Alex Jones

Does anyone on Sup Forums actually believe what Alex says? 80% of it is crazy bullshit but I just watch him for laughs

youtube.com/watch?v=TzNeg9D-EZ4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hUPdkxsOV8
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alex Jones is the son of kek.

Fish people is no laughing matter

When it comes to reporting real news like wikileaks the dnc rigging shit he's ok. Don't pay attention to the gay frogs and fish people horse shit.

>Does anyone on Sup Forums actually believe what Alex says?
He's always been a complete nutjob to me, but as of recently I've been finding him to be increasingly credible. Is my conditioning starting to break, Sup Forums?

He's like a widely inaccurate bullet hose of a machine gun, the majority of what he reports on is complete nonsense. But he still hits some legitimate news every now and then.

But for the 2016 Election cycle, he clearly saw a market for just accurate reporting and focused on just that for the duration. Massively toning down on the nonsense, wonder what he will do going forward. I mean my mother started watching him during the election, he's got a solid chance at building up a legitimate alternative media source.

Hes clearly joking here

>crazy bullshit

Maybe he's trying the Trump thing, say outrageous things and have the media cover it so people want to hear what you have to say next

His gay frog thing got tons of views, his goblin thing got 20M views on vine alone, so maybe it's just for publicity

He sources all of his claims. The frightening part is when you investigate claims he makes that sound completely retarded, and then turn out to be true.

It's why he likes being made fun of, it causes people to go to his site and read through the information he provides.

The stuff Alex reports is true, plus he has the best guests anywhere.

You prefer CNN? Fakebood?

most what he says is legit as fuck

some of it is crazy though, AJ is scientifically illiterate so he gets confused about some shit

oh man, whats not to love

I think he's mostly a shitposting memer havin a giggle

but I'd still buy him a drink

>80% of it is crazy bullshit
Dude predicted the Minerva/Molech connection and filmed the Cremation of Care ceremony. This dude is a fuckin legend

ill just leave this here
youtube.com/watch?v=9hUPdkxsOV8

AJ has the best intel on TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

i don't know what he was on about fish people, but there is shit that turns the frogs gay, he just sounded retarded when he said it.

turns out, most plastics leak out a fuckton of artificial estrogens. That's partly why DDT was so bad, it had tons of that. This shot has been going on since plastics were invented in the 50s/60s

obviously, you can't just walk up to plastics manufacturers and tell them to stop, because there's no alternatives. so, people have been ignoring the problem since and hoping it'll go away.

youtube.com/watch?v=34dJ7nheBaw

^ This is my favorite. I fucking died laughing first time I saw it.

>1998
>THE GOVERNMENT IS RECORDING YOUR COMMUNICATIONS
"please Alex, they'd never do that"

>2000
>A FALSE FLAG ATTACK WILL BE USED TO BRING ABOUT MARTIAL LAW IN THE US
"Jones, you're a nut, the US is the safest and most free place on earth"

>2003
>A SMALL GROUP OF BANKERS AND TECHNOCRATS RUNS THE WORLD
"Alex, take your pills"

>2006
>THE ELITES FUND FAKE PROTESTORS AND CREATE FAKE MEDIA
"no one is organized and cares enough to do that"

>2008
>THE ELITES PARTICIPATE IN PAGAN, SHAMANIST. AND LUCIFERIAN RITUALS INVOLVING PEDOPHILIA RINGS, BRAINWASHING AND SACRIFICE
"you need to stop reading comic books Alex"

>2010
>THE ELITES ARE POISONING THE HUMAN RACE IDEOLOGICALLY, CHEMICALLY, AND GENETICALLY
"what so I can buy your water filters? lmao"

>2011
>CHINA HARVESTS POLITICAL PRISONERS AND IS PLANNING ON BIOENGINEERING SUPERHUMANS"
"dumb Texan racist"

Alex has always turned out to be right

when he talks normally i can listen to him
when he starts sperging out then i don't even bother