God is dead, and we killed him

God is dead, and we killed him

what possessed you to walk into that store

Is that Newbury Comics?

They had an ED-209 figure i had on hold. The entire store was cringe however, and this is the reason i mostly shop online now.

>that freddy in the back
He looks like he’s seen the end of days.

Dont act like that cancerous game isnt also a big part of why modern pop culture is fucking garbage

PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF YOUR FIGURE.
YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS TO COMPLY.

>Made something purposely unfunny to make fun of their audience
>Audience thinks it's the funniest thing ever made
How do you think they feel anons?

>calling things you don't like "cancer"

Is there any hope for today's generation of 13 year olds? Or are they all like you?

I want that portal gun, how much?

What kind of God would create a world like this? There never was a God... or at the very least, not a benevolent one.

>make merch
>sell to retards
I bet they feel rich.

Is that a FYE?

>or at the very least, not a benevolent one.
If I had the powers of (a) God, I'd be a dick too.

WAHHHH, people like things!!! WAHHHHH!!!

What store is this, I'm curious

>There never was a God
Correct.

Post ED

Im driving RN, i will when i get home.

>how dare people mock the horrible shit i like, people shouldnt be allowed to criticize my poorly made Tv shows and vidya

Eh, more like... what kind of God would create a world where millions of children live in hunger or die before they can make any choices for themselves, only knowing pain...

Or a world in which I have an image of pickle rick dick saved on my drive. Truly a hellscape. Only one kind of deity makes sense.

That's pretty nice. How much?

dont post and drive friend! get home safe ily

This isnt mine. My ED cost 80$

It's mine, Payed 5 dollars more then you plus tax so it was like 90 dollars.

Unless it's a pickle Rick dildo, IDGAF.
And it had better be a Whopper too. None of this 7 inch bullshit.

DROP YOUR WEAPON, YOU HAVE 20 SECONDS TO COMPLY
Yours is a bit different from mine, is it a first run?

We will never have enough water to wash the blood from our hands

How is this still a thing. I thought normies only cared about memes while they were relevant

2014 1/6th action figure. I think the first edition one are like 300 dollars, I have no idea of this one is part of that line.

box lunch
it's gentrified subsidiary of Hot Topic, more main stream and everything costs at least 10 dollars more, 30 bucks for one tshirt when you would pay 20 for it at Hot Topic.

Oh, mine is the neca 7 inch scale figure. Thats why they look different

District 9 gun in the back? How did you get that?

Fuck it. Closest to an opportunity that I'll have to post this.

Cool to tell you the truth your's is more faithful to the movie the mines over detailed presentation, and its fragile as fuck, I rarely take it out the display case cause some of those missiles and removable parts fall of a lot.

Weta Workshop they are $98.99. they handle from a scale of 1.1 to 1.4 scale models.

Woops wrong guy here I mean to tag this guy over here.

Weta Workshop they are $98.99. they handle from a scale of 1.1 to 1.4 scale models.

Ah nice, always wanted one. Do they have different weapons from the film? Is it heavy?

>it's shit on purpose we swear
Yeah I doubt it considering how unfunny season 3 was, including unironic lines of dialogue like "you're not evil, worse, you're smart"

DROP YOUR WEAPON, YOU HAVE 15 SECONDS TO COMPLY!

Just the ARC generator and the Assault rifle. they are surprisingly heavy but not you can still lift them.

>empire strikes back poster
>Star Wars figures everywhere
>telescope

everything ten year old me would've wanted

I still want it desu

>Yeah I doubt it considering how unfunny season 3 was, including unironic lines of dialogue like "you're not evil, worse, you're smart"
Why the hell hasnt harmon been kicked off yet? We all know hes dragging the show down with his painful writing, no one ever cared for beth or jerry and it was all roilands doing that made the first two seasons good.

every day we stray further from christ's light-

I recognize that penis

>and everything costs at least 10 dollars more
That's called the "not having to listen to the music at Hot Topic" surcharge, and it's practically a bargain.

The fuck? HT music is one of the perks of going in store

NEWS FLASH!
POPULAR TV SHOW GET MERCHANDISE!
MORE AT 11!

*burp*

>box lunch
ooo! portal gun.. i need one of those for my shelf of dead heroes and villains trophy's in my man cave.

underage b&

Is this the thread where we post cursed images?

Fucking dying of laughter, thank you user.

Not a bad price at all for something sweet like that. Also did this thread just become /toy/

Are man caves just euphemism for male vaganias? Imagine.

>People suffering
What about personal responsibility for humanity

Looks like it to me. I hope to god it's not the one near me at the mall.

>he doesn't express his contempt by buying people presents from their most disgusting and retarded interests
>he doesn't sit back and sneer inside as they happily thank him for their fucking Rick and Morty coffee mug, thinking "you WOULD like that, you piece of garbage."

There are clearly people in the world who suffer with no possible choice they (or those around them) could have made to get out of it.

Simply having people exist to suffer and die in a moral test for those who could save them isn't a sign of a reasonable/benevolent deity.

>Knifehead
My nigga. Cool ED, too.