Redpilled celebs

Who is the most /woke/ out there? Is it Muse? Maybe Elijah Wood? Or the Donald?
Honorary mention: Pat Tillman.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/xymez5_muse-lip-sync-s-on-italian-tv_music
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MY PLUG IN BABY

CRUCIFIES MY ENEMIES

WHEN I'M TIRED OF GIVING

What has Elijah said?

During a live Italian night time show muse was told they couldn't sing live and had to lip sync so they all decided to switch instruments and clearly not play well. The producers never noticed but the audience obviously did.

dailymotion.com/video/xymez5_muse-lip-sync-s-on-italian-tv_music

>Redpilled celebs
It's a contradiction. A celebrity by definition is someone celebrated by the mainstream, that is, the full embodiment of the blue pill, its avatar.

Muse was my favorite band in high school. They haven't done anything good in a while.

DARK SHINES

BRINGING ME DOWN

mel gibson

anything by Immortal Technique tbqhsinpie

Elitist pedo ring

God got the most amazing BJ of my life from a half chinese half swedish chick to that song, shit was so cash.

Really? I find that kind of doubtful coming from a mainstream actor. Got any links?

kek

Muse is vacuous political commentary directed to angsty "noncomformist" teenagers.

Get real taste, pleb

Serj Tankian

>t. Zach De La Rocha

youtu.be/yKGHJNOSyiU
>vacuous political commentary
you obviously have no idea what they're talking about. I don't think you even know what you're talking about.

Clint Eastwood, motherfuckers

I've seen Muse live, twice. I fucking love their sound. I heard they were going to appear on infowars but got blocked by their agent or publicist or something.

lel, bellamy's going HAM on the drums

wasn't that twitter accounts a fake?

All natural and technological processes proceed in such a way that the availability of the remaining energy decreases
In all energy exchanges, if no energy enters or leaves an isolated system, the entropy of that system increases
Energy continuously flows from being concentrated, to becoming dispersed, spread out, wasted and useless
New energy cannot be created and high grade energy is being destroyed. An economy based on endless growth is unsustainable.

The fundamental laws of thermodynamics will place fixed limits on technological innovation and human advancement
In an isolated system the entropy can only increase. A species set on endless growth is unsustainable.

Yea but he's still based af

Elijah Wood is a cuck until he names names.

They ignore you until you try hard to go public. And then you die like Pat Tillman or Phil Schneider (I bet Tesla was in the same boat too). Elijah doesn't wanna die.