Is there anyone in Mexican politics that could be the next Donald Duterte and make Mexico Great or is it doomed to be a...

Is there anyone in Mexican politics that could be the next Donald Duterte and make Mexico Great or is it doomed to be a corrupt shithole?

Pick your poison.

Mexican here, the country it's a mess, the corruption comes from above. It is a rich and beautiful country with a metastatic cancer. Also is an assasin government, kills the people who stands for a revolution. Our currency has lost more than 30% of its value in less than 4 years.

I don't want a chink to lead my homeland. This is extremely unacceptable.

you never had any industry so theres no donald, and the cartels own the cops so theres no duerte, mexico is doomed tbqh

The guy on the right looks like he's the definition of corruption.

>my homeland
CHI

Bronco is closest, yet so far.
Others are corruption in all the meaning of the word(PRI), Holy church, liberals, People that want to make mexico Venezuela 3.0, more corruption and someone who will take us nowhere but wont make us go deep into the rabbit hole.

If out nowhere the senator that wants to change gun laws and somehow removes or remakes Mexican human rights goes for president, then we will have a Donald Deduerte.

Corruption is too ingrained in the culture of those spic countries to be rooted out. Bravo, Spain/Portugal, for not paying your colonies' lawmakers shit-all and bravo spics for fully embracing bribery.

Is he willing to purge the government, police force and the society of corrupt and drug-related personnels? If no mexicobro, then nothing will happen. Your country is the very thing our doesnt president want: Narcopolitics.

Also, dem Soros are deeply connected to Mexico. Its ironic how Soros and friends held protest rallies against Duterte for killing druggies while Mexico is left unscathed by international people in their blatant violation of human rights. Chopping heads, fingers, arms, you name it.

You're like ISIS Liteā„¢ without the religion aspect. Fuck cartels. We fucked up some when they entered the streets of Manila trying to expand their operations.

He is not that bad, imho.

You can't, drug cartels will just come to get you

This nigga gets it.

>implying mexico was ever great

No, Solo estoy estudiando en el EE.UU.

>implying spain didn't make it great but dirty brown people as usually ruin everything

While this is true, what they need is arming civilians for self defense. Once they do that, then elect someone who is brace enough to stand up to cartels with his own loyal servicemen.

It's not hard but you have to be as ruthless as the cartel.

I think you mean Children of the Ruling class ruined Mexico.

That's a pretty bird.

You what sucks, My family has connection blood/business, to the Cartel in Eastern Mexico but I hate them with a passion. If I ever get into politics like, dad wants me to i'm pretty much ready to betray him. I might end up dead in a few decades.

That's the eagle we should have had in our flag, not the other one. This is the real eagle of the prophecy.

Kill em all.