Please Forgive Me!!! 002: High School

Please Forgive Me!!! 002: High School.

New page is up.

Bird friends and human vampires galore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HrmKWt39cb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For fuck's sake Carl, get your life together.

gothy girl is cute

>ally licking her hand to pat down those three hairs sticking up on pasqs head.

cute, CUTE

New Jersey, Liberia

The goth looks a bit like the Vampire girl from IH.

no shit.

Huh, I was thinking Katie's friend mohawk girl from the other school, but yeah, that's probably a closer fit.

Pasqualo is so adorable, and I hate knowing that her happiness going to get interrupted with problems.

Well, she gave her a bat.

I think there is no argument.

too pure

>panel 3

Cute! CUTE!

I just want to rape Pasquala and make her eyes roll back in pleasure as I mating press her to the wall over and over

>Pasquala
Good for you, but we don't care about OCs here, this is a PFG thread.

I kinda wanna learn origami now.

>Aurora had a hobo friend she liked to sing with in IH!!

This but unironically

I worry about Carl too you guys.
This country man.

Pasqualo passing out little origami animals to her friends (old and new) is hurting my heart with how sweet it is.

I just noticed she and Ally hugging there in panel three.

I know her heart belongs to tubsy but i kinda hope she's got enough love to stick her face between Pasqs creamy white thighs as Tubsy goes to pound town on Ally's ass

Some things never change.

So what's the deal with Ally seeming so much more hygenic in this world? Do you think Pasqualo has been convincing her to take better care of herself/giving her girly makeovers?

>this thread
Please do not sexualize the Pasqualo.

It's interesting to think how much the dynamic will change in this universe. I doubt Lassqualo would participate in beating the shit out of each other or other crude stuff. And she doesn't need Ally to pull her out of baby sad times. It's likely totally changed the trajectory of all the characters.

Christ Pasaurora is gona give me a heart attack

So is she supposed to be Pasqualo or Aurora? I thought Pas sacrificed himself so his waifu could have a normal life but why make her a rule 63 version of him? She seems to have Aurora's personality at least. Maybe they fused?

Also we havent seen Katie or Mark yet. I wonder if this universe will also be batshit insane like the last one.

I want to hold her hands and kiss her passionally, them spend the night cuddling while talking about random shit.

This is Aurora given Pasqualo's existence. She has taken his place and name, but is still Aurora in every way that matters.

I thonk old Pasq took some liberties with this new universe. I wonder if he made anime real.

Yeah I wonder how this will change the comedy. I am going to laugh my ass off if she gains a male Aurora looking love interest that behaves like old Pasq.

This shit is trying too hard to be funny. Gob is a better webcomic writer because his writing is manic and unfocused

Seriously disappointed

Oh that makes sense. I wonder if dad hates her or experimented on her

IH got much better after the first 100. I think he is going to spend some time presenting the world before going full retard.

Am I in the Paranatural thread?

Goth girl is the vampire that showed up and was randomly killed back in IH. Hopefully she becomes a regular and is goth gay for Pasqualo.

Fucking Carl. No seriously, have you ever known anyone named Carl who wasn't a complete fuck up? Every Carl is a fuck up.

Human Trisssh WHEN?

You didn't notice they're wearing school uniforms now? Seriously man, Aurorasqualo is even rocking zettai ryouiki. This universe is gonna be maximum fucking weeaboo.

It's true.

Aww... So happy and cute
How long until Josef burns everything?

Carl why are all these hands here?

Do you think PFM!! comes with its own anime themes in universe?

youtube.com/watch?v=HrmKWt39cb4

Is this the new proto /sveg/?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGH

I meant literally making anime characters real. He is definively going full " eat your hamburgers, Apollo" at least.

He is gonna do a page 100 ruse, no doubt.

Probably #100

That is what they want you to believe user

inb4 huge lead up to the talent show only to have nothing happen at it

Nah, she'll sing and end up winning the competition.

