South Park: From Dusk Till Casa Bonita DLC for Fractured But Whole releases for $12 on March 20...

South Park: From Dusk Till Casa Bonita DLC for Fractured But Whole releases for $12 on March 20. Is Sup Forums ready for vamps?

For those who don't know already, the story will center on Mysterion and the Goth Kids.

Based on unused audio files found in FBW it's speculated that Kenny's sister, Karen will join the vamp kids and New Kid and Mysterion will work together to rescue her.

I am excite.

I hope this guy is in the dlc.

Fucking finally. Mysterion was not done justice in the main game.

Is Coon actually going to be involved, I wonder?

The vamps took over his favourite restaurant, of course he'd want to kick them out.

Oh yeah, that makes sense. I liked the Coon vs. Mysterion stuff in the trilogy so it will be neat to see them working together.

mike and pete combat partners?

Nah, it's Henrietta. Apparently she's a support type.
There's also a new playable occult-based class called Netherborn, the same class that Mysterion has on his character sheet.

is it a standalone or do you start it mid-game?

My guess would be you go to the DLC bus stop and that lets you start the DLC story. Probably requires you to have finished the main game for story reasons

B-but i deleted my save file
Can i download someone elses maybe

>i deleted my save file
why?

Because i wanted to play again but i only got a couple hours in. Guess ill have to do a quick run through.

doesn't the save system let you have multiple save games?

No

Can't they just stick with one fucking voice with Karen

Jesus, her new voice is awful

>take spring break vacation to Colorado last year
>absolutely had to visit Casa Bonita
>it truly is a Mexican Disneyland and even better than the episode made it out to be

If you look close enough in the environment there are south park plushies hidden all over the place.
I didn't much care for the base game but I can't wait to give this DLC a try.

Really? I heard it was shit irl

Yes, it does. Not sure what this user is talking about, did two different characters and have seperate saves for both. You just have the one auto-save slot.

The food is shit, it tastes like dog food (excluding the sopapillas of course) but the experience as a whole is nothing short of magical.

shitty mexican food? it's hard to make beans, meat, tortillas and cheese taste that bad. I'm sure it's still worth the visit.

Can't wait to watch it on youtube. Not spending my money on DLC even if its about Mysterion and his sister.

double dubs confirms