Generation that comes after Millennials born 1995 or after

>Generation that comes after Millennials born 1995 or after

>Leftist reports of highschoolers chanting "build wall" and bantzing hispanics on tossing them over

Sup Forums what in the fuck is going on here.

am I going to witness this new generation turn the tech-software company sphere Republican Red and make Iphone apps like Pokemon Go except you gain points by "capturing" real life illegal immigrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Metapolitics
youtube.com/watch?v=_dZDYvcBFZw
youtube.com/watch?v=PlJunft6ndg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the generation that grew up in the liberal world.

Spoiler alert: they didn't like it.

this

The pendulum always strikes back.

Liberal school system is radicalising kids to the right. Thank you, leftists

Gen z is still young as fuck, they havent even become adults yet . I doubt they'll be as conservative as people claim right now

I hate it being a millenial, I can't imagine the seething rage that this is their CHILDHOOD.

They have no outlets to release their anger, I had Trent Reznor to get all of that angst out of me, they have what, fucking Selena Gomez?

They're going to make us look like pussies when they start pushing back, they'll literally want death squads.

Its glorious

They tried the Marxist subversion tricks but it just exploded in their face

Young people tend to like to rebel against the status quo. Now that we have two generations infected by liberalism and leftist ideals, the coming generation may be swayed to the right even if only to be edge-lords at first.

When orthodoxy is forced on a generation they rebel.

The baby boomers and Gen X didn't force orthodoxy so the trend of liberalism grew. Then the millenials decided that they'd use mob tactics to silence viewpoints they didn't agree with and the younger generation rebelled.

Serves the fuckers right for betraying free speech.

People get more conservative with age.

>mfw middle school and high school teenagers lurk here.

Well shit, here I am sitting as an unemployed english major faggot (was going to become a prof but then changed mind so, whoops), and if what you're saying is true I may try to be a substitute teacher just to see if this is true.

This is the fallout from Gamergate.

More like the fallout from two decades of hardcore kike subversion

>Swiss youth

where the hell is this from? I don't really see it

did you photoshop this

why is the pinkish person silhouette in the background fragmented above the top row

>Generation that comes after Millennials born 1995

Stop with this shit.

Don't forget that a lot of them are are still being brainwashed by YouTube celebrities and other Marxists.

But what does "moderate to conservative" mean in the context of this study and what does it mean for this generation? I wouldn't be surprise that they both are pro-marriage equality but also anti-SJW. What Sup Forums needs to realize is that for this generation, marriage equality is / will be the status quo. It would be "conservative" for them uphold it, rather than change it.

Didn't Trent drink the liberal kool aid at one point?
The guy made Year Zero, but I think he was pointing his finger at George (Bush).

Supposedly somewhere in Switzerland, which isn't really that surprising. It's always been a less liberal country.

Brings a tear to my eye. This is the monster they created, and it is beautiful.

Because leftists run the system. Kids will rebel against the system, but for the first time it's not conservatives in charge so they rebel against the leftist establishment

My hypothesis is that the ideology that we are spreading is fun and celebrates trolling, whereas te ideology that liberals cling to are based on guilt, shame, and identity politics. The choice for a young generation is obvious.

All of this intolerance on one side or the other is entirely from "Zero Tolerance". It literally started around the time of the gun free schools act in 1994, under clinton.

Yes, but only after they go through their rebelious teenage years.
Kids are pure and untainted, so of course they don't like fags, it's uncommon and weird.
That being said, highschool and college will corrupt them.
Age will dry them out and force them to realize their mistakes.

This

>dumb reddit screencap
>le stop disagreeing with my "fact" or you're a whiny bitch

this is the worst kind of posting. Fuck off, you aren't superior. you're wrong.

Original (or at least where I found it) marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/

Another article on the topic
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

>1996 baby here

feels good. I don't have to identify with far-left millennial trash.

As a filthy milennial, how can I appear favorable in the eyes of our future?

I don't want to be associated with the generation that turned universities in a joke and tried to end western culture on some warped moral grounds.

>Born in 1984

So what does this mean for me? Can I distance myself from this generation? Because I'd sure like to.

Pendulums swing, and youth are always more radical/contrarian than older adults. Eventually they will mellow out and the generations will meet somewhere in the middle.

Heil Hitler
I'm in high school (18 though)

i saw this one kid walk up to a mexican friend and say 'goodbye' the day after trump was elected

it was good

Remember how liberal everyone was when they had prosperity and opportunity? They could match or exceed what their parents and grandparents had in economic and social terms?

Now they don't have that. Now we don't have that.

Fight Club 1999 isn't shit in terms of disillusionment and knowing we are losers. Jack had a job and an apartment and still felt cheated like the bitch he was.

Make Jack smarter, rent for life, take away his full time job, make him get assaulted in the street for being white, then give him schizophrenia on top of that. That's the new generation. Call us Pepsi motherfucker.

Because what it means to be Gen Y/Millennial varies from researcher to researcher, some would place you at the very beginning of Gen Y, others would put you at the end of Gen X.

You're basically in the border years between the two generations if that makes any sense (which it probably doesn't).

hey there

Not surprised at all desu

>edgy virgin loser with no friends
>being a meme nazi because it makes you feel superior and "enlightened" when you're actually just bitter and delusional with fringe beliefs

when will this meme finally die?

College is better at liberal indoctrination than elementary/middle/high.

It's beautiful, the children really are the future. God speed little ones, DUES VULT!

The oldest from Gen Z is 21. I'm Gen Z and I'm almost 19. I, and everyone else I know voted Trump, and my closer friends all voted for him the primary. We don't share identical views by any means, but we're definitely much further right than most people, nonetheless most millenials.

