no asian kid?

what is this GoAnimate shit?

haven't seen it; don't know shit about it

It's for pre-schoolers, give it a break

This review sums it up nicely: youtu.be/kYVeuOJNk1E

progressives hate Asians

Not true! Im friends with an asian!

This show got too bogged down in plot.
Which is strange because it was already more plot heavy than most sitcoms.

Other than the animation, which is terrible, I don't see why people have a hateboner for this show.

Here are my issues

>Most catch phrases are gone
>Replaced phoebe with pajeeta for diversity instead of just adding her to the cast which would have made for some fun old new girl vs nu new girl conflict, especially since pajeeta is a mary sue
>Pajeeta knows kung th, krav maga, is gifted in sports, programming, and engineering. Built robot sister for science competition.
>same ep reveals Frizzle sisters built bus for this competition, whereas I'm pretty sure the old series had a shot of some old pottery or something depicting the bus as an ancient Greek trireme, implying it's a sort of educational trickster god
>too many shout outs to the bus being magic which not only contradicts the science fair origin (unless they're witches), but also ruins a fun aspect of the old series - The Frizz giving Willy wonka-esque beat around the bush answers to questions about the bus. Now "it's a magic bus, just roll with it"
>Nu Frizz casually name drops a friend that drowned in a river

Thought she wasn't wearing pants.

I'm still of the belief that Frizzle is an Eldritch being that took enough of an interest in humans to amuse herself by teaching them in ways they never thought possible

kys

I've posted this a few times before, but I wrote a little MSB story a few months ago as a challenge to write as much as I could in 30 minutes while I waited on class.
Enjoy, or don't, I also accept payment in Carlos posting
pastebin.com/0fZmMX3W

I am honestly surprised they haven't live action'd this series.

I'd like to get bogged down in her plot if ya know what I mean

I thought she wasn't wearing pants for a second

New Carlos?
Now that is cool

I feel like plot wasn't the problem, so much as repetition. It's always a cycle of Idea -> developing it -> living the dream -> crashing and burning due to some random fluke of destiny -> repeat. The show was too obsessed with the status quo to make any sort of progress with the characters. The last season actually seemed like it was fixing that problem, but then the budget problems lead to the show being cancelled, so we'll never see how it all ends.

While the old vs new angle would be great, I'm personally glad "WELL AT MY OLD SCHOOL" girl is dead and gone forever.

But what's this about the drowning friend? Sounds fake, but considering the things that I've seen slipped into Sup Forums, it wouldn't surprise me if you're telling the truth.