Honorary Sup Forums Characters

Post em

Is she? Why?

Fuck off

Sup Forums is not your colony

Her whole spiel is being based on old rubberhose animation. Quite literally, she's a walking cartoon, though the reasons aren't as fun as it sounds.

not OP so I have no worries about directly saying you're an idiot.

There is no such thing as "Honorary Sup Forums" for fuck sake. It's a lame ass excuse for off topic discussion, be it from Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or whereever

The entire Toon archetype

and you're still an idiot. You're actually getting triggered by a turn of phrase.

Nice Thread OP.

There was a time when a lot of the old FoxKids anime was considered 'honorary /co' along with DBZ.

In keeping with OP's theme, most of the Cuphead characters can be considered honorary Sup Forums as well.

Goku easily

Then why are half the threads here Sup Forums related?

May as well be, Sup Forums doesn't want him.

SHES CUTE

CUUUUTE

Cuphead
Overwatch

Toons+Magician Girls are surprisingly playable together.

Not Sup Forums

Can pass as Sup Forums ( they actually have Sup Forums material such as Imagi Astro Boy and TF2 comics) depending on the OP

At this point Astro has more Sup Forums material than Sup Forums, especially with the reboot.

Surely these two boys fit the bill.

fuck off

>Had a one-off comic book series that bridged the gap between A Crack in Time and All 4 One.
>Had a theatrical movie (but the less about that one the better)
Anybody who disagrees with them being honorary Sup Forums is a MORON.

The movie is a game adaptation. The comics are Sup Forums the rest not so much.

I don't have an image but Powerpuff Girls Z are considered Sup Forums?

capeshit, for example, is more Sup Forums than Sup Forums and Sup Forums characters who happened to have a comic/cartoon adaptation, because capeshit characters are originally from Sup Forums. that's where the difference is.

surprised with her origin story eyes gouge out, arms, feet amputated, teeth pulled off, assumed mind broken, and raped.

He's on Cartoon Network

>not the cock
opinion discarded

Godzilla?

She wasn't raped, but everything else is right.

Cerebella is best girl with best fetish tho

>vaguely Hispanic subservient harelquin muscle hat with gaudy lipstick
>not Brazillian scarred muscle catgirl with playful domineering purrsonality, white hair, and guro appeal

Parasoul is best

not down for Samson's personality or zone-style hair tentacle bullshit but otherwise Filia is easily best girl. 10/10 would fuck until my dick breaks from overuse.

Skullgirls got me into fighting games, and made me care about the story of fighting games, so I owe a lot to it.
Beowulf a besto.

don't care about fighting game plots. just the one in skullgirls. and the fact that it'll never be finished because indiegogo backers didn't want to pay for umbrella to be made. also the fact that lab zero will likely never have enough money to put out a comic to finish the story or something.

tomato

Also the fact that they went from based cheesecake peddlers to apologetic sjw simps

The whole quadruple amputation and teeth removal thing sounds like guro manga though. Turn her into a "living sex doll". It would make sense since the mob must have enslaved her to be sold. Marie was sold as a maid but Patty was too defiant for that.

The character stories in the Castlevania fighting game for Wii (of all things) are surprisingly good.

you have a fetish for older men, too?

how can mortal girls even compete?

Sup Forums was the only board that gave a shit when Nakajima died.

>tfw in medschool so obligated to like valentine

Well of course Bruce Wayne is a Sup Forums character

Stating the obvious.

When did they go SJW?

Didn't they release a patch which removed some pantyshots?

Please post on every mcu or dcu thread you see or any Sup Forums thread in Sup Forums

See? Sup Forums just loves talking about non Sup Forums stuff

Well to be fair, Godzilla has had his share of Comics and cartoons, so he's less honorary Sup Forums and more just Sup Forums

>We'll never get a Peacock boss in Cuphead

>removing two panty shots from Cerebella and Filia out of at least 60
Honestly, some of the reactions to that went overboard.

i dont like how edgy under the surface, skullgirls are, at least devs were kind enough to lend their engine to some passionate people who wanted to make their own fighting game.

if you'd played it recently you would still see a ton of panties don't worry

>edgy under the surface

Most playable characters are parasite infectee, and most of them are horribly disfigured/can mutilate themselves. You can't get less under the surface than the character select screen.

Thank you for this.

As a horsefucker, is it weird that I was glad when they changed from mlp to make it their own franchise? I feel like it's got better potential not being restricted by an existing IP.

I'm not sure it would even exist if it kept the MLP brand. Hasbro's lawyers would sink that shit quicker than the Belgrano.

everything from this game

i think they were fine with the game until money were involved.

dont care, i like the game so far, new characters are cooler save for dragon horse

Eliza creeps the fuck outta me.

