Holy shit, I found our girl!

“I’m tired of reporting on these niggers killing each other in Detroit.”

>Lauren Podell, a local NBC news reporter in Detroit, Michigan resigned on Wednesday after word got out about her use of the n-word, BLAC Detroit reports.

>Podell, 31, reportedly used the word in conversation with a co-worker and the news got out around the office this week. She said to a crew member or TV producer, “I’m tired of reporting on these niggers killing each other in Detroit.”

rawstory.com/2016/11/detroit-tv-anchor-resigns-after-telling-colleague-shes-tired-of-covering-ns-killing-each-other/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTnM4jd-P1Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=f2gtZVqYu4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YZQLxVO-qjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OUR GIRL
U
R

G
I
R
L

What a retard.

She should be promotef

Fuck you, nigger. Times are changing. I was willing to play nice after Trump won, but the crying just keeps going on. Fuck all crybaby minority hypocrites.

Her friend that ratted Is named Jude Bergenstein

Fucked up thing it's, she lives nigger cock. /sigh

I agree but its her fault for taking a job in niggertown

Much as I'd like Milo, he might not be qualified as he is not a U.S. citizen.

White House press secretary anyone?

better go back to sucking your thumb nigger the air has shifted

>niggers will cry about being called niggers and not the fact that they kill each other so much it's tiring

Give her a job on infowars

By the end of Trump presidency "nigger" won't be taboo word anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=kTnM4jd-P1Y THREAD THEME

There is nothing wrong with that at all

Its a fact and i think anyone who has to see copses every day would get sick of it. Especially when they kill each other over trivial shit like "yo mamma" jokes

>niggers killing niggers left and right

Not a problem.

>nice white woman uses the word "nigger"

Triggered.

>tired of niggers killing one another

We all are, lady. We all are.

I love that we're going to be hearing more lovely news like this in Trumps America.

It's gon' be gud.

>31

Jesus Christ, she looks late 40's

The hot-blooded but humble water filter salesman.

>speaks the truth
>is going to be seen as wrong

Can't wake up

>“I’m tired of reporting on these niggers killing each other in Detroit.”
based

But did she really say it or did her coworker lie?

Fuck off, nigger.

She's entitled to be tired of your bullshit.

We all are.

Podell has a mouth on her, she said fuck on the air a few times too.

thinking the same
I'm her age nearly 32

but yeah there are several girls from my grade who look the same way
always the ones who wore heavy makeup all the fucking time

it must really fuck with your skin

maybe she should've looked for another job instead of whining like an idiot.

>Riddle expressed his discontent over the matter, and said demonstrations were underway for Thursday morning to protest racism as a “systemic issue” and the news outlet’s “racist cover up.”

They never miss a chance, do they?

We are now entering the brief timeline where white people start using nigger again

Obama isn't around to save you on the day rope faggot.

>n-word
Every time i see this shit i cant not laugh at how willingly-totalitarian western societies are

>BLAC Detroit

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f2gtZVqYu4Y

Her former colleagues are outraged and could not disagree more. "Lock and load, bitches! This is Dead Nigger Storage central. Come where the nappy-headed corpses are stacked like firewood!"

BASED
A
S
E
D

>Word of Podell’s statement got around after Sam Riddle, a former chief of staff for former Detroit City Councilwoman Monica Conyers quoted the reporter’s words in a Facebook post.
John Conyers and his wife are the most corrupt of dindus, so she should have saw this coming a mile away.

yes

THICCCK

loooooooooooooooool conyers

baka

youtube.com/watch?v=YZQLxVO-qjM

america is a bit strange with "n-word" and beeping out f-word

That's a pretty good one.

>I can't get this fucking in there.....

I agree with the other poster that infowars should hire this woman instantly. It would be a massive media shitstorm, and every network would scream about ALEX JONES HIRES RACIST WOMAN FIRED FROM MSM!!!!

This would be the ultimate troll. Alex pls do it.

