SCALPERS AND THE PEOPLE WHO BUY FROM THEM ARE FUCKING STUPID!

SCALPERS AND THE PEOPLE WHO BUY FROM THEM ARE FUCKING STUPID!

THERE IS NO RED GOBLIN IN THIS ISSUE!

IN FACT NOTHING HAPPENS IN THIS ISSUE AT ALL

Are you storytiming or just making angry noises?

there is nothing to story time. It's just Norman talking the whole issue.

But people storytime Bendis comics all the time.

Lies.

The preview already showed MJ and Peter making out. That is "something". It's literally a "one in every ten years" occurrence.

spoil what else happens in the comic

LOL whatever buddy. It's the first page then MJ leaves because she freaks out of Peter wearing the Spidey costumes underneath his civies.

Osborn spends the whole comic talking to someone. Ends up being a captive JJ Jameson.

Norman kills Hobgoblin and nobody cares.

Who is he talking to?

You mean Phil and not Roderick, right? I don't think Slott would try to mess with fans of Roddy again, would he?

Phil ulrich I do belive

Makes sense. He was just reintroduced last issue after Slott not using him in about three or four years. Slott really pushed to make him irredeemable. Even Ben Urich, his own uncle, gave up on Phil during Goblin Nation.

I'm having some suspicion some of the demand lately for some Marvel comics is artificial. Mind you, some, not all.

"Red Goblin" was a dumb idea anyway.
>"Hey lets combine Norman with Carnage!!!"
I would have bought Mary Jane huffing Goblin Gas and getting her own glider

So is OP gonna dump the issue or hyat?

>Slott
>Expecting anything to happen
>Actually buying the issue

Gross

Slott wasting everyone’s time on purposely pointless shit? I’m surprised!!!

Why are scalpers and ebayers obsessed with buying this and the last couple of issues? I could understand if it was the final issue but we’ll still not there. Are people really that stupid they can’t walk into a LCS to get it?

Or bring back Ultimate Demogoblin!!!

>Slott wasting a whole issue like that
Amazingly Lazy.

welcome to speculation hell.

Can you prove a proof? Maybe one panel or something taken by your phone?

Mind if you post it? Just curious.

It's been getting really weird. Lately there's been demand for Cates' Thanos just because of Cosmic Ghost Rider aka Frank Castle, even though the stories were nothing to write home about. Same with Weapon H in Hulk.

>Norman kills Hobgoblin and nobody cares.
Again?

Fuck you, Slott

>cant even pad out an issue right
>this bad as decompression
Why not cut the Norman stuff down and focus more on Peter?

I don't know whether to be pissed off that Slott turned Phil into a remorseless, one-dimensional villain and killed him off, or relieved that it's over.

One off ultimate storylines being used by slott as these big hyped up events seems to be a thing. Remember the Ultimate Superior Spider-Man arc when Bendis directly addressed the readers saying even he couldn't milk more than two issues out of something as dumb and cliche as a mindswap arc?

Norman tells JJ that Peter Parker is Spider-Man

JJ already knows that ya dingus.

>user not familiar with market hype

If I miss out on a book then I just miss out. Forget paying 3x the price on a bland issue just because of some first appearance or variant cover.