There is no real standard for this. Feel free to make up your own rules.
I'm a palindrome paladin myself.

Universities and academia have been under the control of the liberal mindset since the 60's.

People around the age of mid 20s to early 30s are some of the pozzed fucks imaginable.

what state do you live in? this is important

because if you live in a moderately red state, it's not entirely surprising. but if you live in a relatively blue state or a swing state, then that's big

Tell me about it. Gen Y and Gen X were mentally fucked and we were lucky to escape with our anuses intact.

16 year old newfag here, been browsing since I was like 12-13. I can say that this is honesty true at least for Wisconsin, me and my buddies will socially castrate liberals at our school and being a fag is a bad thing here.

>My hypothesis is that the ideology that we are spreading is fun and celebrates trolling
You are in all likelihood in the realm of truth.

This trolling for lulz and memeing are a major part of the arsenal in metapolitics.

Metapolitics refers to various forms of non-political activities which work towards spreading certain ideas and values within a culture(s) which make up a "world-view" (Weltanschauung). Metapolitical activity is related to, but actually excludes direct political activity (party politics, electoral events, political campaigning, etc.); it influences politics and politicians as an end result, but not by working through politics. Metapolitics is associated primarily with intellectual and philosophical activity that works to support an ideology or world-view, but also involves spreading ideas and values through other means, including speeches, TV shows, journalism, popular myths, work programs, and various forms of propaganda.
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Metapolitics

fpbp

Correction: The 30's

They infested academia since the mid 30's and started to corrode it.

marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/

Fpbp

>Sup Forums what in the fuck is going on here.

they never even saw it coming.
pendulum swings try to hold it back and it just makes shit worse.

i saw this coming years ago, can't hold all the smug i've been feeling recently.

>Gen z is 1995 and later

They are in college and high school right now, lol.

Ban hammer incoming. Please use this opportunity to lurk moar.

guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=_dZDYvcBFZw

>they WILL want

I ALREADY want them

The worm has turned, gentlemen.

I'm Gen Z and I'm 19, but I'll soon be 20 in like a month and a half.

I'd say I'm moderate.

I'm one of the younger members of Gen X and I can tell that a social revolution is coming. We're tired of biased media treating us like a bunch of easily brainwashed idiots and the indoctrination in schools is sickening.

>tfw you are part of this generation

I'm 18, pls no ban

More like Generation ZZ

Lol, why you do angry at a joke friend? Projecting?

noice

Source? This is super interesting

We were all edgelords once. We will have to simply deal with it.

Am 21, literary at the dividing line (born in January 1995) and voted trump. Men our age can either be really left or right but girls are fucking a lost cause at this point. Just look back 4-5 years ago and look at them now.

Are you making India great again? Is it even possible?

Gen Z unites under Kek's banner of truth

I voted Trump

Am 22, but hate the "typical" millennial.

Can I join ur club?

>People get more conservative with age.
the times get more liberal no one gets more conservative

You are a millennial though 1997 is theasy beginning of generation Z

Liberals didn't breed.

They think they can teach other peoples kids their world views.

>"white power"
youtube.com/watch?v=PlJunft6ndg

I'm a capitalist free market voluntary taxation minarchist, so maybe?

Although I fucking hate this POS country, just want to get out.

Millennials are 1980 to 2000 you FUCKING STUPID APES CHRIST FUCK

It's happening in my high school right now desu, we've had people bring pro trump signs to assemblies and tons of people wearing trump shirts and buttons, it's great and I hope this spreads to everywhere in the U.S. and eventually the world

I'm slowing gaining hope for our generation becoming redpilled as fuck instead of a bunch of mega millennial pussies who can't do shit

Because I've grown up with this shit. We're going to build the wall and it's going to be higher than the clouds and run deeper than hell.

Seriously though, Millennials are unfortunately on a spectrum

The closer you get to 2000, the more you had the Internet, the less cucked you are.

Us late millennials are gonna redpill the cucks. It'll take time, but we'll be ready for the 4th turning.

No your a millennial scum manchild.

>I'd say I'm moderate.

says the man posting in the forum for people who want to form Nazi death squads and cleanse the land of degenerates.

The good news is that generations aren't really a thing at all,
generational cohorts are imagined but age cohorts act like a revolving door as well,
new people born every day.

The late Millennials areally the sjws you tard.
They are the ones in college right now.

'95 here
Can confirm

98 Gen z here
>inb4 underage b&

kids walking around highschool with swastika phone backgrounds, openly discussing how exaggerated the holocaust is (away from teachers of course, instant gulag otherwise)

everyone talking about the bullshit "diversity" and "lgbt acceptance" movements LITERALLY being shoved down their throats behind the otherkin xer special snowflake's backs

I live in cucked Minnesota too and I can tell you, the fire is rising

I'm 17 and can confirm that almost all the kids I talk to thought Hillary was the antichrist, my school did the kids vote thing and Trump won 85%

Shut up millennial scum.
Your not gen z. Go back to your safe space.

I'm sure that 17 was a typo right? You meant 18 right?

Underage and welcomed.

Black 18 year old checking in. Tbh I think this gen z thing only applies to the educated. And I also think that there isn't a fine line right now between the millennials and gen z. Some would describe me as a millennial even though I consider myself gen z. It's an endless debate.

Over half of them are conservative and they're under 20 years old. Keep in mind that people become more conservative as they age.

By the time they grow up they will be in fourth reich mode. I can't wait.

Underage and b&

Haha good one...

sophomore at a liberal college here. The vast majority of students in all my classes completely and openly disrespect ((((professors)))) who push their indoctrination as education

every class pushed by (((them))) is a complete shitshow, and it's glorious.

Your a millenial. It's 1980 til 2000 = millennials.