I have a question. Why are white swampniggers like these considered to be white...

I have a question. Why are white swampniggers like these considered to be white? Why are these white niggers are something to be one of your own?

Those are decent people. They go to work, they have children that they send to school, they don't do drugs, they have legal, healthy hobbies, and they love their country.

I don't understand how you could reasonably compare them to niggers.

>ay paps ya wanna cook up a batch of meth

a fucking gook

>probably have jobs
>probably good at providing for themselves and family
>probably know how to hunt and grow/raise food
>probably good with tools
>probably can fix and build shit
>probably don't break into their neighbors houses or steal their bikes

Notniggers/10

user methheads do not look like that

You're confusing extremely poor West Virginians with the people in OPs pic which look more like Virginians, or Kentuckians. Those people look more like pic related.

Those people are wearing decent clothing, have decent guns, are in front of what is probably a 45 thousand dollar truck, and are clean.

>they don't do drugs

Woah there buddy

>Chevy

Admittedly that's disgusting, otherwise they look fine to me

Their license plate says "local X". They're members of a union, therefore they work or are retired and are enjoying a day off doing their hobby of choice.

Niggers don't work.

NEXT.

There are plently of black people that work, I've seen them. The mere fact that you have a job doesn't mean you're fulfilling the ideal human standard

Dog eaters will never understand. It's like describing the color red to a blind ban.

Because they aren't beta white numales who like to watch black people fuck their wives? I'd take a total moron over those kind of people anyday.

Ywn be called into daddy's bedroom to help hmm and grandpa feel good

>white swampniggers

Who gives a fuck? You're grasping at straws here.

because they're real Americans. People like them have agency. Any faggot can rent a flat in the city. Guys in the country know how to shoot, hunt, work on trucks, etc. People like them build the country, and perpetuate America's legacy of self reliance and rugged individualism. You probably don't understand this because you've never been to America. LA is not America. NYC is not America. You haven't been to America unless you've been to the rural parts as well. And there's a reason rural counties are virtually all republican

gook calling rednecks niggers.
stick to sucking cock op, it's your best skill

I don't have to care about them. I wouldn't have to care about Jews, either, if they didn't make such a problem out of themselves.

>Why are these white niggers are something to be one of your own?

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

>buying from Ford, the carmaker that gave $100 million to BLM and wants to move their auto plants to Mexico
Oy vey.

t. overall-wearing swampnigger phillistine

I voted for trump and have a law degrees.

How's that feminist shadow government cult working out for you?

Fpbp.
You've just been brainwashed by TV.
You think they don't love?

Country boys aren't someone to mock, rice-nigger. They are quite independent and generally pretty red-pilled.

I'm using a proxy, you dumb hicks. I'm saying you're a genetically inferior strain of white.

>t. Park Kim Yu Wang Gangnam Style

Fuck you, subhuman gook.

>red sox hat
good indicator, they're not from the south

>admitting you're using a proxy
>implying we're dumb

>t. Moonrune spouting rock whispering faggot

So I'll find another one?

Because they didn't move to the city to suck Jew cock they are somehow inferior.

Fuck the city and all its nigger Jew ways.

As if the bailout suck ass GMC is any better.

I thought gooks were Vietnamese...

They're usually okay people

I'm Norwegian. The purest of Aryan heritage. You cannot possibly hope to compete with a gene pool this pure, rice-nigger.

Your bloodline is piss and mud. The best you can hope to achieve in life is jealousy towards the White superior race.

Better than giving money to literal kikes.

>Those are decent people. They go to work, they have children that they send to school, they don't do drugs

you know this how?

>they have legal, healthy hobbies,

you mean like pic related?

>they love their country.

of course they do. they enjoy the gibs like niggers do.

>"The extensive study, led by psychologist Markus Jokela of the UH, analyzed American migration patterns from 1979 on, tracking nearly 11,500 people over time. During follow-up interviews, participants took residential surveys as well as intelligence tests."
>"It actually makes sense for smart, educated people to move to cities, where there are more opportunities for high-paying jobs and further education. The reverse effect seems to come from well-off individuals' decision to go back to suburbs to start their families, a trend that was particularly popular in the 1980s."

You're a Liberal cuck, is that it? You could have just saved us all the trouble and said so in your first post, instead of waiting this long to reveal yourself.

Saged.

>Worst Korea
>Criticizing anyone

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Let's get some bantz going lads >Let's get some bantz going lads

Oh look I triggered the white nigger. Jealous of the real whites like Trump and Schwarzeneggar are you?

S A G E
A
G
E

I fucking hate being associated with white trash just because I vote Republican. It's funny how some of you people glorify these retards.

Hey fella... thats south Africa... simple google image search.. my record hasn't been corrected yet.

I'm honestly shocked right now. The fact that they just come out and admit how shit they are.

Nothing wrong with smoking meth