One thing that perplexes me the most about the modern western world is the stance on abortion...

One thing that perplexes me the most about the modern western world is the stance on abortion. It seems to me that it's the most undignified and inhuman stance possible to take, and it requires not just a grand amount of ignorance, but a decent amount of inhumanity to accomplish.

For instance, the dehumanisation of what can only scientifically be called "human life" at any point past the moment of conception. It's "a cluster of cells" and "an unformed mass", but it's never acknowledged as human. It's the kind of thing one does to an enemy, not an example of innocent life.

It's not even recognised as an issue any more. Nobody talks about abortion, because they're cowards, and it's uncomfortable. They talk about "a woman's choice" or they talk about "reproductive rights", but they never flat out admit that they are destroying a human being with every abortion committed. It's not even pro or anti-abortion now. It's pro-choice, or pro-life.

Are people so cowardly and selfish that they will demonise their own children in order to kill them with a clear conscience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkgDhDa4HHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

her body, her choice. fuck you reactionary dog eating disgusting gambler chink.

b-but muh cummies
I can't be bothered to restrict myself from having sex with people I don't want to have kids with
I need to kill my babies, it's just more convenient that way

>her

Not just a roach, but a cuck-roach. Pottery.

>I can't be bothered to

At least you're honest. If completely loathsome.

it's HER body you stupid fuck. stop trying to control women. they are NOT your personal incubators!

Vast majority of abortions are done on niggers and other minorities. Necessary evil.

Yes people in general are disgustingly selfish, and its all over the world. In poor countries they just kill their kids because they can't abort them. The issue is creating the proper set of standards in people's lives, that are allow leniency in mistakes but still acknowledges bad actions. For example it shouldn't be illegal to be gay, but the community should come together and burn shit on their lawn and call them degenerate trash because that's what gay people are. That method is how to reduce these kinds of things from happening.

>open video

>read title

>three seconds in, stop video

FUCK NO FUCK THAT SHIT

I DON'T LIKE NOGS BUT NO WAY IN FUCK I CAN WATCH THAT SHIT FUCK NO

Until it has a brain and/or CNS, it's not a human being.

does this ever work?

that's not true at all you lying fag
yes, niggers are overrepresented in abortions, but they still only make up about 30% of abortions, and even if they did make up the majority, you're still not addressing the issue, niggers are still increasing as a percentage in the US and whites are still decreasing, abortion is still fucking disgusting and evil and unnecessary, why don't you sterilize your niggers in stead of having literal baby killing legal?

In a way, I understand this. But I don't understand allowing a very ruthless and insidious philosophy to take root, and never expecting it to bite you in the ass.

In itself, true. But woefully idealistic. We don't have these standards. We have women being told that they can literally get away with murder if they feel like it, because the life within them is alien and immaterial anyway.

After the moment of conception, it will ALWAYS be born a human child. It will never be born anything else. It is, in potentia, ONLY a human child.

Your reasoning is skewed, and I fear that it's just to otherise the child to make you feel better about killing it.

That's retarded, even for a nigger. She should be arrested.

>le republicans won't give me welfare to take care of my out of wedlock kid better just flush it out

Abortion reduces the number of children born into poor situations, many of which would be single mothers. Abortion provides invaluable stem cell tissue for research and medical development. Abortion has prevented billions in social welfare spending. Abortion is overwhelmingly a net positive to society

>Abortion reduces the number of children born into poor situations, many of which would be single mothers.

Not inherently a bad thing. Plenty of decent, had-working people come from poor single-parent families. Statistically, a good deal of Sup Forums does now.

>Abortion provides invaluable stem cell tissue for research and medical development.

No, it doesn't. All stem cell lines in use come from specific IVF treatments. They don't use aborted fetuses for stem cells. Like, at all.

>murder saves money!

I..suppose? Though I hate to think about how much is spent on abortion clinics, and hospital facilities, when compared to the miniscule amount spent on more effective education programs.

I'm only pro choice because negresses kill their future criminal offspring.

In a white nation this wouldn't be needed.

Abortion acceptance and obesity are related.
They both represent people indulging themselves for pleasure and resenting the consequences of their satisfaction.
So you get angry fat people trying to shame their critics and women who've enjoyed having sex trying to convince people that killing their own babies is empowering.

