Listening to this for the first time

Listening to this for the first time

Is this just some Sup Forumstards with a radio show? They talk about memes and kek like a bunch of autists.

Other urls found in this thread:

socialmatter.net/category/ascending-the-tower/
youtube.com/watch?v=rBUTecuJ2t4
youtube.com/watch?v=bO_4qxyedpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah its my favorite podcast

>tfw you can no longer hear jewy sounding names without immediately repeating them in a jewy voice
th-thanks d-daily sh-shoa

>They talk about memes and kek like a bunch of autists.
Cool. I'll check it out.

none of them are from Sup Forums
Mike Enoch, Ghoul and Sven come from some facebook group

I thought it was a joke and never listened to it, apparently they've been around for like a year.

They have somewhat decent production values, but I feel like they need to do a real live studio show instead of one long skype phone call with each other. That bonezone guy has his own vlog on youtube as well, but he doesn't seem all that put together either

Yes. Try some of the other podcasts. It's al pretty good.

F A S H T H E N A T I O N

they talk about pol memes all the time im sure they are from here

>actually listening to this
dont do it

they know about Sup Forums and interact with people from here a lot but they don't actively browse here much, they've said so multiple times, they hang out mostly in the facebook groups and on twitter and on the TRS forums
jazzhands and Halberstram are from here though

Why not? It's fairly entertaining I've got nothing better to do

I love the show. They're funny, they're informed, they're redpilled, and they put a lot of effort into some parts of it.

More than anything though, it's a great way to meet other redpilled people through their forums and facebook/twitter stuff. I've met 20 different goys and we do skype talks once a week. I've done some organized activities with them too.

I recommend keeping Sup Forums on Sup Forums but trying out a little more 'social' activity via TRS. They're all great dudes.

>being this new

They absolutely browse Sup Forums, it was basically all they talked about in the early episodes (I'm sure you started listening just 6 months ago, so don't comment).

Either way, their surface level political knowledge is nothing more than meme spouting and fake dialectic critique. Stopped listening a year ago when I discovered personal knowledge discovery was more effective than listening to a bunch of low education/undergrad/plumbers talk about politics like they have a clue.

Don't bother responding, I'm right and you are wrong. But please, keep being a clueless autist.

Errr, you can do both. I listen for shits and giggles, not to absorb their nuanced political insights. You can listen to stuff without putting it on a pedestal, you know. For me, it's just verbal shitposting that's funny.

I couldn't imagine listening for any other reason though. It's fun. Give it another try.

SO HERE'S THE THING

A bunch of TRS shows are great.
In a bizarre inversion of form the Aussie one seems to contain the most cogent ideological analysis.
I feel it was some sort of meta-trolling, in that I went there for pure uncut Australian bantz and ended up actually informed about contemporary kangaroo politics.
STRAYA CUNT

How do you get on the forum? The page is blank for me.

You gotta get an invite from someone already on there. I hope they change that policy soon.

If you've got a burner email, I can send you an invite.

Deep breathe

>Listening to the second best podcast on the TRS network

seriously though a rough analogy of what some other shows might be if they were boards apart from Sup Forums: The War room is /k/, the Paranormies are /x/ and Darwin Digest is /sci/ if Sup Forums took over. This is my certified expert opinion (objectively correct). I put over 9000 hours of research into it and ingested 400lbs of ramen bought with autism bux to arrive at it.

Good podcast.

My nigga Morrakiu is GOAT

*wheeze*

Sorry it's too plebeian for you sir.

Invite me ? I'll setup a goymail now for it.

Memes are funny. Shitposty stuff aside they can get into some decent discussion when they have good guests. They're all nice guys IRL.

They're average, decent people. Get off your computer some time and talk to real people.

You've got to be invited in.

Episode 103 was good

oh boy i can call in

I don't buy into the nat-soc bullshit here on Sup Forums, but they're funny as hell so who cares.

[email protected]

You think TRS will actually be a legitimate news outlet someday? I mean with the funding, production value, and recognized authority.

Cool, post your goymail

I was on Sup Forums for around about two years before listening to The Daily Shoah. I only wish I discovered it sooner. Their content is fucking hilarious, and TheRightStuff.biz/TRS Radio as a whole is my new source of redpilled content ever since nip Moot fucked up Sup Forums

They're a bunch of kids and the only real reason they're entertaining to listen to is because of the amusing and endearing lack of irony in their (((NatSoc))) views.

Try pic related if you want an actually redpilled podcast.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Thanks bro

>[email protected]
sent
Also sent

Overrated. TDS is 10x better

[email protected]
Please muh nig

Are they unironically Nat-Soc? I thought Morrakiu was Hoppe/Rothbardian libertarian?

leaf genocide best day of my life

>[email protected]
Sent.

Now I'm out of invites, goys. Sorry.

No mail yet?

