Finn...put down the gun

Finn...put down the gun

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/56164086/#q56180852
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finn....Lay off the carrots.

Open your mouth and suck on the barrel

Are there any guns in Adventure time? I dont think there are. at least not regular ones, maybe laser/lightning guns

>your other gun

Suck my gun and I dont use the revolver...

YOU LIED TO ME

No, just magic and maybe weapons that looked like they were stolen from a Brotherhood of Steel bunker

Remember when the King of Ooo was pushed into the fireplace and fucking died?

End the suffering, Finn. NuPB is nothing like S1PB

I believe Marcy had a shotgun in the alternate Farmworld universe, and so did Two Bread Tom in Stakes.

Remember when tree trunks was cucking pig by having regular orgies with aliens?

i fear what they would have done to finn if the writers had total control with no Pen input.

hell, they even tried to have jake cheat on lady, but Pen shot it down. But the fucks thought derailing the show with FP was a good idea

Relax Princess. It's not even loade-

Fp was a good idea...for 1 season

Look, princess, I’m just asking for your opin—

Don't listen to her, Finn. Think of all the times she's used you. Think of all the times she's abused you! Think of what a fool she's made of you, again and again! Blow her brains out. Take your revenge. Show her how wrong she was to underestimate you, and send her screaming down into the cold fires of the Nightosphere!

>hell, they even tried to have jake cheat on lady
What

>bimboficationtf.gif

No he just melted slithered away

He survived, he's made of earwax after all.

>hell, they even tried to have jake cheat on lady
Sauce? I remember Jake getting jealous that Finn might steal his Human-eating gf, and in all the Little People Finn did steal Lady.

mofo deserved it. shitbag gamed the system to become king of ooo and didnt even have the balls to be a decent leader. was just riding high on telling people what to do and live the comfy life

Finn grips the trigger
>No, today everyone in Ooo will know...
Finn presses down on the trigger as Princess Bubblegum takes the load right into her chest and falls over defeated.
>That I'm the Water Fight champ!
All the candy people come out and cheer Finn as Jake puts a metal on his bro.
>Whoooooooo my bro is the Water Fight Champ!
Princess Bubblegum gets up,
>Dang, oh well, you did a good job Finn the Human.
>Shucks, you almost had me with your secret weapon P Bubs.
>My water grenades? No, that wasn't my secret weapon Finn.
Princess Bubblegum pushes a button on a wireless remote. Suddenly a giant water cannon erects from the ground and points directly at Finn
>This was my secret weapon
>O-oh.
Princess Bubblegum walks past Finn and whispers.
>I could've won at any time boy, I let you win. Enjoy the hollow victory, Champ.
The candy people continued to cheer Finn as his smile fell
>Hey bro catch!
Jake threw a water balloon at Finn that hit him straight in the face, Finn expression still locked in a frown of dismay

COME ALONG WITH ME,
WITH THE BUTTERFLIES AND BEES

We can wander through the forest
And do so as we please.

I haven't watched this show in years, but see the Sup Forums threads pop up from time to time.
So are Humans just some Beyonders-tier OP spacefaring civ or something?

yeah that's a pretty good summary of what adventure time became.
But I've got a theory, and pretty grandiose one at that.
>What if PB saw Finn for what he was: the supposed last of a race that had the power to not only wipe itself out, but blow a good third of the planet to kingdom fuck?
>What if PB, who we KNOW does real shady shit to keep her kingdom safe, groomed finn from the time he was young to never be a threat to her kingdom?
>And now finn, in thrall to her since his formative years, is not only not a threat, but her kingdom's greatest defender?
>She must seriously get off to that

I AM STILL FUCKING MAD THAT BUBBLEGUM AND FINN NEVER HAPPENED.

Literally the most interesting pairing. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: you probably can but you're still wrong

There's guns, You can see dead soldiers with them, back ground characters with them, and lastly BP has guns.

Wouldn't you?

I would desu.

>jake cheat on lady
was that what samantha was for?

