Is this the face of pure white beauty?

is this the face of pure white beauty?

this is Linn Arvidsson, shes a fashion model and she is not an albino. so Sup Forums do you think she is hot?

too pale.

Lacks the world conqueror white man browni-ness.

fuck no

She looks like an albino.

A FUCKING LEAF

Looks like she could make me strong sons. Sons capable of conquering.

this is a man

ideal white woman is in between pre-crack Lindsay Lohan and Alessandra Ambrosio.

pre-crack Lindsay Lohan

honestly though guys, this woman embodies the essence of whiteness in its purest state. why isn't it the most attractive by that fact alone?

maybe if they worked out, put on some battle mail and helm, and went raping and pillaging with an axe in one hand and a torch in the other

Would

She has a nice... jawline.

She looks gross. Id rather have a brown haired, brown eyed, and pale skinned celtic/britonic woman. I find these type of woman to be extremely beautiful and ideal.

Not really, red hair seems more white to me.

She might embody everything, but she has gross bone structure.

Cant fix bad bones

high elf tier

Yes.

honestly guys, i think this chick and those that look like her are freaks and i'd rather mate with a more attractive alternative of any other race (asian, arabs, pajeets, possibly quadroons).

Albinos? Kinda weird actually...

Such a loss.

I'm sure it was jews that did this. I fear tswift will be next. She's too perfect.

Unless your definition of "pure white beauty" is to being a fucking ugly monster, no.

take a look at pic related Sup Forums
this is what a pure white man looks like.

My dad was albino

Nah, still crack mode. Here's a good one.

Only faggots and sailors wouldn't want to save this woman from her future self, marry, and breed vigorously with her.

Do you understand anything about the fashion industry? It's not a beauty pageant. The fags love their odd-looking herpyderps as long as they're built like planks.

oh fuck is that a real life wojak

same. that britonnic blood most be strong in us.

not inbred enough

honestly, i agree, but he needs blonde hair so fine it is almost white this guy doesn't do it

It really is a shame.

The jews must be stopped.

You mean pre-exploitation/softcore, and very much after her coal-burning phase.

>would let suk muh dik/10

She gets my vote after finding this.

Who is this literal semen demon?

>save this woman from her future self
Dude. You can't save anyone. She was broken beyond repair. The only way to save her from herself would've been to lock her into the cellar of a cabin in the woods and then taught her all kinds of useful stuff from history to literature to science to religion to handcraft. That would've over time reprogrammed her brain, but you still couldn't have released her back into the world until she's 40.

>Nah, still crack mode.
sure buddy

Muh dick

only slavic alien birds are white

capcha; kings

Pale brown haired celtic women make my dick diamonds. Also i find them to be much more relatable.

Fun fact

The actor is actually Russian

You know, she went to my high school. Her name is Rya and she was pretty fucked up on drugs every day.

I like Jewish girls