Recently came here from the middle east to study and why is your city (Hamilton) so dirty...

Recently came here from the middle east to study and why is your city (Hamilton) so dirty? I mean its cleaner than my city back home but not even by a lot. I thought the west would be a lot nicer than this. Are other parts of the country better?

pic kind of related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kZp8nVtSQbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get the fuck out, we have enough of you fucking hadjis around here. Get the fuck out of our industrial towns before I come down from McMaster and gas you myself and your entire mosque community Muhammed

I honestly want to leave but my parents are forcing me to go to school. I'm adding money to your economy anyways though.

lol trolled

calm down chang..
Now whats the problem, is akmed driving down the price of your real estate?

T.Jamal Rodriguez

Yea, but who put it in your economy? youre welcome for the money btw.

Youve been waiting to post that one for a while..
Tell me, just how ass blasted are you really?

>56% white

I recognize that street.
You better hope I don't see you walking around. Go back where you came from or I'll douse you in pigs blood.

>dirty
>a single small pile of junk neatly stacked in plastic containers, most likely with an apology note taped on

Now that's my kinda town.

>City is 25% immigrant on paper
>Is a sanctuary city so it's also full of illegals
It's a mystery.

The outskirts of Hamilton and on/around the mountain are quite nice but downtown is a fucking shithole

>Boarded up buildings everywhere
>Utter disrepair
>Crackheads and bums on every fucking corner
>Bunch of degenerates who look like Hot Topic employees

It's like the fucking Detroit of Canada

That's why I said pic kind of related. I used whatever I could find quickly on the internet but what I've seen IRL is a lot worse than I thought it would be.

because its full of other shit skins like you OP

now get the fuck out sand nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=kZp8nVtSQbw

This. Some beta bitch brown boy wants to talk trash but would instantly be left in a dumpster in the hammer.

Oh and gimmiegrants, forgot that

Not it really isnt. Detroit is like 90% black. I take it you've never been there.. Hamilton is just a blue collar city.

Not demographics wise, in terms of socioeconomics.

Then again I lived in Burlington for most of my life before moving to Guelph so my standards are probably skewed.

looks like over 20% of your population wasnt even born there.

I'm moving from Hamilton to fucking Delhi. Hoping that the tiny town is basically 100% white.