That would be a good twist

Man, she looks pretty happy about murdering a few billion people

I bet she got really into the song despite herself.

We're gonna

CUTE!!!!!

This is too kawaii. What sort of horrible things await?

Somebody draw pasq and ally doing pic related.

Please dont, i dont want to rip my dick off.

>Seriously man, Aurorasqualo is even rocking zettai ryouiki.
Pasqualo died for you.
Not for your sins, but for your happiness.

Nah, there's going to be a big build up towards the talent show on page 100, but then we'll get there and everything will go great. And then everyone dies on page 101.

Would you say she looks rapturous?

How is Ally so perfect bros? Every time I see her I am taken aback by how cute she is.

I guess. Looked pretty happy with herself right after as well

Never would've guessed Pasqualo would end up becoming best girl.

I hope Chaos finds a reason to send an Aurora to her that's literally just not depressed Pasqualo

Pasqy is not for lewd.

It won't be as extreme as IH but we'll probably get magic and shit by #100.

It may be the most obvious route but Auroraqualo and the gang becoming magical girls seems like a good way to go.

So I've seen some confusion with the whole pasqualo aurora thing.

He didn't turn himself into a girl. He put aurora in his spot in the universe. Pasq is gone. Aurora is what's there. As to why her name is pasqualo too, well...you don't decide your own name. Your parents do.

>I know her heart belongs to tubsy but i kinda hope she's got enough love to stick her face between Pasqs creamy white thighs as Tubsy goes to pound town on Ally's ass
This seems so wrong... but feels so right

I think Pasq knows deep down that actually literally making anime real would be kind of stupid, especially the shows he likes, so he just made the world slightly more anime-esque without going full anime.

>Implying Pasq isn't that dumb
Show is going to go full shoujo, just you wait.

>Aurorasqualo is even rocking zettai ryouiki
In some panels it's close...in others she's wearing normal socks.

Pas finally found a way to really, really kill himself.

So, wait, this is Aurora right?

Pasqualo made a new universe where he doesn't exist and instead Aurora has his life?

For the 1000th time yes

So with that one monologue when Aurora was dying and saying "I don't want this" and the comic being called Please Forgive Me, I theorize at some point somehow Aurora will realize what Pasqualo did. Hence the "Please Forgive Me" being Pasqualo's voice.

In the last thread someone mentioned how you imagine each characters voice and his Ally sounding like Sticks from Sonic Boom I think Pasaqurora may sound like Sailor Moon from the old 90s dub

I remember in one podcast episode Gob saying Ally had Bostonian accent but my brain just can't get it right when I'm reading her lines.

>only paid any attention to the girls' uniforms
kek

There is no way, in an existence that Pas dictated, that they aren't all magical girls.

We gonna madoka magica this shit in here.

>I dont want to rip my dick off

Calm down Mark

>INB4 SHE SOUNDS LIKE [SPOILER]MARIE KANKER[/spoiler]
or Femscout

next time do ctrl+s to do a spoiler properly

Pasqualo (female) is cute and deserves to be happy.

Oh FUCK

END GAME

man if gob breaks up ally and tubsy for more fucking webcomic lesbians i'm out. i'm already kind of sick of the 'ally hits on pasqgirlo."

I'm still nervous about it being written by Josef instead of Gob, but so far so good, guys.

Ally always hit on Aurora. She was never as bad as Mark, but sexual harassment was definitely in her wheelhouse.

Fuck I just saw that. It's too much for me man.

Josef helped Gob most of the way and Gob even openly admits that Josef wrote practically the entire final act, I have faith.

To this day, I'm still not quite sure why this happened.

>last panel
That might be the funniest thing I've read all year. He hasn't lost his touch.

>you will never pat pasqualo

Yeah, that is part of what made Mark so funny, I think.

That said the punchline on this is fucking great.

we're going full sailor moon

I wonder, what would've happened if Pasq ever discovered something as datk and metal as 40k?

>Pasqualo, 2072

Who would have thought a crudely drawn sailor moon would actually have spoilers.