Tom Kings Batman

Tom Kings Batman.

I'm glad I dropped it desu.

Poor Bruce.

I like Kings run and I think Janin's art is great, it's better than a lot of artists even though it's poser, but my god was this issue and the one before it just simply awful. How does Ivy get away with enslaving the entire fucking world?

Is garbage. Unironically, bring back Snyder.

I am seeing a lot of people call both King and Snyder shit, why is that? People outside Sup Forums love both of them.

No. Batman fans are spoiled as fuck and complaint about all runs. Stop thinking ign reflects what fans wants. Neither king nor Snyder sold well compared to thw Batman fans that buy comics, Batman has a dedicated fan base that is extremely prone to collecting.

Tom King is shit.

I'm seeing newfags wonder why Sup Forums isn't full of pathetic fucks pining for retweets by praising creators while "@"ing them.

Sup Forums has hated scooter for years and kings batman hasn't fared any better. I hate Snyder but desu id prefer his ass over king. I wish they'd given Bendis batman. Id have loved to see what happened to jurgens, tomasi and Gleason happen to King and Tynion.

I misread that as Tomb Kings Batman

Sup Forums's full of contrarians. Neither were very bad.

You're the contrarian faggot. Both Snyder and kings batman runs have been complete ass. Both started off readable, even enjoyable and by the third arcs were flailing fucking messes of autism and authorial ass pulls.

>Inb4 "Ass pulls? In comics? It's comics!"
There is not a single actual aspect I ever seen praised yet any time someone says it's shit they're called contrarian. Fuck off. You're the contrarian. Go back to IGN and twitter where people pray they'll be seen and patted on the head with a like or a retweet so they say nice things.

Somebody please edit in a word balloon of Batman Saying "Cat...". I need it.

>Janin's art is great
What art?

What would have happened if Superman punched his head off?

Should Bruce realistically be missing that tooth forever now?

I have just finished reading Night Of The Monster Men event. Up to date with every Rebirth and 1st volume of all characters up to this point.
I can see why King is considered bad. Firstly, where the fuck is Damian, secondly, Duke fucking sucks and seems to be thrown in because he is black. Also, from the looks of things, the BatCat doesn't seem to be very popular. So I can semi-understand Kings run being hated.
But I always thought Snyders run was loved by all, if not most.

>People outside Sup Forums love both of them.
I don’t put much stock in the opinions of anons on Sup Forums, but even less in those outside of the site as a whole. Who gives a fuck what retards think?

Was more just wondering why the opinions differ so much with the variable being forum culture.

This desu. Every run there is complaints about this one is the worst. Happened with snder, Morrison, Brubaker, and so on, until nostalgia starts to kick in.

>I think Janin's art is great
Are you brain damaged? Tracing of any sort, be it general references, full-on Land style garbage or Poser models should get you blackballed from any major publisher.

>forum
That’s where you are wrong kiddo.

Snyder wasn't a good writer but at least seemed to LIKE Batman.

King really seems to detest Bruce & the Batman mythology with a contempt that rivals Ennis.

Muh prep time really worked out, didn't it?

I visit reddit subs occasionally - I'd imagine people, downvoted to hell by "m-most people like it" plebs for stating that King's run sucks, don't bother both reading this run anymore and trying to talk to kingwankers about it.

>Hah! I knew that I could goad you into punching me as Superman, and that you would feel guilty enough about it that you'd bring me to the world's best doctors to heal me, which meant I'd get to see Harley Quinn! All part of my plan, Ivy!

It really did work out. Eh, King?

Fuck off and stay there.

Tom King's Batman

About time this nigger gets fucked up for once again. It's been a long time coming be it finally came...

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Ennis hates Batman? Sorry in advance for my newfagness

Post a forum or a board where the posts are not completelly anonymous where msot users agree with you

Dead? If not, pussies.

And? This could have stayed in the Batman thread, newpal, no karma here.

Explain what you even mean anyway, past wanting to be snide, take your time. Because this isn't any different than Frank Miller's Batman. Sometimes he gets his shit handed to him, at least he tempted fate.

Ennis hates literally every superhero that's not the Punisher (because he's only nominally a superhero) and Superman (likely due to him being the OG).

Anonymity, if anything, helps avoiding circlejerks.

It used to. Due to the influx of newfags and underage retards, you have anons who think any dissenting opinion or criticism is shitposting. Fuck the retards can’t even grasp simple concepts.