Why don't black Americans move to Africa and become politicians there?

Why don't black Americans move to Africa and become politicians there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0F463l6xx54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because once Black Americans get to Africa. They thank God for slavery because they can go back to America.

Pretty much this. If they went back to Africa they wouldn't have whitey to blame for their problems and are afraid of actually doing shit without a hand to hold onto

>Assuming countries in Africa have government.

the africans will kill black americans if they act how they do here

jungle justice will be brought swiftly

nope, they can blame the long lasting impact of imperialism

Because colonialism is bad, you goddam imperialist.

Would require effort

Africans hate black americans

Lol black Americas would fucking wipe the floor with Africans. Literally bred to be the strongest of the niggers and much more well-nourished than the Africunt blackies.

This. They wouldn't be welcome and quickly learn how nice they had it in the States.

Many still feel ties to America.

Because niggers are so useless that living on welfare in the US provides a higher standard of living than anything that Africans could build by themselves.

Africans will burn children alive for stealing, African Americans think someone is a martyr for robbing a store & punching a cop

There is a big difference between them

that doesnt help you when the whole neighborhood is lynching you and burning a tire around your neck the africans dont fuck around

Why don't they make Egypt great again?

Just wait. China will have colonized this entire continent within the upcoming century. It will be beautiful to see.

Black Americans moved back to Africa once...

They enslaved the natives and cannibalized some.

Why don't White Americans go back to England to be representatives there? Why don't German Americans go back to Germany to be a Politician? Why don't Scottish, Muslim, Irish, Fin, Spanish, Mexican-Mestizo, Russian, Asian Americans all go back to there homes to be politicians?

We all know the answer, because it's easier to be good and relevant in USA. Stop making this a race thing.

They already did it... Wasn't that the birth of Liberia?

t. non-white shitskin

You have to go back, Tyrone.

Wouldn't have whites to blame? Like whites AREN'T to blame for every fucked up thing that happened to them? LOL

Speak for yourself shitskin

Whites are obsessed with black people. You're on the wrong board if you're looking a non racist discussion.

no gibsmedat there

because im american you fucktard

I'm not the one defending shitskin, Paco.

>m-muh is not a race thing

Didn't MalcomX do that?

I thought he and a few others ex-pat to Africa but then came back a few years later and decided they would rather take over the South instead?

I love how white people talk like welfare was created by minorities and specifically for minorities. That's funny....

Because we fought and won this piece of land.

This desu, Whites are like so obsessed with hating black people it's like they wanna suck your dick.

Why don't White people move back to Europe and help counter the declining white European population? And also combat Islamists?

Seriously though

It was created by whites for black votes. Theres a Lyndon Johnson that goes something like "I'll have those niggers voting democrat for the next 100 years." I guess it worked.

>white people talk like welfare was created by minorities and specifically for minorities.
Said no one ever.

I thought it would be hilarious if American blacks went to Egypt and preached their KANGZ bullshit there

see

If I remember history correctly you ran from the Jews and their banks and came and picked on someone weaker and TADAAAA America.

That was owned by Indians. You fought and won the 13 colonies everything else was just boasting over kicking a dead baby.

Welfare was created out of the Depression by whites for whites. Blacks were not even part of the equation until the 1960's

A goddamn Chinaman schooling a US cunt.

What a time.

>Black people were never Pharaohs

Why does Sup Forums still jerk over this meme?!

No welfare in Africa.

Also, a white American went to africa and became president...

Africans don't even trust their own to lead them apparently.

bred to be the strongest of those who were captured/defeated and sold into slavery

the strongest of the losers is still a loser

Yes

Should've sent all the niggers there desu, America would be paradise

We fought the British, the Natives were already displaced by the Dutch, Spaniards, and Brits

This based brother says it all

youtube.com/watch?v=0F463l6xx54

No it wouldn't. White people still molest their children and still shoot up all white schools. Plus the Jews STILL own your asses.

There would be no Southern USA without us, yall would be going through a depression there without blacks.

