It's as good as dead, isn't it?

It's as good as dead, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/PkQtW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he never recovered from being cyber lynched.

Didn't he show his dick to someone?

Yale is doing what nearly every content creator is doing nowadays: spending more time posting on Twitter than drawing.

The stupid power girl date arc killed it.

They're in grade school. Why did they have to go on a date?

whats with the Sup Forums dude on the right side

This is why you never try to side with the tumblr crowd. They'll gut you the second you become problematic.

Apparently to a girl he was involved with. That bastard.

It's really the same problem that most webcomic writers come across, they take themselves too seriously. This is a parody comic using established characters. And Yale treated it like his own personal IP and thought he could write a serious story with them.

While I agree that his writing was melodramatic, I think the real issue was pacing. Like that fucking birthday namek arc.

The artist was trying too hard and ended up burning himself out, so he says. I guess that's what happens when you don't write ahead.

The birthday party wasn't as bad as it still had good moments like the clown and pretty much anything with Flash. The Clark and Diana thing was the start of the shitty attempts at creating drama but there were things to balance it and make it overall enjoyable.

The comic was best when it was just "here's your favorite DC characters... but in grade school!" Here's my favorite strip.

>that pic
Almost got me there.

holy crap I never knew i wanted this

Dammit. You got me excited.

That’s J’onn

Woah, new JL8 fan art? This is an unexpected development. They even nailed the color palette and art style. I'm impressed

multiple someones, most of whom were uninterested in seeing it.

Sure feels that way. Which is a shame, because I enjoyed a lot of it. I always enjoyed the colors and the character designs; really nailed the innocent vibe that childhood has.

A lot of the character interactions were also really fun (although the criticisms of the PG/Bruce date arc being "too mature" for their age are valid).

I think a lot of the charm came from the characters acting immature at school and dicking around a lot outside of school.

I think if Yale wanted to keep making the comic, there's still a lot of potential and the comic could continue to do well

Hey man, you got to cast a wide net sometimes.

Bruce is such a bro. Took the ultimate hit for Clark.

I thought the second GL camping trip killed it.

It's a comic called jailbait what did you expect?

Basically. Yale's been saying he'll update for months.

Wasn't the serious Clark/Diana stuff during the birthday party only like 2 or 3 pages? That's a small amount compared to now.

I wonder if this is why he never updates

>to masturbate while thinking of you

I can't believe I've never heard of these before. They're pretty cute so far.

People don't talk about it much anymore because of the dick pics, also the ferguson thing.

And I spoke to soon, it turned sad.

That stupid party arc crippled it, and the camping trip/date finished it off.

GL camp story was just fine, but too long
Peegee X Bruce was just shit

Did DC finally hit the assholes with the nerf bat?

He's still drawing but just not JL8 stuff specifically.

>because of the dick pics
as if Sup Forums would care about, rather, they would send their own dick picks to him to show their support

IT KEEPS HAPPENING!

Sup Forums is dead pal, and you can thank GG for that.

Is this real?

Source?
actually don't I want to see if I can figure it out using the clues provided in the image. even if some of those names are hard to make out.

take a wild guess

Haha how the fuck is cyberbullying real nigga? Just turn the computer screen off.

But seriously, cyberbullying from the fucks at Tumblr and Kiwifarms is nothing to be afraid of if you don't have a sense of shame.

You can't shame someone who prides themselves on having no shame whatsoever, and why would I feel the need to feel ashamed by people who ram dildos into their asses while talking crazy illogical shit trying to make themselves feel better about their sad miserable lives?

Seriously, Tumblrtards calling you out are like shit flies eating shit, you shouldn't really care whatsoever. Now if that's your intended and sole audience, then you've got a problem.

Never go with a solo audience, and never trust Tumblr tards.

>he doesn't stick dildos up his ass
Fucking yourself out of a lot of fun there mate

sauce?

>based on characters in marvel comics

Alfred is fucking based in this series, though I guess he's usually great in just about everything

Finally an update

imgur.com/a/PkQtW

I can't decipher this artist's signature. Do they have a site or handle I can use in searches?

>Writer suddenly takes goofy webcomic too seriously.
Why does this keep happening? I'm not going to be unfair and say a comedy can't be serious at times, but stuff like the date arc just takes things too far in a ridiculous direction. They're eight years old for fuck's sake!

>imgur.com/a/PkQtW
It's AshesG, noob.

>that fucking brony arc in erma

>brony arc in erma
Que

Yeah, because for some reason, people made a big deal out of
this. The guy writes a better Superman than 99% of the people DC has ever hired, who fucking cares if he sent a dick pic?

They hired him to do a Capstone book, which is their line for kids, but they model for the art there is essentially Bruce Timm DCAU pale imitations and that's what he did. IIRC, someone else wrote it, so all he contributed was art imitating someone else's style. They haven't hired him since, presumably due to the publicity around the sexting pictures - DC's editorial team is pretty prudish, or so it seems.

House of Ideas, mon

Flash reaction here will never not be perfect.

Y-Yes?

I remember this from like a year ago.

LOL

>Yeah, because for some reason, people made a big deal out of
It was because another artist had some kind of weird one-sided beef with him and because he was buddies with the Comics Alliance circle he was able to boost it after his previous attempt to cause shit with Yale (throwing a tantrum because of a wallpaper he drew in support of Ferguson because it used Green Lanterns aka space cops) failed to go anywhere. I liked the part where they admitted they'd had the pictures for a long time and would pass them around too pretty much admitting that it was just blackmail.

[citation needed]

>this triggered landwhale

oh fuck you're hilarious
but seriously now go back to tumblr

user gamergate brought a shitton of normalfags to this site and split it into here and cancerchan, which promptly died. Sup Forums was already dying but GG was the lethal wound.

Yeah the Comics Alliance crew got so bad so quick it's amazing.