Is it worth the watch?

Is it worth the watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

galax.moe/wakfu/
pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
wakfu.com/en/s3/tristepin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, it's good.

Eh. There are worse ways to spend your time.

Yeah. I loved it. Tristepin best boy. Amalia best girl

Alright, I'll give it a shot. I was just unsure because it's based off a video game (and france).

French dub only, and annoyingly the English localization changed Tristepin to Sadlygrove which even affects the subtitles, that was retarded and made no sense

Totally. Haven't finished watching it, but I really liked what I saw.

The animation and maturity of Wakfu gets better as it progresses.

Season 1, Season 2, OVAs (3 episodes), Season 3

It's not this super amazing amazing hidden gem Sup Forums tries to hype it to be but it has a colorful world with some neat ideas well executed and it's just all around fun.

Late first season Nox really is the show's peak, but I haven't seen season 3 yet so maybe it gets better?

Yeah, it's absolutely worth 20 minutes of your time

Yes. Watch the French version.

Absolutely correct.

Only s1 and s2 imo, s3 is kinda bullshit.

When does the season 3 dub release?

Overall it's not a lot better than Fairy Tail. However the animation especially in the finales and later seasons is awesome. I feel Wakfu could be a lot better written but at least it is usually entertaining.

April 1st

However long it takes to get you off

granted I heard about it in /aco/

galax.moe/wakfu/
pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
Enjoy the ride user!
S1 and 2 are amazing, the OVAs are hit or miss and S3.... well just watch it and decide for yourself.
Also, do NOT ignore the Dofus mini series and the movie. They have some of the best characters and scenes. Dofus – Book 1: Julith is PURE FUCKING KINO.

Absolute Tot taste

>Tristepin best boy

Adamai is best boy and you all know it

t. adamai

Next movie when?

Watch the Dofus show, it has a lesbian couple and furries but is all around good times.

Also the Dofus movie as it has rad as hell action scenes and their animation in top form.

Both help explain who the fuck Jorris is without having played the games at all, Wakfu is weird to watch without extra context from outside the show.

Stop denying it. You know killing them is the only way to save more lives

Where are the hebrew subs?

Never

Stop letting turks play this game

Your taste is fucking garbage.

I came off having freshly watched TLA so when I started with Wakfu I got really cringed with how disappointing each character was.
I thought Tristepin was suppose to be Sokka, but instead Tristepin is an even dumber version of Bolin. No seriously are Lops canonicaly dumb? I don't fucking get it, who made this decision?

And when I started to make the comparison between Wakfu's characters to TLA's characters you can imagine how bummed out I was when I found out they're nothing like TLA.

>Lops
They are iops with capital i

And to answer you question, yes they are canonically the dumbest of the 12.

>No seriously are Lops canonicaly dumb?
They literally are. Did you watch the show blind with no sounds or how did you miss all the innuendos.

>Still no logoless rips on southern private trackers

Southern?

Southern side of planet Earth and the eastern one too

Why bother with what side on the earth a website is from, just get it from BTN like I did.

Best boy is obviously Yugo.

I'm not part of BTN tho

Oh, well. I wanted to upload my copy anyway, might hold back until we get the dub so I can include that.

All those
>opinions
aside...

>Lops
It's iops you dum dum. And yes, they all are all brawn no brains (unless it somehow involves brawling, then they're geniouses).

considering that there's an actual insult called iop brain, yes
regardless, not all cartoons need to be like Avatar. hell, even Avatar wasn't that great

>Grovy
>Dally
>Lops
>Amelia

Yes. There's even a joke about it in the second season where the Iop king says you can trust him because Iops are too stupid to lie convincingly.

Mostly yes, watch the original French audio though

>(and france)
Is that a problem? because they sure take more chances (t. innuendos adn such) over the normal American cartoons

>wakfu.com/en/s3/tristepin
>The WhitestKnight

Kinda strange name for a very tanned person.

>tfw you'll never fuck nox into the ground

>fuck Nox
>into the ground
What kind of fucking are you talking about?

Elely is best girl and you can't deny that.

>Flopin is best girl and you can't deny that
FTFY

the usual kind

Full image?

that's it sadly

My fucking cock. Have mercy!

The one before that is still better.

I haven't seen season 3 yet, but I've seen clips of this scene
what was up with the eye-glow?

How much Iop cum can Eva take?

She was the worst one.

Elaine is best girl

Demigod?

Her uterus is endless

Kill, marry, fuck.

Just how often this thread can pop up within one month, lol.
imao, s1 and s2 are worth watching (also Kerub tv series and mb movies if you're super into this world). s3 is waste of the time.

It pops out more because the last one died before the bump limit was reached

Don't worry, he is Argentinian

Stop dying

Ignore wakfu and watch Dofus, wakfu story is straight garbo. They had one good villian and thats it, meanwhile all Dofus episodes are funny and its got a more likeable cast.

Stop giving bad advice please

Apples and oranges, really. Dofus is it's own thing and good for it's own reasons.

>season 1 sit one season of badly animated crap for one good fight
>season 2 adamai and iop nonsense, Amalia being a bitch
>season 3 oropo no, clone cucking
Dofus was always satisfying to watch and the only thing it lacked was an explanation to whatever happened to Lou.

I kind of liked qilby actually

>you will never be Kabrok