We're a culture of short term thinking self-indulgent monsters who want to feel good all the time but don't want to pay the price for it.

I want to disagree with this, but that's just because muh feels.

I know you're right. And I also know that inversion of truth is one of the sure-fire signs of a fall of civilisation.

women who have sex more than they would just because abortion is an option are irresponsible.

they should have abortion quotas and speed abortions for black females

I watched a video about ancient structures alignments. It had some incredibly powerful points about how we lost our moral compass. Science, the big bang, a vast expanding universe. All telling us we are insignificant. If you take the opposing view that we were created by god then every life becomes sacred as it is.

I hear you man. Abortion has its benefits in the west, I think. If we banned abortion, there would be a return of the back alley abortion, it would be a good time to buy stocks in coat hanger producers, but thr abortions would continue plus with the added morbidity of botched abortions, shady Drs charging a premium for an "appointment", and there's the whole population thing with lower socioeconomic producing lower socioeconomic children.

I think abortion cheapens life, how can we respect ourselves as a spices when we kill our own before they're even born?

Imagine if you took a video of yourself stomping on fertilized chicken eggs, little fetus and all, and posted it on social media with all the dead smooshed chicks?

The same people who are pro-choice would see you fucking hung for it.

It actually sickens me when all those people cried and screamed for weeks over a fucking lion and a dead gorilla.

Yet, odds are that thousands of those same people had their own children killed during that time and came out with a smile on their face.

Abortions NOW are shady as fuck anyway, and they don't even hide it. There are videos floating around with doctors bragging about selling off dead baby parts to private firms so they could buy a Ferrari.

Her choice was to ride a BBC. Now she must live with the consequences.

There is litterally nothing wrong with abortion. To be honest, as long as the baby cant live outside the womb by regular means, it should be legal to abort. And even then if health risks are involved at all it should be legal no matter what. Inb4 some cuck " thats horrible" if you hate it so much go adopt to help people that think like your dumb ass

>Wanting more nog babies
Why are you even on this board?

>"human life" at any point past the moment of conception.
The fetus becomes its own living person when its born, not at fertilization.

We call it "Happy Birthday" , not Happy Fuck Day" for a reason.

We really don't need more people in this world.

This is what pisses me off about Sup Forums sometimes.

There are so many pro-lifers, but at the same time, those people are also pro-eugenics.

So why not just stop it before the person is born?

>but they never flat out admit that they are destroying a human being

That's a lie and you know it. It's never been considered a "being" until is becomes one at birth.

Ten of thousands of years of law, language, religion, culture and science have always agreed that life begins at birth. Never at blastocyst until very recently by science-impaired extremists.

>One thing that perplexes me the most about the modern western world is the stance on abortion. It seems to me that it's the most undignified and inhuman stance possible to take, and it requires not just a grand amount of ignorance, but a decent amount of inhumanity to accomplish.
agree 100%

>After the moment of conception, it will ALWAYS be born a human child.
Either you're insanely retarded or you've never heard of miscarriage.

Because our society hates single mothers and doesn't like children. Women have to chose between poverty and zero value to other potential partners or going to have a quick clinical procedure. I think you'd be surprised at how many Middle class White women have had abortions, and that includes the pro life ones

I believe women should be unaccountable for their action even if it means permitting them to murder.

I want abortion to be legal up to one year after the fetus is born. I am totally serious. Make it happen Sup Forums

>wanting to ban nigger birth control

>I want abortion to be legal up to one year after the fetus is born. I am totally serious. Make it happen Sup Forums

We have enough problem with microcephelics trying to move the goalposts as it is.

