Uncle Scrooge Story Time

It's been far too long since we had a Storytime of some Classic Disney Duck comics, so lets have one right now! Tonight's theme is Magica de Spell. And what better place to start then her debut?

> "Bah! Mere superstition! Thriftiness is the secret of my wealth"

Looks like Don Rosa was right after all!

And now on to Our second story for tonight, "The Unsafe Safe" (Yeah I know it technically has the Beagle Boys in it too, but they're just there to job so shut up).

>Looks like Don Rosa was right after all!
Well to be a fanboy of that caliber and write Life and Times, you would expect him to be.

Yeah... "scientists".
Must've mooched Gyro in for a favor.

Life and Times is the work of autism and cross references. Still love that new print. Its like a bible chuck full of content.

Well I mean, not necessarily. Gyro could do what would take a whole team of Crack Scientists to do by himself, but he also would have overlooked some critical flaw that would have come back to bite him in the tail-feathers

Yeah but it's the good kind of autism

And now we move on to one of my personal favorite Magica Stories: Oddball Oddssey.

Now, be honest, who else wishes that robe was just a little bit tighter?

it can be arranged

You have my attention

Keep postin', and it'll fix somethin'.

Man talk about a dick move Magica.

You know, it's surprising that Magica got off as easily as she did, considering the stunt she just tried to pull, especially against Scrooge McDuck and Donald Duck.

And now, We move on to our next story, "For Old Dime's Sake".

And now onto the final story in our planned programming for tonight, "The Many Faces of Magica De Spell"

Still cookin' dat De Spell cheese. Stick around!

Yey

I Love when Barks puts something incredibely fucked up in his stories, and then just proceed to gloss right over it, like the Kidnapped kids made to live in isolation to serve a dead lord's orders, or that time Donald almost killed his Nephews during what may or may not have been a PTSD flashback to his time in WWII.