Nice

Texas Teacher Impregnated by 13-Year-Old Student She Had Sex With ‘on Almost Daily Basis’ Pleads Guilty: Report

ktla.com/2016/11/16/texas-teacher-impregnated-by-student-she-had-sex-with-on-almost-daily-basis-pleads-guilty-report/

>Alexandria Vera, 24
>Vera, an eighth grade English teacher at Houston’s Stovall Middle School
>continuous sexual abuse of a child
>Vera was later introduced to the boy’s parents as his girlfriend. They allegedly “accepted their relationship,” even inviting her to family gatherings,
>The teen's family was “supportive and excited” about the expected baby.
>Nice.

Dayum, lucky kid.
When the fuck is Adult women/Underage boy sexual relationships gonna be legalized? It's not degenerate like Adult male/underage girl shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/news/comments/5dixp4/texas_teacher_impregnated_by_13yearold_student/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice

reddit.com/r/news/comments/5dixp4/texas_teacher_impregnated_by_13yearold_student/

>leddit thread full of angry libtards

>golden state warriors shirt

Bitch is a fucking front runner, max jail time

>parents are fine with it
>kid is fine with it
>but it's illegal so she gets to go to jail now

Nice

nice

Poor kid is going to be expected to pay child support.

nice

Noice

Nice

>his name was Jamal
>it's another 'Sup Forums praises miscegeny ' thread

You guys are such cucks.

>That Instagram pic
>Beaner IRL
Fucking dishonest women reeeee

Niiiice

Nice

IT'S NOT FAIR
>you missd your chance at ss and after school sex with a hot milf
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

She's not nearly as hot as the pics suggest, jus sayin..

YOU CANT SEPARATE HER FROM HER BAYBAY

Noice

This. Completely fucking retarded.

STOPP DIDLING CHILDREN

The only way to stop this is to mandatorily sterilise the women caught doing it.

t. woman

I still don't understand why this is illegal.
It is a double standard, but so are a lot of fucking things. If everyone is okay with it, it should be legal. Laws need to be more situational in cases like this.

gf pls?

this is the kind of faggot who would snitch

Nice

will you be my gf?

Wait.

Is this the one case where she can be FORCED to have an abortion?

If a woman can get an abortion if raped.. it stands to reason if she rapes a child and gets pregnant, that child's parent's can FORCE an abortion.

It is just as degenerate and hypocritical to boot. Either call for the pedo slag to be tortured and raped in prison or recognize older guys light young tight ass best you fucking caterpillar food

pls be my irl gf?

I will gf

tits or gtfo

You just blew my mind. We must kill the child.

Lucky little bastard

> If everyone is okay with it, it should be legal.

People in France are ok with being raped all the time by the Rapefugees. Does it mean it's right?

Islam is an anti-everything movement that wants to kill everyone for looking at them wrong, and Muslims are ok with it.

looks better on the right

>ywn creampie a sexy latina teacher endlessly

jdimsa

Further proof that liberals are pedocucks.

She already did

It's bad enough that this full grown women is banging a child, but how the fuck does she expect a 13 year old to raise a child? How fucking dumb can you get?

>Sexual abuse
Kek I wish I was the kid.

All fun and games when you're a teenage kid that gets to cum inside of his hot teacher every day, a lot less fun 10 years later when he has to simultaneously pay his student loans and child support, the boy would be flat broke until he's at least 31

If the person being murdered by islamic terrorists is okay with being murdered, then it should be fine. Problem is that they're not okay with it, so it is not fine.
If people are okay with being raped, then it's fine. Problem is, they're not okay with it so it is not fine.

Reading comprehension motherfucker. Do you even?

Nice.

not nice
disgusting
she should be executed

Well then...easy day. Pub?

Community service in 3 2 1

Is she keeping the baby?

The kid was fat, too

To be fair senpai 13 year olds have been successfully raising children of their own since the beginning of time

She aborted it, also She's a fat as fuck spic.

Did the right side of the pic not load for you people?

Anyone calling this woman hot, take your low standards back to /r9k/

It's dead

NOICE

>Alexandria Vera
What do you expect, the age of consent is 12 in Mexico, Latinas don't know any better, if society really wanted to prevent this sort of behavior they'd hurry up and build the wall

Honestly if the kid was a fucking ugly loser, nice. Otherwise no.

shut up property

My point still stands.
X would be fine with this, but Y are not fine with this. You see what I'm saying?

Must be a hell of a desperate woman to be in a "relationship" with a 13-year old.

she's got some big ass titties

>exas Teacher Impregnated by 13-Year-Old Student She Had Sex With ‘on Almost Daily Basis’ Pleads Guilty: Report
Day of the rope

nice

Pussy pass in 3, 2, 1...

Nice

doubt, she probably got all kinds of turned on by it

least the kid got fed I guess?

Nice.

Why could I never be the one to get to fuck a teacher? That's been a fantasy of mine since as long as I can remember. Nice.

>Warriors fan
Jail isn't enough

What I really wanna know is how Chad this kid looked and what it takes to get a teacher gf

Probably a fetish of hers to fuck young boys.

Kid was black.

Welcome to the Law, petition your local representative if you don't fucking like it

>AoC=12
>he 13
It's like some laws are arbitrary!

Noice!

>continuous sexual abuse of a child
Oh cmon, that's bullshit.

>your buxom teacher will never feed you her milk when she sees that you haven't had breakfast yet

>Golden State Warriors fan

makes sense

This. The kid abused her pussy.

Or don't air your business to others.

It should only be considered a crime if the girl is ugly.

Yeah I know, double standard and all that.

But if I was 13 and was banging that chick I'd keep my fucking mouth shut.

This is so degenerate I don't even know where to begin

kek

It wuldnt be the first time a male rape victim was ordered to pay child support.

I have friends that are teachers, according to them a lot of younger teachers get nostalgic for their own school years and tend to develop affection(not necessarily sexual) for students that remind them of of the kids that they were friends with/had crushes on back when they were still at school and unintentionally give them special treatment, in extreme cases this can manifest as female teachers having sexual relationships with students that remind them of the boys that they had crushes on back when they were at school

tl;dr she probably got wet as Niagara Falls for this kid because he reminded her of her high school crush

Niiiiiiiice

Kid was aborted

father was latino-ish

Nice.

>now THATS good use of tax payer money pham

>excited about the expected baby
Fucking spics.

I'd bang her too.

nice

Kek it doesn't even say that. But I give the kid a 70% possibility of him being non-white.

Mudsharks are voracious for young, unherped D. Many of them are teachers or nurses. That's why they go for the young ones. More athletic, less smelly probably, and b/c of the whole r/ selection thing they are fully developed at like 15.

I (white) just stopped growing at 26. Feels ok man.

I am so happy noone found out I consented to rape my 13 year old neice and her girlfriend.

Your nerdy ass never had a chance really. Teachers only bang the students that all the other girls wanted to bang.

wew never mind lads, I'm calling it off, I'm aborting this cockrocket launch, we're not going to mars today

Not so NICE after all