Be watching DVD commentary for "Lisa The Greek"

>be watching DVD commentary for "Lisa The Greek"
>Mike Reiss says "There was one time when we were going to have a scene where Homer strangles Lisa, but we just couldn't do it. She's too sweet."

>Lisa
>too sweet
I dunno what allergy medication he was on when they recorded the commentary track, but cut the dosage, Mike.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/unclick/bart-simpson-chris-griffin-family-guy-couples-therapy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>violence to boys=comedy gold
>violence to girls=completely off limits you sick fuck
Haven't you learned this yet?

This was Season 3, user.

>implying Lisa was ever good

Homer likes his kids, but the reality is he loves Maggie the most, so I guess it is strange he dosent strangle her at least once after all the things she's done to him.
>BABOON!
>Destroys BBQ.
>Treats dad like dog shit.

Bart does stuff to cause physical pain, she does emotional pain.

Some stuff doesn't work with reversed genders. It's a simple fact. Don't get triggered by the idea that there are different standards.

Mike Reiss lives in a 1950s dreamland. Pay him no heed.

R9K is mad at jokes again.

Inb4 that one comic where Bart and Chris Griffin are gay lovers in therapy

I think too sweet there was code for censors struck it down.

Hold on, he's going for the big b8.

in a more realistic world Lisa would have been buried in a shallow grave after tearing up the check Mr Burns gave her

?????

Lisa was sweet back then.

>dad doesn't want to strangle his daughters
>FUCKING FEMINIST AGENDA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Eat a Snickers, nigger.

Lisa has been shit ever since Moaning Lisa.

Homer choke Maggie thinking she Bart

>That rubbed me the wrong way. Homer is just a pussy begging loser who has "Protect the womyn!" bullshit attitude

Thing is, Homer is shown as being a guy with very low self-esteem who somehow lucked into having Marge and deep down, knows he doesn't really deserve her.

Legit the first link in google. Gonna make you go though some bad buzzfeed ripoff just to see it though
dailydot.com/unclick/bart-simpson-chris-griffin-family-guy-couples-therapy/

Ewww...

Lisa didn't become unlikable until much later, user.

Sneed

>it's a simpsons thread so I have to post the word sneed without any attempt to tie it into the content of the thread
why does Sup Forums ruin every meme they touch?

>that one comic where Bart and Chris Griffin are gay lovers in therapy

>implying you're not tryhard at this point

And Bobby Hill is their psychologist

fuck off pajeet

>BABOON!
>telling your eight year old daughter that you don't care about her problems when she's clearly devastated
Homer was legit being a jackass in that scene

I mean, she used to be okay

I'm guessing it's just our natural inclination as humans to not want to see or have females harmed because they ensure our species' survival. (Obviously, there are exceptions to this.)

There's worse male to female hypocrisy out there, and honestly, this one doesn't offend me because logically it makes sense.

Same bullshit reason why only Bart ever gets nude scenes.

>because they ensure our species' survival
>you only need females for a species to survive
Did your parents never give you the talk?

And yeah a little girl being strangled by her father is fucked up, but really it highlights that its also fucked up for a little boy as well.

I seem to remember some interview where Yeardley Smith said that the writers had a whole bunch of things they wouldn't do with Lisa.

we don't really need them anymore, scientists already copied and developed alternatives to what made them special, even artificial eggs.

She used to be a girl of her age, not Sara Silverman with dwarfism.

>Sup Forums, of all boards, pontificating about forced memes

This is what I love about modern sexism, it only goes one way and the most sexist of all are called feminists and help female empowerment

good goy! you don't need woman we can just be gay

Absurdity, media has taught me women are physically stronger than any male except the supreme Negro male, they are thought and better than me in absolutely every way, so they can definitely take one of my sissy punches to th face and laugh at it.

>don't forget he almost got him killed once by a spy.

>he loves Maggie the most
He mostly forgets she exists. Lisa is the one who's daddy's girl.

Who's in a polyamorous relationship with Connie and Joseph.

i'm still mad. By tearing up the check she flat out gave Mr Burns all the money she just received, the most evil man in Springfield. There is literally nothing worse she could have done with the 5000$

I don't understand all that hate towards Liza desu. She can be annoying sometimes, but I like her and think she sometimes indeed sweet (and Bart is balancing her out on that).

Sup Forums retroactively thinks Lisa is bad because Zombie Lisa makes them froth at the mouth in anger

It was 12 million.

based

Lisa The Greek is a good episode.