Bubblegum with anyone isnt interesting. She's an immortal royalty of a kingdom mostly of her own creation. She's like the Ice King except she actually interacts with people, even if they're all dumb people

>"Finn, put the gun down."
>She is cool, calm, and collected. The quintessential ruler, always in control. Always giving commands.
>Always giving him orders.
>How many times has he followed them without hesitation? Without a single thought?
>It was easy at first. Just delve into some dungeons, slay some monsters, and grab some loot.
>It was good. He was helping people, and she gave him medals...He could even hold out hope for the rare kiss.
>After every celebration of his victory, she would take him aside. She’d have another mission for him.
>But degree by degree, the dungeons turned into castles, and then cities, and then villages.
>The monsters became soldiers, then civilians, then women. Then children.
>The loot was forgotten. He stopped taking anything. These people didn't own anything of value anymore anyway.
>Nothing but land, and that went to her.
>It was all she wanted. All she cared about.
>More kingdoms fell into her hands, given to her on a silver platter.
>He was the one who held the carving knife.
>The medals kept coming. Bigger, fancier, even.
>They covered his chest in gold and silver when he stood next to her in the reviewing stand, watching the banana guard parade through another conquest.
>“Finn.” No fear. No emotion. Just resolve. Just like always.
>No more.
>No more nightmares. No more screams. No more pleading of “Why? Why?”
>“Finn!” There, there it was. The first crack in her voice.
>The gun shook in his hands. It was heavy, weighted down with promises of an end.
>An end to the dreams.
>All he had to do was squeeze.
>“Finn! Listen to m-” She commanded, stepping forward and reaching out.
>She never finished. The gun leapt in his hands.
>He dropped it, frightened and surprised.
>He didn’t even remember pulling the trigger.
>Had he?
>It didn’t matter now.
>It was almost over.
>Just one more monster to slay...
>His temple stung where the hot barrel pressed against it.

Good glob, user.

>user
Please, call me Writefag

thanks.

No.

Oh hey, I do still have my AT pictures folder. Whaddya know.

>impact font
Delete the whole thing.

She is kind of an evil tyrant sometimes, but Finn would never do that. Least of all about romantic bullshit like a loser. Finn vs. monarchy (all monarchies) would be pretty interesting though.

It was a different time, user. It was 2012. We all thought the world was gonna end so we didn't care anymore.

>user
Please, call me Writefag

thanks

Yeah, ok. I walked into that one.

Yeah, you walked write into it.

It is too early in the morning for this.

Really? I thought I was write on time

They're not spacefaring, although they are pretty technologically advanced. They live on a series of small islands, isolated from the rest of the world because they assumed that the whole world became irradiated and covered with mutant monsters.

Nothing left to say?
Or did you write yourself into a corner

>using the same pun three times in a row
This is why I am the Writefag and you are the user.

Damn, looks like you called me out on that one

Your efforts are in vain
You will never become an on staff writer.

And you will never have 5 repeating digits.

I'm ok with that.

Write then, I think I'll call it a night.
Timezones and all that.

What is going on in the OP image? Is bubblegum tied up? If so that's hot

Same. Thanks for the laughs punfag.

No..? she's just wearing a different dress. Maybe the noodle arms are confusing you.

>Then suddenly the gnome hopped out and started doing a jig
>"Wee hee hee! Thank you from freeing me from my prison hero! Now I'm going to suck the souls from the innocents of Ooo!"
>Princess Bubblegum ran over to the collapsed Finn.
>"Oh Finn, what have you done?"
>"I thought that...he was a good gnome."
>"No Finn, he was an evil gnome."
>"Princess, I'm sorry."
>Princess Bubblegum gave him a kiss on the head.
>"I know Finn."
>The evil gnome ran out of the castle, sucking souls with every candy person he encountered.
>"It's go time. To me Battle Swan, SCRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
>Princess Bubblegum's Battle swan appeared as she donned the armor of Zelderon, but not before chik chiking with Jake on how chik chick it was.
>She held aloft her bubble gum scimitar, "AIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAIAI" She yelled as she broke through the walls of her own room.
>Jake ran up to Finn.
>"Dude, did you know about the Gnome that lived in the gun?"
>"Nah Jake, I just wanted to die. I thought it was a real gun."
>"Don't be silly bro." Jake turns and looks to the audience.
>"Guns were confiscated in 2019 because the feelings of a population outweighed the constitutional rights of those who would bear those arms. Not long after, the governments of the tyrannical swept in and established a tolitarian reign that culminated in the great Mushroom war."
>"Jeez Jake, you sure know a lot about history."
>"Haha, that's because I live in the present brother."
>Jake stares at the audience again with a glare in his eyes, as if praying they understood the message.

