Psychiatry Professor: ‘Transgenderism’ Is Mass Hysteria Similar To 1980s-Era Junk Science

thefederalist.com/2016/11/17/psychiatry-professor-transgenderism-mass-hysteria-similar-1980s-era-junk-science/

GENDERFAGS BTFO

>Subsequently the movement conflated with postmodern relativism, in which there are no universal or transcendent values, only social and cultural conventions. The doctrine as applied to gender asserts that gender—male or female sex—is merely a social construct, not a biologic fact, and subject to change according to one’s desire. People can be of any gender they choose, an “alternate gender,” or even opt out of the entire gender construct.

>Such was the agenda that the APA bought into when it dropped “Gender Identity Disorder” from the DSM-5. However, rather than simply eliminating the concept of gender identity since officially it was no longer a disorder, it created a “new diagnostic class” called “gender dysphoria.” This carried the assault on common sense even further, since now psychiatrists, the purported experts on distinguishing between fantasy and reality, put their stamp of approval on the transgender hysteria.

>Only prelogical children and psychotic adults believe in magical thinking, that “wishing can make it so.” Yet “gender dysphoria” is characterized as “gender incongruence:” a feeling of dissatisfaction with one’s “assigned” (birth) gender, and a wish to be otherwise-gendered, makes one a different person. To reclaim one’s true (desired) gender identity may require sex-reassignment surgery, a treatment for the “new diagnostic class” of gender dysphoria sanctioned by the APA. The torturous vocabulary the DSM manufactured to label the possible gender spectrum variations would be laughable were it not so tragic.

I like it, great comparison

Ok what are some more "social constructs" that we can start pushing the leftists to abolish, other things we can convince them to do to push more normies to the reich...i mean right.

The Federalist can be cucked at times but they're usually on point with gender bullshit. The entire read is great, a massive redpill regarding how the LGBT movement is using transgender bullshit as a spearhead to test how far they can go in plotting the overall social destruction of society and turn us into a postmodern wasteland.

Trump will end the black market on, and make recreational hormone abuse illegal.

Honestly there have been "meme disorders" pretty much throughout phsychology's history. Look at Dissociative Identity Disorderbabd all the stupid media shit based on it, it got overdiagnosed like crazy. This is nothing more than the same phenomenon with a new name.

rape is a social construct

that professor will likely be fired before noon tomorrow

Yeah but people with Dissociative Identity Disorder weren't propped up as heroes.

Nobody with a split personality was "brave".

They were just fucking crazy.

pedophilia is the next big thing in the slippery slope of tolerance

>Only prelogical children and psychotic adults believe in magical thinking, that “wishing can make it so.”
i have never seen a more succinct and potent bluepill in all my days, lol.

This really gives me a noggin floggin.

Not as a hero but a "Look at me I'm a victim give me special treatment, waaaaahhh!" Which we see here now. I see your point but you gotta admit the similarity is there.

They already think race is a social construct. I think there is still great potential in sexual choice. They need to start exploiting furries more. Perhaps it is time to let /mlp/ out of their containment board?

>Perhaps it is time to let /mlp/ out of their containment board?

Yes, and into a totally-not-chlorine-gas-filled convention hall

>>Only prelogical children and psychotic adults believe in magical thinking, that “wishing can make it so.”

THEN EXPLAIN THE FROG GOD.

aren't they already doing this in europe?
"sexual emergency"
"cultural norms"
"muh 9-year-old refugee wife should get benefits for her 56-year-old husband"

Say what you want but this explains a lot about the DNC. #SpiritCooking

trips of truth

We truly are living in the collapse of Western Civilization

I'd like to file this under the

>no shit

category.

Wow I'm so glad I will never open this picture
Fucking nightmare axe wounds shit

faggotry is really an attack on normalcy and tradition. it is "if i can't have it, no one can" taken to its furthest extreme.

gas the fags, deus vult. check 'em.

Just post boys, no furfags

Psychology is still shackled by psychoanalysis and needs to accept neuropsychology.

Twin studies have proved that people dont become criminals or have anti social disorder from environmental influence alone, but it's largely influenced by genetics.