Not nice.

Hmmm... hard choice.
Marx is claiming it was offside.

left or right, Logan got both, its win win for him

came here to post this

Did they fugged

The one that's not a womanlet.

Fuck off and die

Let's talk about all that hate user, maybe Rogue's pureness could help you!

I dislike Jubilee as a character but I'd be lying if I said she wasn't the most fuckable.

The middle, obviously.

The one who wasn't a prostitute.

left, and I wish someone would finish this edit for me, I did what I could

the damaged girl with trust issues

Vampire in a photo

Vampires being non-photographic is an effect from silver being a component in old photographic techniques (same reason why they traditionally don't show up in mirrors, which are silver-backed). Digital sensors would capture them unless additional magic prevents their presence from being spectrally observed, in which case you'd have a huge breakdown in their ability to use many modern devices with basic perception and proximity features.

Left, every time.

it astounds me how much people still like rogue even though she has been one of the canonically shittiest characters in the serious to almost anyone that has cared about or interacted with her

Not true at all, Rogue is thoughtful and caring.

Right, with left.

>Jubilee
>good character with history and development
>X-23
>waifubait
Also it's a garbage ship. There's literally never been one good Jubilee ship besides Tim.

bboooiii dont get me started. She tried to murder her mom In straight up cold blood after her mom did a 99.9% success rate plan of saving her from certain death from the virus, fucked up gambit for the better part of a comic decade, destroyed mrs marvels life and then when AVX happened had the nerve to try to steal her powers again when she literally only came to try to warn her about the phoenix five, was one of the worst leaders of the xmen eve- NEED.I.GO,ON?

i personally would have accepted jubilee over flavor of the mouth x-23 that was on a thing with cyclops and decided to actually date angel

I want you to know Emo rogue was the shittiest rogue ever

Teen Cyclops is a beta pussy and nobody likes Angel so neither of those are acceptable.

You shouldn't tell lies user.

>She tried to murder her mom In straight up cold blood after her mom did a 99.9% success rate plan of saving her from certain death from the virus
Implying anyone gives a fuck about Mystique, when she is known to be unpredictable as fuck and a bad person in general

>fucked up gambit for the better part of a comic decade
Gambit is the one bothering Rogue constantly with his rape powers and being all "you worth it baby", when she has tried to reject him a billion times.

>destroyed mrs marvels life
Self-defense

>and then when AVX happened had the nerve to try to steal her powers again when she literally only came to try to warn her about the phoenix five
Self-defense

Rogue a pure and you can't disprove nor deny it.

Evo Rogue was objectively the best and most pure iteration of Rogue ever.

>Gambit is the one bothering Rogue constantly with his rape powers and being all "you worth it baby", when she has tried to reject him a billion times.
nope, read Rogue and Gambit she literally says the only reason she rejected him is cause she wanted to fuck around before settling down

That's literally Gambit's powers. To make people believe that "what Gambit wants" is what "they want themselves". Rogue is merely seduced into loving Gambit against her own will and it's disgusting and creepy as hell.

read the book you idiot. she wanted to fuck around, that was her entire excuse

Reminder the vampire shit is finally over.

Maybe you should fuck off and die

>Rogue's pureness

>the artist who made this also made pink sniper

You can literally see Gambit using his powers in that panel. Gambit can do more stuff than just throw dumb cards that explode. His powers to manipulate others can only be blocked by some of the strongest most OP beings in the marvel universe, Rogue doesn't stand a chance to resist that. Also, the excuses Rogue are using don't fit her personality at all, and are the flagship characteristics of Gambits persona, only making it more obvious that he is pushing his own agenda unto her to make her believe that there was reason for her rejections.

Gambit has no powers there. Unless you just mean he has a sexy body, and if you mean that you are a body shaming whore

Well it really doesn't matter if he has his powers or not right there, he is trying to use them nonetheless, and he has been using his powers on Rogue for years, so maybe she is temporarily brainwashed into loving him or something and it doesn't go away until some time after.

No, she just told him she wanted to be a whore, his sexy powers, if anything, are just making her be MORE of a whore but she always wanted to be a whore

That's not at all what she's saying, and whatever she's saying isen't her own words but Gambit's. If you want to waifu a prostitute go waifu X-23 or something, Rogue is too pure to sell herself for money.

>I want to fuck around
she's a should have saved herself the hassle and been a prostitute. Still makes her a whore

I feel like you two argue every single rogue thread.

The only good answer is "both", user.

>Reminder the vampire shit is finally over.

An awful, awful decision.

honestly not me till recently, cause rogue pure user has pissed me off enough at this point

That's not what she was saying, and that could easily have been Gambit manipulating Rogue all along.

I just want to post Rogue whenever i can and spread the truth about her pureness. I'm not sure why the other Roguefriend want's her to be a slut/whore when clearly isn't.

Does X23 hymen regenerates?
asking for a friend.

No that wouldn't make any sense as "breaking" the hymen doesn't involve any real "breaking", but is more of a stretching. Some women are even born without them. The bleeding part is from tearing when stretched too fast.

Left.

Yes.

Should honestly be Laura saying that

right. I love long, straight hair

drawthread

You need to die horrendously

I love you too Roguefriend, but i wish you would accept that Rogue a pure.

I'd watch the two of you on Dr. Phil.

you know Rogue is being pummelled by a dozen gambit cocks right now?

>a dozen
uuuuh? what now?

Marvel is a multiverse. There are an infinite number of gambits out there wanting to fug rogue.

Sure, but he made it sound like it was a dozen Gambits fucking one Rogue at once. Don't make a whole lot of sense to me canonically.

need sauce for the artist of dat ass

dont have source the bottem of the pic says Deilson, have some Benes instead

No thanks I think I go straight

would pay for that whore

Oooh, I wonder if her cuts sting.

mechakongfrommars.tumblr.com/post/171281109415/deilson

deilson.deviantart.com/

Beyond that nothing.

good shit

Adamantium keeps an edge sharp enough to cut steel for years without resharpening. The cutting itself is probably painless with how clean the cut would be, but it would be the papercut from hell afterwards.

So what do you think? Is she a starfish in bed, or would chains be needed to hold her down when you mount her?

She switches from being very passionate and docile and lets you take the lead because opening up and being vulnerable and intimate is hard for her so it carries a heavy emotional impact for her, to being very aggressive when she is horny and knows what she wants, she gets on top pins you down and rides you hard until she is satisfied.