Why is she so perfect guys?

Why is she so perfect guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AJ-Obo4Sigk
youtube.com/watch?v=SUYUEvZTMqA
youtube.com/watch?v=y5SjwV8xa2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she has nice body, but I don't like her face.

she's black and she shares the same political views as me

Her nose, five-head, and teeth are imperfect, but what she is saying and what she believes and her lack of fear make up for those flaws and more.

Let's not objectivity her she's amazing because of her political views and how outspoken she is about them

She's just filling the diversity quota once Jakari Jackson left

She may have been hired for diversity's sake but she did seek out employment with InfoWars so she is definitely genuine in her beliefs.

I don't think i have ever seen one thing with her. i don't like the red head either.

I'm a Leeann man and for interview i like Millenial Millie

I've only seen her once. Alex said the other day that one person from infowars was upset that Clinton lost. I'm betting that it's her, and that's why we never see her.

>I'm betting that it's her
are you sure about that? youtube.com/watch?v=AJ-Obo4Sigk

Margaret is all right, I think she just needs more experience. Leeann's been there for a while, Owen the cuckslayer and Marg just need time and they'll be polished.

but god damn Millie is some great eye-candy

Who do you think it is then? I think she was just pissed that she was called an uncle tom. Everyone else seemed like they were on the Trump train.

>infowars

I'm not too familiar with the Infowars staff but I've been watching a lot of Ashley Beckford vids and she is definitely not a Hilary Clinton fan: youtube.com/watch?v=SUYUEvZTMqA

Eh, not my favorite, but to each their own.

it was a hillary supporter that called her that though

I got that from all the pictures of Hillary on his shirt.

youtube.com/watch?v=y5SjwV8xa2s
Felt so bad for her here, she was ganged up on by those cunts. And then that fat asshole had the nerve to make judgements about who she may or may not have sex with.

>she

Owen is okay but at times i feel he tries to hard. he tries to rant like alex.. i'm pretty sure he would let alex fuck his gf.

face of a fish but skin of an ape

really makes me think if you know what I mean

>Jakari Jackson
Why'd he leave? Was he sacked because he wasn't pro Trump?

>i'm pretty sure he would let alex fuck his gf

Gotta get the promo code some how.

Are you being sarcastic she's fucking disgusting

I mean just her looks and body

I feel kind of bad for her. I hope she's having a great life though and has a decent family.

Isn't a white guy calling a black person a uncle tom basically the same thing as calling a black person a nigger?

Bro she literally has the face of an asteroid

She's just as obnoxious as they are. I hate everyone in this video.

Nobody working for Infowarts can be anywhere near perfect even if they somehow managed to avoid the total retardation Infowarts is best-known for.

She's definitely a race-baiter and that's her "niche" but she's cute and has the same political beliefs as me so I will look past those flaws.

Pretty much. He needs to shave his face too of he can't grow a real man's beard.