Voltron

I noticed that every single episode had a cliffhanger

They should insert a filler episode with Keith's mom

I didn't expect so much mama drama in this season.

Krolia is new best girl

We need more Krolia but she's probably the first to die.

Keith and Lotor are the la creaturas of Voltron.

Thinking of doing some voltron writefaggotry in the next few days. anybody have a thing they want?

Emperor Sendak and slave Lotor.

Here goes nothing user, be ready for this barbaric wish: Matt teasing Pidge about who she's got a crush on, Shidge/Punk/Pance pick a ship I just want some dumb sibling banter.. But if you're up for a real challenge : McCree dealing being a single father to his wild and mildly austistic son, teaching him how to hunt and fix bikes, also have them contemplate the stars by the end of the day

I demand more of best doggo Olia.

Voltron gO! is the greatest show in the Multiverse!!!

I just want them to bond over their half Galra autism and then also fight.

I wonder if Lotor is tough enough to survive that blast if he had managed to decapitate Sendak. He's deceptively tough.

Interesting season. Wonder if they'll have the balls to keep Zarkon's dead after such an anticlimactic end.

Lewds?

Probably. They seemed kind of tired of writing him, and even before this season they were contriving ways to minimize his screentime

>we all thought Keith would get Luke'd
>it's actually going to be Lotor

I almost feel sorry for the psychotic fop.

Now I legit want to see Garret as something like Armstrong. But a kiwi Armstrong.

Allura getting drunk with Lance and shooting the shit or getting into shenanigans. Doesn't have to be shippy, your call.

Lotor negotiating with Tallest Purple and Red over a (his) Galra/Irken alliance and getting proper miffed at their stupidity.

Haven’t seen the new season but how’s Pance doing?

Pance died.
Punk’s not dead.

Garrison OT3 is on its way.

Now the fat yellow submarine is in the running for the affections of the little green gremlin.

>Lotor looks Altean but Galra purple
>his halfbreed generals are all halfy looking
>Keith looks completely human
HUMAN GENES STRONG.

HMGF >>>>>>>>> GMAF

Keith just hasn’t gone through Galra puberty.

Your daily reminder that Lance has been right about everything since 1984

It's not dead. It never left port. Pidge's dad ships punk but both of them didn't like the thought of that. Also, not shippy but Lance pretty well supported Pidge in everything this season. Probably to spite Lotor though.

Ezor doesn't look Galra at all

Punk is strong

Pidge's dad more or less says that he had the same science babble argument with his eventual wife

As in literally the exact same argument

You same writeanon from before?

I'm all for showing a girl like Pidge can have all the things a "normal" girl wants, but not like this. Punk leaves a sour taste in my mouth somehow. I don't despise it. I just feel like it's a waste?

Punk got more tease this season than Pance.

Neither of them looked very happy at the joke, and not in a tsundere embarrassed way either. I don't think it'll happen, Hunk has more of a thing for Shay.

I think that's why. They've made a point in the comics of Hunk carrying a torch for Shay. Plus it kinda seems like pair the spares since Hunk got his major development so early and Pidge's major development just happened.

>I just feel like it's a waste?
Because it would be, pairing the two most irrelevant characters together means they'll stay irrelevant and will have irrelevant character arcs.

Keith hasn’t entered Galra puberty yet.

Allura: How is this even-I-how-you-the most powerful weapon in the entire universe and its last great hope against tyranny and madness falls on your doorstep and you and your IDIOT FRIENDS turn it into A CAR?!
Hunk: Well, just the head. And they happen to be my idiot BEST friends.

I completely forgot about this show after marathoning the first three(?) seasons. These threads getting hella gay (or straight I guess, just a high female concentration in the thread) didn't help since I just filtered them.

What season are they on?

So Lance is Jamie. Coran is the old guy with a beard. Who's everyone else?

Allura is Kiva?

Season 5. Keep avoiding the threads but I recommend to watch the show.

Five. Season six is in June.

Seems right. Hunk is Coop. But that leaves Shiro, Keith, and Pidge. I almost feel like they'd need a van instead of a car.

Shiro is the guy who is dead and left in the trunk.

>high female concentration in the thread
Just because fujos latched on the show doesn't mean you couldn't enjoy it

Pidge could be Goat instead.

Keith being way shorter than his mom somehow makes him even more faggy

I couldn't believe it's even that possible

Just wait for puberty. His dad was very tall too.

He looks way too much like his mom

That doesn’t mean he won’t get taller.

He'd probably reach his mom's height. Tall for human males, but short for galra standards.
Hot._____

I mean Lotor is a confirmed manlet for a Galra.

Because he's not full Galra.

Keith is barely more masculine than his mom

Season 5. Which is actually the second third of season 4 which was split into three seasons for some reason.

It's the first part of season 4.

No ass. No tits.

Are scraggy mullets the new black now?
Lance will totally lose his shit.