>those comments in that video
saying nigger doesn't make you a racist

I'm pretty sure a black reporter, male or female, would say the same exact thing. I don't see the problem. Niggers might all be black (if the word is used on its own) but they are blacks who behave in a certain way rather than blacks period. Is there anyone happier on this planet about well-behaving black people than whites? Whites are DESPERATE to see blacks behave like reasonable and civilized human beings. So what's the problem here? It's definitely not muh raycis. It's just a politically incorrect thing to say, but it really is literally nothing. Obviously the Detroit niggers are exactly that, niggers. Why pretend otherwise? She's not out there reporting on decent black people and being frustrated about that. She's frustrated about niggers being niggers. If I was a black man in America, I'd be a thousand times more frustrated about niggers than this woman could ever be.

What's her name again?

Dem hips though.

>By the end of Trump presidency "nigger" won't be taboo word anymore.
Dang , niggers will be deputed.

>with a co-worker

A warning to all. I've experienced it and my cousin (homicide investigator) experienced it. You co-workers are NOT your real friends. They will stab you in the back for personal gain.

NBC, part of the MSM, is no longer among my media interest.

Draining the swamp includes the propaganda arm of the Globalist, the enemies of American Capitalism.

I hope you Yankee bastards truly understand why we attempted to remove ourselves from people with a strange notion that if you pay Poarch Monkeys to stay home you can buy their peace.

Please tell me that if you haven't understood that with Niggers then at least you understand that financing 20 million Mexicans each month with every gimme you can dream of, that your final straw was bringing as many peaceful theocratic Muslims into our hometowns across America is not "American Morals"!

What the fuck are you Yankee bastards thinking. You sold us the Niggers and then killed us when we didn't want to live with them. You Yankee bastards are the ones who elected a communist coon, raised by communist, then allow him to write EO and EA's to allow any and every Mexican that could walk to cross our Border and bog down ALL our services.

You Yankee bastards now want to force us to live with Theocratic Muslims who want to treat your children and wife like a German desert smegma come bag and then chop our heads off.

Damn I guess next you'll want to stick a stick of dynamite up our ass and get pissy and shitty until we light the fuse!

How about this. 10,000 rednecks drive to Dearborn, MI and help you guys crush Sharia law police just to show what happens when Americans get pissed.

Whose on board?

I wish she had a mouth on me.

Everyone is tired of niggers.

>Whose on board?
tl;dr at top if you're going to write such long posts, follow the tradition

Nice baby-bearing hips, milady. Uhh, we could pray for good harvest with your pearls together...

these stupid liberal fucks and niggers will scream at the heavens over the word niggers being spoken, but are dead fucking silent on the constant murders and other fucking crimes against humanity they commit

fuck the thugs and fuck those who protect them. fuck any blacks who think the whole of society is calling them a nigger when its clear most people are talking about the gang-banging niggers

Sam Riddle is a convicted criminal himself, I hate that nigger.

>You co-workers are NOT your real friends. Did you expect otherwise? They're CO-WORKERS. True friendship at an adult age isn't made easily.

Im sure it does get repetitive.

>You co-workers are NOT your real friends

Yeah, no shit, thats why you stick to work related shit when talking to them. or sports, otherwise you'll get in trouble if you even say anythign remotely insensitive

Lauren "Nigger Grave Digger" Podell
Lauren "Media Infiltrator Melanin Eliminator" Podell

Too true

I got banned from posting on Rawstory.

>Her friend that ratted Is named Jude Bergenstein
>Bergenstein

EVERY FUCKING TIME

It's a fake name he made up dumbass.

>It's a fake name
.02 cents have been deposited in your account. thanks for correcting the record.

>Jude Bergenstein
>Jude

and you are sperging out about >stein
the name is clearly a fake

oy vey, we've been found out

our shameful tricks to make this intelligent user seem like a complete fucking retard have been discovered and foiled

Schlomo, cut our losses and meet in our secret lizardperson hideout to plan our next move

>clearly a fake
no