Women should have to pay a fee for abortions at the very least for deterrence. People who want tax payers to pay for it are subhuman.

yet chingchongs won't bat a fucken eye as thousands of real humans are killed in wartorn middle eastern countries in order to secure the oil they need to fuel their obsession with acting like a first world country

asians are so short-sighted, I swear. open your eyes, mate :^)

>People who want tax payers to pay for it are subhuman.
I don't want my taxes giving rebates, subsidies, loopholes and other corporate welfare to multinational oil conglomerates, but it's not an a la carte system where you get to choose, apparently

I'm pro-abortion not because I feel there is no moral or ethical ramification for such an act, although in many ways I do, but instead because the ethical quandary does not lie with me, but with those who choose to proceed with the procedure. It has absolutely NO societal ramifications upon any but the immediately effected parties. The moral fabric of a community does not break down due tot the termination of an unwanted preganancy. We are not dangerously underpopulated to where every potential birth is critical to our survival, so so long as it is not being performed in your living room it should not be an issue to anyone but the parties involved. I think the best solution is to require that all aborted fetal material be donated to science for stem cell research and that a reasonable tax be imposed. It will contribute to society positively, with no negative effects on society as a whole, as well as advance research in a field that has only been stunted in the way that early anatomical study was due to abstract personal squeamishness.

>tfw can never be full conservative because I'm indifferent towards abortion

On one hand I get all the moral and factual arguments against it (I agree with these), but my personal belief is that the vast majority of people who get abortions would make bad parents at that time and raise shit tier kids.

I guess I feel like it's a necessary evil to have less poorly raised people in the world.

The only girls I know that have had abortion had them because the baby wasn't their fiance's/boyfriend's.

It's still human life

It's not a full grown human, no. But it is human life. If you're ok with snuffing out human life you're fucked up

you could make the exact same argument for lethal human experiements.

>It's still human life
Not until it's born. That's been the universal standard across all the races, continents, cultures, societies and nations since the beginning of mankind.

Only in the last 100 years have a few fucktards been trying to change the laws and pretend they give a shit about any baby once it's born.

You fucking hypocrites make me sick.

>It's not a full grown human, no. But it is human life. If you're ok with snuffing out human life you're fucked up

This
youtube.com/watch?v=YkgDhDa4HHo

That doesn't invalidate the abortion argument

what's fucked up about wanting more dead babies?

>It's the kind of thing one does to an enemy, not an example of innocent life.
wow. great point.

Honestly it's because abortion helps keep nigger population in check, that's why I support abortion. Not everything that's good for us is morally right user. Without abortion, maybe Trump would of lost. It's hypothetical but you never know.

There's no precise defined moment on when a human life begins in the womb. Can we really say it's a human if it's only a collection of cells? First trimester, second trimester? We need an exact period and a majority of people to agree on whether that is when a human life begins. All this other conjecture is useless.

>Not realizing that people become Democrats for up to a decade after leaving education before the cruel reality crushes their hopes and dreams leaving them as Republicans.
>The youth vote. 2004.
>The youth vote. 2008.
>The youth vote. 2012.
>The youth vote. 2016.

>without abortion there would have been 17 million nigs in the last 40 years
>those nigs would have made another 30 million nigs by now
>those nigs would then have made a generation of 50 million nigs
>etc.
[sweating intensifies]

Why should it be based on when human life begins? Why not base it on cognition which is presumably how people rationalize slaughtering animals?

Its the degenerates that bread like rabbits. Abortion limits the population of degenerates.

>All stem cell lines in use come from specific IVF treatments.

I should have said fetal tissue. They use aborted fetal tissue in medical research. The polio vaccine was made from fetal tissue research.

>Not inherently a bad thing. Plenty of decent, hard-working people come from poor single-parent families.

Sure there are, but the single worst outcome for a child is being raised by a single parent, specifically a single mother. Juvenile incarceration is overwhelmingly kids from single parent households.

Obama even said:

>children who grow up without a father are five times more likely to live in poverty and commit crime; nine times more likely to drop out of schools and 20 times more likely to end up in prison

>Living thing that is actively working towards becoming a full adult human.
Conception is pretty much the line. Before that neither the egg or sperm can become human. After that they will certainly become human given enough time, resources and security.

It's the Jews who are behind abortion, plain and simple.

And you're not even considering how many of those blacks would have impregnated white women

Actually, the Jews are the ones who convinced you abortion is OK, IT'S NOOOOOT!!!

Actually the Jews are the ones who have convinced you you want to have sex with women.

