LOL

I'm up for one of these threads tonight desu

This thread needs a lethal injection of fun

Gave me a giggle

LOL
O
L

yiff in hell furfaggot

First I was turned on, then I was weirded out, then I was sad.... What a rollercoaster.

These aren’t funny at all!

Pretty much what said, but also fuck you

LOL

The worst part is that you just know he was proud as hell of this.

>WORDS WORDS WORDS UPON WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
It’s like Trump built a wall of words

I know what I’m fapping to tonight!

what kind of sick mind does this to a visual medium?

I see that comic posted every once in a while, but I still can't read that novella in the middle.
It's not even just the size, but th font. Who tell looks at that font and decides it's a good font for long paragraphs? Also I don't think there are paragraphs in that mass, just a giant run on sentence.

I feel like there should an edit of this with Luke watching the new trilogy

that's not funny, my entire village was killed by giants walls of text

LOL

>And then look disappears like a fart as Mary Sue takes over

Aren't some charities (especially RedCross) scams and the money doesn't reach the people?

>That bigass empty space right before the textual assault

>read comic. Reach end.

>Should have included one last panel of guy in bar with his friends:

>Yeah I told her the fucking crazy mining story joseph helped me cookup. Yes it worked. Yes I got a free night of the best fucking sex I ever had. She bought the whole thing too. Thought I was gonna lose it when I got to the 'ghosts' part, but I must have nailed it because JAHEEZUS CHRIST! THE THINGS SHE DID!

Woulda made the comic funny and worth it.

TLDR btw (as short as possible) is evil space government uses nukes to glass an earth like planet and techno magic to speed up time to make everything oil underground.

They start drilling and the planet's ghost fucks with the military guard. at the end homeboy and 4 others are saved by a lone high official who feels guilty and gives them a way of planet while he goes to face the planet ghost himself.

Then homeboy comes home and fucks the hooker after giving her the story.