Ultimately, no one cares about these deviantart OCs. This game will be a one and done deal. Completely forgettable. If the game was still a pony game, it could have had sequel potential ala smash bros. Franchises are important.

Based on american superheros

Eliza is cool

Its something out of a horror movie. A skeletal parasite that is literally running around wearing the meat and skin of a dead woman.

The concept of pretty much every character in Skullgirls could be out of a horror movie.

not Parasoul and Beowulf.
real talk, Parasoul is boring as shit and she's easily the worst of the cast from a design perspective

The development for their new game has been nothing but
>this isn't gonna be like that horrid shit Skullgirls we did before which we are SOOOOOO sorry for and the people for like that don't represent us anymore, horrible misogynistic shitlords
meanwhile they bit off more than they could chew, delays, budget running low and they swapped all the cool fun sexy designs they initially had for some of the most bland blocky safe shit you can imagine.

It's the Watchmen of Sup Forums.

i just hope they will complete the game.

it's been awhile

Didn't they also remove every white person they concept arted and replaced them with ambiguously brown sad grandpas?

They only did that to Vasco (the cowboy/conquistador). They split the new design into a new character and kept Vasco as an NPC.

>tfw only guy I know IRL who plays Skullgirls mains parasoul and after a few months gettings the basics of the game, stopped playing any other character
She looks boring and she's a boring zoner too.
I haven't played the game in ages, Beowulf wasn't even in the pipes when I stopped playing so I have no clue what he's supposed to be or what he does

I liked her as the token "normal" girl of the cast, but her playstyle never meshed with me. She zones like the Cock, but unlike her she can't pull a rushdown pressure in a pinch.

I also like girls in turtlenecks, but not even that can save her.

Squigly awoke my inner necrophile.

personally I only like her because of her soldiers

Yep, the chinese pirate queen looks like shit now, the lolis are gone, big tits have been outlawed, shit got boring and pink for some weird reason

Both of them

well at least he has good taste

>egyptian tanned godess(literally)
>likes history
>likes beer
>can switch into any sort of fucked up fetish clothing in an instant
>has a cute skeleton you can also fuck

Not "also". Its debatable if theres even an Eliza anymore. Just the parasite.

That would just mean that Sekhmet and Eliza have literally same personality.

They are definitely separate but very close. You can see the levels of cooperation increase between parasites and their hosts even between the playable characters. Just note how easily Squigly and Leviathan can get together and how fluidly they fight together compared to Filia and Samson. Eliza and Sekhmet literally spent millennia together.

On a completely unrelated note, I really, really like how Sekhmet yells out "She who mauls!" "The lady of slaughter!' etc. Those were the actual titles of the mythological, real life Sekhmet.

Jesus christ.

>The development for their new game has been nothing but
>this isn't gonna be like that horrid shit Skullgirls we did before which we are SOOOOOO sorry for and the people for like that don't represent us anymore, horrible misogynistic shitlords

Seriously? Source?

How can I possibly be the first person to post this?

you're not

Yeah, but unlike Samson and Leviathan, there's nothing with Eliza that implies that she and sekhmet are "separate". No differing personalities, no conversing between the two, no usage of plurals when referring to herself, etc.
Eliza and Sekhmet are functionally a singular person.

Or Sekhmet "got rid" of Eliza years ago and is just wearing her skin for convenience.

that's some good derp face

then it's irrelevant anyway.
Sekhmet has existed as she has now since before she killed Lamia's daughters. Which was thousands of years ago.

Sekhmet is way more bloodthirsty and reckless to Elizas cunning and patient evil. Sekhmet also wanted to go full blood god far before while Eliza was just content to enjoy eternal life, fame and riches.

>No differing personalities, no conversing between the two, no usage of plurals when referring to herself, etc.

No fucking shit, they have literally spent eras together. Whats left to disagree on or argue about at that point?

Nah. Fighting is Magic had really cool shit. Would of have loved to have played as AJ, Rd, and Pinky. That game looked like fun.

Still, this can have potential. Will get it sometime if on PS4.

>No one posted Lupin yet.
Gotta change that.

>On a completely unrelated note, I really, really like how Sekhmet yells out "She who mauls!" "The lady of slaughter!' etc. Those were the actual titles of the mythological, real life Sekhmet.

I know, man. I've never even played as Eliza yet (pretty much only filia and still learning personal rule I try to make with fighting games that I have to beat Arcade mode with a character once before trying to move on.), but anytime I fight her and she does that I almost get chills, the VA's delivery is badass too.

this is truly what makes me sad, and that we will never get a skullgirls sequel, or a reboot where they can actually complete the story.

Or atleast a game where Annie does not hijack Beowulf's entire story.

>Eliza was just content to enjoy eternal life, fame and riches.
that was the both of them. They'd just gotten lazy as fuck from years of doing nothing. Hunting for the Medicis reawakened her bloodlust.