Well, Sup Forums, do you?

Well, Sup Forums, do you?

No.

Only clowns and children colour-in their skin and put shit in their ears/noses.

Come back when you look like someone I can respect.

no
>saged and hidden

>work industry

I support business owners having the right to decide what faces they want as being representations of their companies.

>the work industry

Ah yes, the lucrative "work" industry

We just call it work you degenerate fuck

clear indicator of degeneracy. not allowed anywhere

>the work industry

>I'm impulsive and now everyone else has to adapt to it so I don't have to deal with the consequences.

Liberals.

>work industry

No, those things are all degenerate.

>"the work industry"
>the person who made that pic literally never had a job

Yes. Why should people care about how other people look?

Over-excessive tattoos and piercings are a clear sign of just not giving a fuck about yourself or your appearance, so no, I wouldn't hire some tatted up faggot with bones through his nose.

What the fuck is the "word industry"?

>I butcher and cut my face and push chems that ruin my hair

I don't know, something tells me that a manager would hire someone who doesn't look like a freakshow.

>Hi i'm here for the job interview
sure just have a seat right here, I'll be back in a moment

Honestly family we should just have mandatory niqab for everyone. Men and women.

Would solve so much desu

Ummmmm?

I don't care, just do your job

>work industry
>suit and tie

none of those things apply to productive work. so no.

no.

Came to say this. Don't care for either of those, but I also don't mind

>work in an office
>business is expanding quite a bit
>see hambeasts with obnoxious hair colors waddling around the building

Is this how businesses are destroyed?

Well, there's work to be done in the labour camps. So sure!

As a long-time employee of the work industry, I will thank you gentlemen for ceasing to mock us. Many people have spent their best years filing papers and going to very serious meetings in this industry, and we anticipate figuring out what it is that we actually do in the coming quarter, so after that, watch out world.

who actually gives a fuck? Every guy I know has tattoos.

>kazakistan
heh. yea I bet.

Fuck no you they can take that skin stretching nigger culture back to their mudhut and piss off.

no, not unless its a tattoo you cant help

you dont go to a job to be yourself

if you've ever served in the army, spent some time in jail, got bored, drunk and had some cash you've got a tattoo.

If you went to Iraq and survived, you can get a fucking tattoo. That's what tattoos are for. Drawing stupid shit on your body is just stupid.

Ear piercings and natural hair colour are already OK. I don't think people need to dress "Punk Rock" at work.
Fucking Millenials.

i got some myself but they're under my clothes

bright colors is how nature tells you something is poisonous. don't trust people with colored hair.

This is the only good answer.
If your work decides it's OK, that's fine. If they decide it isn't OK, don't complain about it.

>What is business attire?

idgaf, don't cry about it, if someone fucking makes fun of you, though. Don't expect to work for a company as the face of that company. Expect to work in the back rooms like the freak that you are, for mutilating yourself.

I say this as a fan of tattoos and piercings, btw. You just need to be more realistic. If you dive into the alternate world, you own it as much as it owns you. So fucking grow up and deal with it. This is adulthood and it's not going to change because you bitch loudly about it.

>wearing a suit is okay
>not mutilating yourself is not

Okay

at a circus maybe

Haven't you heard of having a working-job-industry-business?

Tattoos probably, piercings and coloured hair?

That's gonna be a no from me dog

Hell no. They're ugly and unprofessional at best and safety hazards at worst. You're gonna wish you didn't have gauges in your ear when a machine snags onto it and rips your ear off

Tattoos are acceptable, although I dislike it as long as it's not too visible or some "Refugees Welcome" stuff.

The rest I don't even support outside of the work industry.

>the work industry

>covered in tattoos, none show while wearing business attire.
>Tfw I'm a degenerate.

seen a kid put 120vac through a metal ear gauge once
that was fucking hilarious

That seems redundant, you're fucked regardless if your ear gets caught, doesn't matter what you have in/on your ear.

this

fuck your industries
i can't wait until it all burns

Absolutely not, and business attire should still be worn to maintain a professional atmosphere in the workplace.

>work industry

Lol

If only people weren't so racist against my tattoos. Then I would have a job in the work industry.