WE DID IT REDD..... oh. :(

WE DID IT REDD..... oh. :(

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2860280/Woman-98-aims-nix-atomic-spy-case-conviction.html
goodreads.com/author/show/1217665.Hannah_Moskowitz
hannahmoskowitz.com/books
goodreads.com/
archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/electors.html
youtu.be/NHeSC_Ws5Ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Serves the jew right.

BTFO BASED ELECTOR

>comic sans

Is it illegal to contact electors like this?

comic fucking sans???????

She blocked me. Is she dead yet?

Harassing them to change their vote is

Did she try and tell him to use his electoral vote for Clinton regardless of how the people in his state voted?

>how rude

I hate the level of smugness lefties exhibit. It's at such an extreme level that you know that they're aware of it. When they've been countered and they rebut with this faux-posh condescending attitude to come off as above you in temperament and ideology. Resorting to such a level of insult shows how ass mad and red in the face they get over people not conforming to their world view.

>demand an elector change their vote
>get a response in comic sans about how they want to sue you

America is quite a country.

>replying back in comic sans
Okay now that's too mean.

>Respects her so little that he uses Comic Sans

Fucking awesome. I hope GOP and elector's lawyers start to ram it up these dumb millennials asses with harassment suits. These lib brats think they can do anything with no consequences.

>tfw you're not the only person who responds to jackasses in comic sans to piss them off
I'm not alone!

What the fuck was she expecting? Every elector to just change their vote because she asked them to?

Yes. What she doesn't realize is that these electors have been getting threatening, harassing phone calls for days. Her letter, however benign, was just one more ember into the burning hay stack.

BTFO

That letter looks fake as fuck. I think she just posted that to rile up the Hillary crowd to spam his email, call constantly and fuck with him on Linkedin. Notice how all of that is conveniently placed in the letter.

>moskowitz

Their mockery and false superiority is easy to counter. Just colorfully explain to them that they believe cutting a dick off and slicing open a fake cunt turns a man into a woman. It works every time.

>(((Hannah moskowitz)))

Sup Forums is always right

.....Yes. Yes, that was exactly what she was expecting.

tries to subvert the the government
of the US of fucking A

whines about rude letter reply

baka

what chutzpah!

related?
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2860280/Woman-98-aims-nix-atomic-spy-case-conviction.html

May have been to emphasize how much of a joke he thought her letter was.

Went through her tweets. Good lord, at a glance it seems she's replying to everyone who talks to her about that email, before she blocks them. I don't know whether to be appalled or impressed. She's not lazy, I can say that.

I'm disgusted that she is choosing to interpret the "your ilk" line as "women who don't do as they're told, and jewish scum" instead of the more obvious "self-entitled morons". Just goes to show you how racist the left is, when they project THIS HARD.

Why aren't we sending letters to electors as well? With a simple explanation of how a persons vote only matters within their home state, should be all it takes right?

how do you become a presidental elector

BASED

>insults someones honor by asking them to betray their state
>calls them rude
who the fuck starts out e-mails with someone's name anyway
It's already implied to be sent to the recipient

(((Moskowitz)))

>(((Moskowitz)))

How do they find out who the electorates are anyways?

>going to school where one kid is "white" and all others are apparently either italian, arab or light-skinned hispanics

wot

Wikipedia lists them. It is common knowledge.

Thanks

Underrated

I MUST FIND THIS WOMANSKI AND MARRY HER AND REK HER BALLOT BOX WITH MY LARGE ERECTORATE

GR???

What's this so I can leave a review

Yes madam. I am a plesedential erector.

is troll now simply someone who disagrees with you?

Good reads

goodreads.com/author/show/1217665.Hannah_Moskowitz

Have fun

good reads i think

>Deplorably yours

kek

has been ever since the left started losing

hannahmoskowitz.com/books

Thanks user

goodreads.com/

i guess from the context

this is why i think the letter might actually be genuine. beautiful snark

>caring about font
>leaf flag

redditor detected

the linkedin link doesnt even fucking work

>deplorably yours

That electors the bomb.

Well first you gotta get that dick out of your mouth

This feels like a raid. Is this a raid?

No the meaning is still the same, they're just so stupid they can't fathom someone having a different opinion.

>the girl's phone has comic sans
>you don't get to choose the font your email is sent in

Australia is quite an uneducated shithole

She blocks EVERYONE!!!!1! [/Leon.gif]

>Daqarius Jackson
I thought lefties liked them

So how do I make a twitter account and not get "randomly shut down for bot like activity" ? I tried and the second I followed Trump I was suspiciously acting like a bot and they wanted a phone number which I won't do

what the fuck was the day's lesson plan? sideways numbers?

Jesus Christ. Based as fuck.

stock image that's mirrored

I could actually totally believe that.
You have to be a relentless partisan shill who's active in state politics. The state party organizations will each chose candidates according to their own internal policies (which can either be at convention or by committee), and usually will only pick the most fanatical hardline partisans as candidates to minimize the likelihood of faithless voting.

Then the general election happens, and the voters indirectly chose their state's electors who in turn vote to choose the President.

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/electors.html

This is exactly how fucking entitled these kids are.

>Comic Sans

There is no god

it was repeating numbers

Women really are awful beasts. "The cover on this book was really nice, 5 stars! "

>Deplorably yours

KEK

Top banter from Texas. Dirty far left cuck got served.

They really don't handle criticism well.

I'm going to remember this the next time somebody pisses me off on email.

This is why I don't talk to my targets. I just silently watch and report them.

Make it stop user. These aren't book, they're war crimes

lol wtf. how do these people preemptively block a literal who like me?

Pol is always being raided

Block bots, automatically block people based on things they have said or the people they follow.

some tard makes a list, puts it in a script and shares it around to autoblock.

This creates a literal safespace bubble for them ti circlejerk in and remain delusional. It's modern cult behavior.

Now they're gonna have a new president on tv every day that they can't block. Why do you think they're so upset? Their worlds are literally coming down.

arent automatic blocking scripts against twitter ToS?

i had this idea years ago

I hate when people force nicknames. Why would Stephanie not got by Steph

>implying twitter applies its rules to SJWs and libtards

RAH RAH MOSKOWITZ, RUSSIA'S GREATEST LOVEMOWITZ, IT WAS A ((((COINCIDENCE)))) HOW SHE CARRIED ON

WTF, this woman is literally raping my country with this rubbish.

Formal emails are formatted roughly the same way as letters. He probably thought she was a mouth-breathing retard and didn't bother.

>ass destruction
>comic sans
best timeline

Nice surname

kek

>comic sans

>>comic sans

Remember. Texas sets the education standards for America.

Yes. Anyone that disagrees with a liberal is a racist hatemongering troll.

>Finn
>short for Stephanie
What the fuck? Finn is a male name, as in Phineas, no?

Did you also consider shooting yourself with small caliber bullets to build immunity to the larger ones?
I hope it's all the rage among kids.

>Dear presidential electors, will you please overturn our Republics and start a civil war so you can elect a war criminal? It will really make me feel good about muh vagina. K? Thanx.

>America is quite a country.

youtu.be/NHeSC_Ws5Ic