TIME POTY

1. Assange
2. Trump
3. Sanders

Definitely Trump

I agree. Maybe they can get a real video of him accepting the honor and prove once and for all that he's dead or alive

it should have been pepe
#justice4pepe

GET OFF MY BOARD CTR

My money is on Assange due to their intense hatred of Trump and not wanting to give him that honor. Both would be worthy of the cover.

>1. Assange is dead
>2. Trump got put there by voters
>3. Cuck

Pepe is the only option.

I most definitely believe it will be Trump undeservingly

what do you suggest? we put clinton up there? the fucking leader of an international TODDLER SEX RING?

It would have to be trump, there's no way it could be the other two they simply haven't had the articles written about them.

20 bucks its Hillary

Why not the Alt-Right?

hillary will be murdered before she is convicted or pardoned. the elites are done with her.

Could do it to spark more riots.

>POPULAR VOTE

>NOT MY PRESIDENT

>WOMAN OF THE YEAR

>trump
>farage

assange is dead.

1 F

Yep, she's only a liability at the moment, not to mention that she cost them a great deal of influence and money.

He did an interview with RT for fucks sake, why won't this meme just die.

>Trump got put there by voters

gee. ya don't say, you faggot ass colgate cuckold?

she cost them everything. the presidency of 8 years, house, senate. exposed the world wide child sex ring they have been running. she will be silence by the global elite before she is convicted.

1. Trump
2. Assange
3. Farage

>Sanders
>a man whose achievements this year include nothing but creating a cult of personality, stealing a bunch of college kids money, and then telling them to vote for the status quo

Maybe Assange but even then there will be butthurt from the left.

This, or Putin.

it'll be comey

It will be Michelle Obama

for what? making a brave tweet? wow what a role model for the world.

>the presidency of 4 years
ftfy. I'm fairly confident Trump will be killed in office and they'll do a much better job at rigging the election in 2020.

They just call it man of the year it's not a testosterone contest that would be unfair.

Look at the final results and standings on their website. Trump is the only one with more than 50% yes votes, yet somehow shillary is wining the entire contest.

Why must they lie?!?!??!!?

Deplorables or New Germans

the swamp is already being drained in DC. people are killing themselves and being murdered by the boatload. trump hasn't even taken office yet and they are already dying. they have no power anymore.

It must be Trump, I want to read how they must write positively about him since he won on their POTY survey as well, the victory will be satisfactory.

They've been dealt a hard blow but they aren't finished off. Give them 2-3 years and they will be back even stronger than before.

1. Trump
2. Putin
3. Assange

time.com/4570237/person-of-the-year-poll-2016/

>Hillary at 5%
>Trump at 2%
>Putin and Michelle Obama at 4%

I doubt either of them will be killed due to some major backlash and civil upheaval. But I do think the Dems take 2020

>the hero murica needed but didn't deserve

Putin is at around 50%

so many people are willing do die to expose them.they are done. most will die of internal violence. many others will be suicide, and the rest will HANG. china is helping us catch them. that is how badly they are hated.

Draining the fuck out of the swamp.

Kek wills it

>3. Sanders
Is this a fucking joke?

Trump by such a wide margin they can't even gift it to anyone else.

i think you underestimate how strongly everyone hates them.

wut?

0. Pepe

Everyone hated the jews as well but they still managed to sneak back because they weren't finished off.

The jews aren't the enemy, the anglo is.
Remove the UK from 1900-2000 and you'd have a flawless europa and americas.

Why not both?

JULIAN GOT ASSANGINATED

WHEN WILL POL WAKE UP

>1. Assange

Can someone explain how this thing works? Going through the options, Trump was showing up with like 80% yes while Clinton is only at like 10% yes. Yet in the results Clinton is at %5 and Trump at 2%.

Wtf is going on? Or am I just retarded?

they gave it to merkel last year so theyll probably give it to leslie jones or some shit

LeBron has it in the bag

My money is on Flint, Michigan whistleblowers. Neutral

Fuck off kike shill

#RonPaulForTreasury will seal their coffin