Fash the nation is more your speed. The daily shoah are just true to form jockeys and take after radio pairs. Fash the nation is a pretty serious new program and analysis and was right on the money about the election. Do youeself a favor and give at a listen. Darwin digest is also a pretty good science podcast, and hardly tell it's far right.
Paranormies is a very good occult podcast too

The guys on The Daily Shoah aren't NatSoc

listen to fash the nation instead.

They're not all NatSoc, it's more nuanced than that. They're also not kids.

This guy's just butthurt because True Capitalist Radio is a fucking forced meme and a shitty podcast that has been spammed here for like a year and yet still has a following only less than a tenth as large as the Shoah's.

Get rekt kiddo

Weird. The forum gave me a success message.

They don't even care about economics...

Bro thank you so much I can't even say how thankful I am

Listen to "social matter's" 'ascending the tower' and 'descending the tower' - it's for /grownup/ autists. Very smart. They're NRx and blackpilled though. But very well-informed and smart.

socialmatter.net/category/ascending-the-tower/

Listen to ones with Nick B Steves - the Marco guy is kind of a fat, faggy slug.

Thanks for that, if anyone else needs an invite i can waste mine?

Can we all agree ghoul is the fucking worst

>heh
>silence
>heh well the thing about it is, well, heh
>uhhhhh
>it's fucking gay

It worked out.

Can a fashy goy hook a brethren up? Many keks have been had listening to TRS. [email protected]

The Daily Shoah is the shitposting podcast.
Fash The Nation is the news shitposting podcast.
The Convict Report is the Australian shitposting podcast.
There's more but those are the main 3 I follow.

Rebel Yell is better.

Ah okay, I figured. I'm not really a NatSoc, more of a NRx/Hoppean libertarian mixture I suppose. I listen to the Shoah every once and a while but I'm more of a YouTube guy. I mainly watch stuff like MillenialWoes, Pale Hominid, Molymeme and go to Morrakiu's KikeTube channel and listen to the Merchant Minute there.

[email protected]

The Weekly Narrative is pretty good too

glad I could help

They say they are coming back soon

radio.therightstuff.biz for the whole variety. There's a new one I liked - 'prefash the nation' or something - pretty energetic if nothing else. Based in New York City.

Good lad.

All the goys on the Shoah came from the ancap camp. Listen to their earliest episodes (all on youtube) and you'll hear them talking about that and NRx a bunch

[email protected]

"Intersectional Alt Right"

>Manifest Destiny came back
And nothing of value was gained.

Iv'e actually been wanting to get onto the forums for a while now but didn't know anybody and I wanted to improve my twitter shitposting resume before randomly asking lest I be labeled as an SPLC shill. Seems like a decent place for more organized long form stuff compared to Sup Forums

[email protected]

Sup Forums tards should check out The Dick Show, plenty of kek's to be had.

You only get a few invites you know.

This. Same thing with paranormies. I don't even know how they could make the soul cooking episode boring, but they did. The only good part is when they read creepypasta

I like them, just started listening recently. They need better production quality though, it's hard to understand them sometimes.

Can any of you goys shoot me an invite I would seriously appreciate it

[email protected]

Thanks in advance

Radio free skyrim was best podcast desu

They pretty much came to Sup Forums after they got redpilled.

If you'd listen to their early stuff this is all farily clear.

They were faceberg lolbertarians who got radicalized by libertaianism beeing useless and hated by everyone, and niggers running around nigging without punishment.

hey, been listening for ages give me an invite on my burner email please I make good memes [email protected]

[email protected]

Mike Enoch is the definition of controlled opposition.

how so?

[email protected]

You forgot poop, poopy and dildo.

Fuck off, he's my favorite voice.

Because he said "a all-white america is a little bit of a pipe dream" on the last shoah?

Bullshit like this is why discussing anything on Sup Forums is pointless.

Is Ghoul going to get less awkward at this?
youtube.com/watch?v=rBUTecuJ2t4

How do these podcasts work??

I'm technology illiterate

Can I listen to it in my car when I go to work in the morning?

[email protected]

nice to know, ill check it out

just click on it in your phone and it should play

radio.therightstuff.biz

[email protected]

Please hook me up.

Coup or no coup!

Is it just me or does Ryan Landry have the comfiest radio voice? I feel so relaxed when I listen to Weimerica Weekly. Ascending the Tower is pretty interesting though, really makes me think. Provided me with a lot of good starting points for further research.

Don't. He's a leaf

he is here

I'm just fucking around. I like Mike.

He can't even not be awkward on a podcast let alone in person

>heh....

They're up to like 2-3 hours long and are all audio, I suppose you could though.

Ghoul does the dankest moonmans though.

youtube.com/watch?v=bO_4qxyedpU

give
[email protected]

Could I also get an invite please? Want to see if there's any good goys in Wisconsin.

[email protected]