Richard Spencer was just interviewed on the topics of the alt-right and European supremacy was just discussed on NPR...

Richard Spencer was just interviewed on the topics of the alt-right and European supremacy was just discussed on NPR. Never posted on Sup Forums before. What do you guys think of the interview?

npr.org/2016/11/17/502476139/were-not-going-away-alt-right-leader-on-voice-in-trump-administration

I don't have a relevant file to contribute, so here's some Riven ecchi.

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/
breitbart.com/jerusalem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think is sad nice threads like this get no reply so here are you bump.

you Japs are so cute

What a bro.
ありがとう

bemp

I can't wait till we have a spokesperson who isn't Richard Spencer.

He's served his role just fine, without him we wouldn't have anyone to speak for white interests, but we can do better. We need a new Milo, who isn't a complete degenerate druggie and doesn't cuck on racism.

>Never posted on Sup Forums before

Dunno if bait but welcome aboard remember whiteness is on the inside.

alt-right is a meme

100% no bait. Been on /f/ for almost a year, and flipped through Sup Forums every now and then. Never really even browsed Sup Forums that much.

Yeah, Milo is more of a gender issues guy. He is probably exactly what the alt-right needs though. Overwhelming charisma to disarm the moral high ground. It forces a more intellectual discussion when you can't intimidate your opponent.

>european supremacy

Oy vey, literal nazis!

>NPR
no

Spencer is the perfect balance between being too alt-light and full on fash. He does a great job at presenting a positive image that isn't too extreme to draw in normies. It seems like people get involved because of people like Spencer and Jared Taylor and then proceed to get more redpilled via things like TRS and the daily stormer.

Richard Spencer isn't that fucking smart. He's a self-confessed fanatic and has megalomaniacal issues.

TRS?

You're severely missing out:
radio.therightstuff.biz/

daily shoah and fash the nation are the biggest shows.

The right stuff. They have a lot of very good podcasts and a forum. Check out the daily shoah and fash the nation both are very good with lots of bants.

I'll look into that, thanks friendo.

>tried to use Spencer to smear Trump
>unintentionally give their enemies a megaphone

therightstuff. hosts of the Daily Shoah podcasts...

personally I can't stand them, I think they're a total circlejerk and whoever the fat sounding guy is, he's a total moron. they spout memes all the time, redpill this, blackpill that, everyone they disagree with is a cuck and has autism, etc etc etc

But they are very approachable to kids raised on Sup Forums and I'll admit they're usually pretty funny for like 90% of the podcast. except, again, the fat sounding guy. I don't know his name but you'll know him when you hear him.

I do appreciate that they're at least talking about the issues, though, and putting those discussions into a package that is easily digestible, approachable and accessible. all in all, I'm very glad they exist, and they're definitely worth a listen just to see what it's about. you might even enjoy it.

NPR has actually been pretty supportive and fair about his policies. They've emphasized the DOW growth and the strength of the dollar pretty heavily recently.

they literally keep doing it, over and over. most recently by calling Breitbart and Bannon "Anti-Semitic", which is totally absurd.

I mean check out the logo for this website: breitbart.com/jerusalem/

who in their right mind is going to believe that this is run by an Anti-Semite? all they're doing is inviting the 10% of people who watch the news and think critically to check out Breitbart and end up seeing that they're lying, again.

welcome, btw. please stick around, you seem like a pretty good guy. it's a fun place