Spreading out episodes because they take a lot of time

Still it's a shame that Keith had to take a backseat due to VA schedules. I wanted to see him grow as a people person

>Lumberjack Sendak
That's silly.

>Still it's a shame that Keith had to take a backseat due to VA schedules.
Source or you’re pulling it from your ass.

>Spreading out episodes because they take a lot of time
It's Netflix new show format they introduced in 2017.
>Still it's a shame that Keith had to take a backseat due to VA schedules.
Stop spreading this ignorant shit comment. He took a backseat so the other paladins could all grow on their own. He's also growing on his own, it has nothing to do with VA shit.

Is it just how she's standing or is there an actual slight curve there?

It's a curve but all they did was trace over a scene of her from S1 and edited it so that she's wearing garrison clothes. The pictures in the paladins books are not new incase anyone is wondering.

Because Hunk is a waste of a character and attaching her to him will doom her to irrelevence
I still ship them though

As I hear it it's Dreamwork's idea, not Netflix's

Thing is while I like both of them they're at their most irrelevant when together, it's literally only for technobabble filler. Lance drags them up, as a trio they do way more fun shit, though Hunk gets more relevant when interacting with aliens, be it helping the Balmera or being sceptical or Rolo and Nyma.

At least if she ever gets pregnant she'll get some titties.

Lance and Hunk work great because both have good intuition. Lance has great intuition but is blind to the ladies. Hunk has good intuition but is insensitive and a bit of a wet blanket. Combined though they cover each other's deficiencies. Pidge basically just let's them get in more trouble and adventure, because she's still a little immature, which is always nice.

At last, Sendak has become the Yurak we all knew he was meant to be.
You mean sexy.

If anything Pidge is the one who encourages trouble, they would never have found Shiro and Keith in the pilot if not for her.

Yes, of course, kek, the thought of Sendak sitting on a log and lamenting about his time in the galra is both silly and hilarious to me.

the garrison trio are a trio for a reason. pls don't try to one up them.

they're a trio just as shiro and keith are the angst and suffering duo, and allura with coran the wacky aliens.

Shiro and Keith's suffering work entirely independently of each other though.

Sendak needs rest, just like everyone else. One day he'll get his quiet cabin in the woods.

I feel like we will get Keith/Allura/Lotor drama in the future. Don’t know what you would call that trio though.

Alien trio?

We're just pointing out why they work as a trio compared to on their own or with others, user.

They also work well as duo's depending on the situation. Hunk and Lance are the diplomacy duo. Hunk and Pidge are the tech duo. Pidge and Lance are the troublemaker duo.

>Hunk's popsicle is the least eaten
>It's not even in his mouth like the others
This doesn't make sense. Are popsicles too much of a low tier food for him?

I feel like Lance stands out the most when it's the three of them together. He doesn't even understand half the shit Pidge and Hunk do; iirc there were some scenes where he just stood around in the background waiting for them to finish up whatever they're doing so he could finally contribute. I suppose he does work as a test dummy for them.

i took it the wrong way, going by this post i thought you guys were trying to put down pidge and hunks characters.

The reason why he works so well with them is that even with Pidge and Hunk's IQ combined, Lance balances them out.

Hunk needs something but I'm not putting the guy down. Pidge needs less at the moment for half a season to a season. I think him being mostly responsible for saving the day sometime would be good. Not sure how, but as a main character he's pretty well been downgraded to main supporting character alongside Coran.

Stating facts isn't putting them down

What is Pidge's face trying to convey?

I kinda like how Pidge went from kind of the outsider of the Garrison trio from when they first met to somebody Lance seeks validation from in the Trio. Little touches here and there.

He is the most altruistic of the bunch and can work in whatever roles need a techie or a heavy combat fighter. Alone he could probably be the hero in a bunch of scenarios, it's just he's outclassed by Pidge in brains, Shiro in combat and Allura in heart.
He made the mistake of making his character too rounded in a party that demands specialization.

That's just her doing science face

Yeah, I guess so. Lance and Keith outshine him in weapons too. Lance being the sharpshooter with his sniper and assault rifle. And Keith since he had the mega laser cannon that took down ships. I think we need to see Hunk rush in and take out a whole room outside of his lion. I'm thinking like some Nobunagun shit but not as flashy.

yeah i rewatched seasons 3-5 today, pidge had the absolute most screen time out of lance and hunk. lance's moment is building up in s5 because of his jealously because lotor and shiro told him somethings bothering him, hunk is definitely on the backburner as of now.
a trio is a trio user, as i said i took it the wrong way.

She's calculating internally.

Worst characters trio

...i think youre right. She does make some kind of face when she angry types.

When will Shiro and Pidge's book release? It's next month but what day?

Drama trio.

>Lotors kicked puppydog expression when Shiro said "I'm sorry you feel that way." to Allura
Who does Lotor think he's fooling?

Ayy lmao trio.

Classic trio.