>Election ended over a week ago
>Trump win
Why are leftists trying to raid Sup Forums now?

t. Marcus Garvey

Did the blacks want to stay as slaves because they knew they would lose their free gibs to the Cotton Gin?

Wrong! I got depression cause my wife cucked me with one of you.

blacks in the south can be pretty redpilled it is usually the older people

Slavery was somewhat honestly a better deal than what y'all gave us when we were "freed".

Why don't white Americans move to Europe and become politicans there?

And in the next century they'll blame whitey's climate change.

south africans have whites to blame though lol

This happens more often than you think.

See Liberia, and also various American-educated 'presidents' or other heads of state in the region.

Malcolm went to the Muslim Holy Land on his required pilgrimage and learned whitey wasn't all that bad. Then the NOI had him killed (with some help from out good friends at COINTELPRO).

>Lol black Americas would fucking wipe the floor with Africans. Literally bred to be the strongest of the niggers and much more well-nourished than the Africunt blackies.
where do cuck fetishists get these ideas?

I get that, but why didn't they just leave? They could have gone back to Africa with the skills and knowledge they had gained here and built a civilization or whatever and nobody would have to go through all this BLM cuckery

🤦
OP you are a fucking idiot. Implying that Black Americans have any cultural affiliation with the thousands of tribes on the African continent is beyond retarded.

Europe is first world, and my American education wouldn't instantly make me better than everyone there.

But don't they brag about their ancestor kangs and sheit? They made it clear they don't like white culture so why not just leave?

When black people finally leave this country they'll go back to Jerusalem and get rid of the fake Jews that left black and "magically" came back white. Well...the end of the world will come shortly after so that's about it. Tinfoil hat and all.

>no one mentioning LIBERIA

Holy shit that was literally a country. the american black formed an upper class, were legit KANGS, built roads tried to turn the place around through education.Basically black-on-black apartheid.

Then the natives chimed out and LITERALLY beheaded the president of Liberia. Literally no one cared. All the American blacks were kicked out and the country went to shit.

>why can't black people go back to africa?
>why won't YOU go back to [whatever continent you look like you're from]?
How do you respond, Sup Forums?

Africa sucks

Dave chappelle tried look how that turned out.

We tried that with Liberia and it became a shithole after 20 years or so.

see:

Dude. Africa Africans are in perpetual war.

They don't have whity police stopping their habitat from becoming a warzone in America

We won, winners don't have to leave (Emphasize winners as WINNERS)

Well there would be still the mexicans.

But it would be THEIR shithole

oh well, that explains the flag

America established Liberia for them to move back. the American blacks took over and became the elite in that country. it ended in 1980 when samuel doe, an illiterate sergeant, took over power and executed the old president.

The standard of life would be lower and more effortful there, than in America, even as a ruler. What are you ruling over? Poverty and problems. And boredom. It might be good for them though.

There is a decade long wait to move anywhere with a majority white population.

You think any of us would live in this spic/nigger infested shithole if we could just up and move to fucking Europe?

to be fair, things didn't really start to go downhill until the 50s. They had a pretty good run all things considered.

why does it say australia.png

Nigga butthurt.

Don't kid yourself.

Try moving to Europe, Canada Australia or Russia. Everyone in the world is trying to move to these countries the line is 10 years long

Why don't white Americans move to Europe and become politicians there?

Fucking native niggers.
We should've shipped more American blacks there, so the natives wouldn't have been the majority.

They do not have a spirit of entrepreneurship really bred into them, they've been on the dole so long

give it one more generation and we might see that

This is fucking hillarious

They actually think they have a got ya response.

SEE

They cant blame whitey for racism and theres no gibsmedat

The American blacks weren't kicked out, they just adapted to the anarchy. Charles Taylor became dictator and his re-election slogan was "vote for me or I'll fucking kill you" or something like that

Because my ancestors built America and if white people left it would collapse hilariously anyway, making it clear that it is in fact my country and not theirs.

Also we are still the majority for the moment, and if Trump wins we will ensure our majority remains.

I thought black Africans thought American Africans aren't even black
Because they aren't, they're all plantation owner rape babies

It's the inevitable next step for these insane mulattoes.