COME ALONG WITH ME,
WITH THE BUTTERFLIES AND BEES.

>pendleton leaves
>suddenly adventure time turns into degnerate romance cuckold shit

Your story is so not *chik-chik*
Mine is gritty and edgy and try-hard, which is SO *chik-chik*
You dork.

Fuck me man, Sir Slicer was one of the best fucking characters, did they ever bring him back at any point?

It bothers me that Finn and Mordecai rarely stand up or call out their love interests

desuarchive.org/co/thread/56164086/#q56180852

There was also more of him talking going into more detail about it on his site (the cheating), but it seems that certain posts have had their comments purged so I can't get to them.

IT'S MY RIGHT REEEEEEE

Yeah, this

This has got to be one of the top 5 sexiest PB outfits

oh, it's (you) again

Someone edit this image into fin with the post I respond to,

I don't have a gun but I'd still shoot all over her face

How does this make you all feel? You and the people who made this image watch the same show.

>She's like the Ice King except she actually interacts with people, even if they're all dumb people
Thank you for pointing that out. Retconning PB into a sugary immortal tyrant was the worst possible thing they could have done for her character

this is probably old af
also I don't get which meme is IK supposed to be

that made her morally ambiguous and interesting

I have no fucking idea why they love fucking with the protagonist. They absolutely killed Finn's chasracter after all that relationship bullshit with Flame Princess.

Also Marceline is basically now "PBG's old fling but not really"

No, they completely deconstructed her character archetype until there was nothing left of the original. They did the same thing with Ice King, though made him more likeable in comparison.

Remember when Marceline used to be fun?

Sup Forums please go

the crying is a hint

How is that Sup Forums? You're the one associating the pairing with whether or not she's fun. Her being glued to PB and not on her own often does take a hit to her character because it limits her. The same could be said if she was stuck with a guy that was also a main character that takes the leading role over the 2

>Her being glued to PB and not on her own often does take a hit to her character because it limits her.
the relationship between the two dramatically increases her character development. Take your fucking hitler "muh degeneracy" elsewhere sweetie

All he's said was "Remember when Marceline used to be fun". How the fuck that Sup Forums!?

because clearly he has a problem with how she is now, and now her character stems mostly from her relationship with PB
I mean don't try to play dumb, homophobes are always criticizing her character now

>99081882
>99081926
Weak bait, not worth a (you)

>dramatically increases
more like derailed

that said, we really didn't need it at all anyway

>show with literally no lgbt representation
>add one
>literally only one
>"we really didn't need it"
I'm so fucking glad that we are taking over this medium. I can't wait until people like you are tearing their hair out in frustration

>Take your fucking hitler "muh degeneracy" elsewhere sweetie
You have to be from Tumblr to completely miss where I said it's not because she was gay, for fuck sake this board needs to catch fire and start over.

>>show with literally no lgbt representation
And it needed it? literally?

Why is it needed?

This would unironically be a good ending

She could have still been a lesbian without losing her fun aspects

>a good ending
It fits with how the writers do the series but it doesn't make it enjoyable. Muh badass 400 steps ahead PB is shit

>being gay shields you from criticism
>having gay characters shields you show from criticism

Fucking 9/10 that's quality trolling.

Sure, but taking a water gun fight too seriously would be fun.

She was for a while, but she's matured after Stakes (that was the last time she pranked anyone).

Even if there was a reason for her change, it generally made her much more boring

oh no its retarded