WHAT

WHAT
THE FUCK

Who moved Japan hundreds of miles north?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN13C0C8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me

now fuck off

Two people are responsible for the timeline shift involving Japan. They were the most influential of their time and their effect on the world and Japan have not been matched since.

Their names were Fat Man and Little Boy.

Fukishima

wtf? what kind of shit is this

They were tired of China screaming about Nanking so they moved north a bit to get away from them

spooky

It was always there, my dad was in the Navy for both WWII and Korea and I always remember the Pacific map hanging from his office.

So, please stop.

Moved closer to Korea
The shit going down in worst Korea got them thinking about all those old failed invasions
It's to paint the peninsula red again with the blood of the gooks

what the fuck where did the Korean landbridge go?

i thought it was more south

Tectonic plates did you bum. My assumption is that the recent earthquakes along the ring of fire shifted Japan's position.

Where did you think the Sea of Japan and Okinawa were?

I enjoy this meme, but Japan has always been there

Is this real? What the fuck is going on??? I hate this fucked but upside down world

Is this the alternate timeline where OP is not a faggot?

How tf is this real, I swear that Koreas were below Japan and Japan was alongside china

Was it the jews?

crazy shit

It has always been there you paranoid fuckwit

Wait I checked a map of Japan from 1800's and it's in the same spot as today.

Soooo... what thread are we sliding tonight???

doesnt look like 4 main islands and a 5th smaller one with lots of small islands inbetween

looks like a glob of land thats in 3 parts

haha dude xD le childrens bear family book lmao

whatdafuck its worse than i thought

wait. wait. just wait. did she really fucking tag her fucking initial on someone else's quote? after naming the dude? or am i more drunk than i thought?

it's just the general "woah did i switch timelines I don't remember x" silliness

probably a cracked troll

🤦
OP, you are a fucking idiot.
IT WAS ALWAYS THERE. On a clear day you can see Tsushima from Busan.

You're drunk

it's all good tho

You know what is bullshit, since when have the kidneys moved north. They're so high up now.

Man I'd be pissed off if I was North Korea too. Surrounded by a bunch of pedos and shit heads

Don't blame her, she had her tweets ghostwritten

my kidneys look like donald trump

uh GUYS, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN TO SOUTH AMERICA

Uhm...guys?

This is the same woman who wished herself a happy birthday and in the same sentence referred to herself as "future president".

i can see russia from my house

this makes me wonder why russia never discovered america, for real.

its happening again we are jumping dimensions to much guys

it has always been like that

welcome to the jillstein's bears universe

Because it's cold as fuck up there.

Russia didn't even control that part of Asia for hundreds of years.

WTF is Canada? That was never there before!

you know what i mean mate.
this answer is probably it.

>Who moved Japan hundreds of miles north?

yeah, OP. thats def. not in the right spot

bering strait is 53 miles wide. you can barely see land 3 miles offshore from sea level

it was like that

tokyo was always south of seoul. japs were always a tropical, jungle people

t. worst gook american

historic russia is from over near moscow and stuff, before industrialization they didnt really care much about siberia to my knowledge

hang yourself if you've never played a game of risk

They actually made it to the west coast in the imperial times, very interesting history.

I'd recommend the book, Glorious Misadventures: Nikolai Rezanov and the dream of a Russian America. Made it as far south as Cali I believe

Also the Russians fucked shit up in the Aleutian Islands of Alaska with their fur trade, brutalized the local pop.

that didn't stop people discovering america going the opposite direction.

I am now thinking it was cold and primitive up there. People would have been fighting to survive in small populations, probably not travelling and if they did they'd assimilate into any population they came across in the americas or die.

oh, that sounds good, i'll read this thanks mate!

people going the opposite direction had a destination in mind. this would have been a blind trip

Is it possible to backtrace to when the first split occurred?

1992 Sketchers started in California. In this timeline they are called Skechers and there is no record of a change.

The split had to occur before 1992.

that tricky nigger bear. I knew he was a brother

um guys this is what the world is SUPPOSED to look like am i just way too high ... or amidala effect?

>No Canada and North west US

Wtf I love mandela effect now

>ITT: senile old people blame magic for their poor memory

It has always been like that. I remember an article from way back about Japan and Korea bickering about claims to those islands in the south.

>Skechers

WTF IS HAPPENING

what the hell are you talking about

japan was further from korea. we shifted dimensions

Its crazy because me n u shifted to his new universe so we know what were talking about, but i sometimes wonder what happened to those tht ddnt shift the ones who calls use crazy

>Abe gave Trump a golf driver and received golf-wear in return, Japanese officials said.
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN13C0C8

WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS. WHAT IS A GOLD DRIVER

Ramadan isn't a person, you're just drunk.
Technically however, since all her tweets are written by a committee of employees, you're right

its to do with maps. when you have a global map it is stretched a bit to flatten it out. The black guide lines show this as they bow out . But that map is zoomed in so is accurate for surface distances.

They turned their island into a floating airship complete with Gundams

>1 post by this ID

fires the ol' neurons

Those fucking jews

attaching us to even more black cunts

A timeline doesn't exist where OP is not a faggot.

OP's rampant homosexuality is a pan-dimensional constant.

FUKISHIMU?!

WTTFFFF