick of seeing Lincoln and Clyde episodes

>Plus I'm sick of seeing Lincoln and Clyde episodes
Really the only reason to watch this spinoff.

The show will literally live without bobby. He contributed almost nothing compared to the show.

Who told you this? Was it Paco? That filthy fuck

Linc is a fucking loser and he knows it, did you even watch White Hare?

Did you? Lincoln got a girl to laugh and she said he was funny and his sisters told him a large amount of praise. Seems to me all you have is rage and projection to hate lincoln.

Did you? Because all his sisters told him why he's the best and he got the girl in the end.

Stop samefagging, lincoln is a bad MC, which isnt good when every other character is more likable and interesting then the supposed star of the show.

All Grown Up started airing a year before Rugrats was cancelled. Can't think of any other Nicktoons.

Loud House sucks.

>Arguing with facts and what actually happened in the show
I bet you only like bobby because you want to see a white girl date a mexican

>Lincoln pretended to be someone else because he knew he wasn't cool.

maybe you're projecting as lincoln a bit too much

What would Savino think?

This.

Who the fuck honestly thinks Lincoln was a good MC? He was a fucking boring little wimp

Ronnie is at least INTERESTING and witty

Have you seen a single sitcom? It's so common of a plot for someone to think they won't like them for who they are so they try to make an image of what they think is ultimate undeniable cool only in the end learn them being themselves is actually cool.

That was obvious when Lincoln had her addressing the audience.

You're the most ridiculous autist I've come across today. This upset because of a popular children's cartoon character. Grow the fuck up.

savino is a pedo, his opinion doesn't count

>Ronnie is at least INTERESTING and witty
How is she interesting?

Who said they were illegal immigrants? Perfectly legal immigrants exist too y'know.

It was bait you fag

Oh look, it's a bunch of hispanic boyfriends for the white girls from loud house.
>white family is overwhelmingly feminine
>nonwhite family is overwhelmingly masculine
what do you think they meant by this?

How was he a pedo?

If those yahoos we were introduced to last time are supposed to be her support then there are going to be problems.

Ignore him you're arguing with someone real hard headed. Chances are most of the people agreeing with him are actually himself. They all have the same writing style and grammar errors.

These threads always attract the biggest autists who hate lincoln for the most pathetic reasons. To the point they're projecting their own emotional baggage onto lincoln. Which is kinda sad they think the sisters would even like them for talking shit about their brother like that.

I like the bully mexiloli more than the beta whiteboi

if you don't like go get fucked.

You're the most ridiculous autist I've come across today. This upset because people don like a cartoon character. Grow the fuck up.

Fuck you, my hatred for a badly written character has nothing to do with SJW nonsense. I love lynn sr alot, and hes a white male.

>Implying he wasn't already planning this

do you cry when Lincoln gets shit on by one of his sisters?

You're getting mad at a cartoon boy who's not even a bad guy and his sisters love him. I don't even think you watch the show because so many episodes show lincoln as a good kid.

Ronnie had character development and an interesting backstory, especially with taking care of her mother and brother.

Now how was Lincoln interesting?
Don't worry, I'll wait on this

>Now how was Lincoln interesting?
He puts his family first and always helps them with a problem and if he fucks up he works hard to fix it. He's very dedicated to how much he loves his family.

>Ronnie had character development and an interesting backstory, especially with taking care of her mother and brother.
No, she's just a bully.

Learn english before you go around insulting someone you retarded cuck.

I hate him because hes annoying, gets too much attention for being a bland and not funny character. Stop acting like in universe actions make up for a shitty character.

I bet you get fucking mad when watching this
"oh poor widdle lincoln"

The newest scourge the minority communities. Not being the right shade of privilege.

youtube.com/watch?v=A5-VxGrH6XU&t=

I forgot one letter, that doesnt make me illiterate you drooling retard.

Completely opinion with no facts to back that up

It's just one episode and enough of the projection. It's obvious you hate lincoln because of your own insecurities.

that a boy or a girl?

He's a human punching bag towards his sisters for dumb reasons, which involve bad writing.

Nik, he is a boy.

then what's it to you if people just don't like lincoln? you're the real autist here if you can't accept that.