The concept of trying to control women is a Jewish creation.

it's still morally wrong

Agree with this user. Christcuck conservatives demand birth but don't give a fuck about the child once it's born and don't want to help minorities or poor people. The best outcome for both sides is legal abortion

The Jews are the ACTUAL people who make it illegal to be gay in Islamic nations.

Well, abortion can be good if your condon breaks :v
I mean, the people is always aganist that but sincery bringing a shit life to a new life is not the right thing

Nothing is evil but the Jews

No, it's not. Morals are subjective and fetuses aren't people. They have no rights.

Uhh no.
By leaving a superior bloodline for blacks, less retard and beta blacks are being born to dwindle down their genetics.

Your abortion theory is backfiring. Genetically superior blacks are becoming prominent due to abortion.

>It's not a full grown human.
So post birth abortions are OK in your eyes?
17 year old kid pissing you off? Abort it. NMP SENPAI.

Dis. You are not true christian if you refuse taking care of her out of wedlock kid. The Bible says this.

What is the baby is a girl? When does it become her [the baby's] body, and her [the baby's] choice?

I'm more against PP being subsidized. I don't think tax payers should pay for other people's poor choices.

Only case where I feel like abortion can be *somewhat* legitimized is if the woman was raped. I could only imagine how much torment she would be going through. But still, killing a baby should torment someone more.

This.

There's more proof of them trying to slow down white birthrates than there is for them helping white birth rates. Also birth control pill.

The Jews are the people who convinced whites to race mix lest we not forget

One good thing about abortion is that far more nigglets are killed than other babies.

>Genetically superior blacks.
No such thing. You can breed as many squirrels as you like but you'll never get a tiger.

I completely agree, when I see some activists post about how a child's mom can decide if it wants to live because its a parasite, its no different than killing a 2 year-old because they are still leeching on you for nutrients.

Abortion is one of those things that the powerful politicians who have recently been caught performing stuff for moloch are happy to do. Child sacrifices are good in their eyes.

Because I'm pro-white.

The retards and beta blacks are the ones who knock up 8 women and spread their genes most. Those blacks being aborted is prolonging the white race in America

There are no ''morals'' in this Jewish controlled world. All the ''morals'' you consider to be important are mere creations of the Jews.

If we get rid of abortion we'll be overrun by niggers. It's a practical thing.

Men too...

>What is condom

Yes, but Jewish Creations are Godly.

Abortion should only be legal for maternal life, rape, health, fetal defects, and/or mental health.

(Left my name on from a troll attempt earlier)
Also, I don't think abortions should be illegal, but all pregnant and expectant mothers should seek a neutral party to decide whether they should abort or seek other options like adoption.

You've fallen for Jewish tricks

Flush it down? Shame on you! Human babies are not poo!

I'm with you, as are a good portion of Americans.

What about Indian babies?

you understand

>Morals are subjective
Can you prove that? I mean, sure your professors told you that, but can you actually prove it or disprove it?

but nooooooooobody cares if we butcher the cock of the kid after you force the slut to keep it

fucking conservakikes

In an ideal society, where all basic needs are met by the government, such as food, health, and shelter: should abortions be allowed?

The greatest advocacy for an abortion is because of financial or time commitment to raise a child.

Huh? If they are so superior, why are they still so inferior to everyone else? Are blacks just genetically incapable of amounting to anything that doesn't involve singing like they are on a chain gang or running with a ball?

>implying all lives have the same value
>implying a woman is obligated to have a child even if it's doomed to have a shitty, low-quality life
>implying all women are mentally fit to have children
>implying that a woman can't choose to simply not have children unless they really want them
>implying all lives matter. because they don't.

dude, we need more women aborting, not the contrary.

I scratch my arm most of the day.....the more I know, the more paranoid I get.....I used to think the Jews only controlled a handful of things.........no.....NOOOOOO

The Jews....THE FUCKING JEWS

THE JEWS ARE BEHIND EVERYTHING!!!!

My arms are so full of scabs and sores......I'm freaked out.

When I say the extent of their power goes beyond the media, wars, the banks and corporations I don't simply mean within the realms of humanity itself but rather.....bigger, MUCH BIGGER

I'm talking the very biology of us all, our organs, or the elements that form into all the things we know.

I'll even go as far as saying.....well, think of the sun itself.....

I've said too much, I need to go