Infinity War

Trailer incoming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmBIn9De-Yc
youtu.be/0Rf39oEYnvU
inquisitr.com/opinion/4810806/a-wrinkle-in-time-disappointing-flop-social-justice/
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZfuNTqbHE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not plucking a moon from the sky with your own bare hands to smite your foes

This smurf's head is too high!!!!

Mighty Whitey Americans take center stage in Wakanda I see

Marvel's Infinity War (2018)

i can't wait for Scarlett Johansson for fuck off. She looks so ugly now

>Trailer incoming?
Sure
youtube.com/watch?v=HmBIn9De-Yc

The lack of eyebrows is what makes it so bad.

Who's the grandma next to captain america?

>that gun
what the fuck

Trailer announcement later today
Trailer drops Thursday

X-men 2 is peak capekino

god black widow looks like shit. what the hell were they thinking

Black Widow? More like BLACKED Widow! Oh sick! Burn!

youtu.be/0Rf39oEYnvU

Needs more diversity and less white people

got to give people more reasons to see A Wrinkle in Time other than it being another great Disney movie loved by critics

>CGI army 1 vs CGI army 2
I AM SO HYPED FOR THIS

Where is Shuri? No excuse not to have Best Girl front and center!

You seem to be implying Wrinkle in Time won't be the next Tommorowland in terms of reception/box office

I wish he was sleeveless with this look

Who gives a fuck? IW has too many characters.

Well, the Wakandas weren't CG at least.

I mean with the cape and Stormbreaker

IW looks too bloated. I'm having second thoughts watching this in the theaters.

I hope they pull it off better than JUSTice league

Well the CGI already looks better so they already won.

Oh come on, that is literally Jaime Reyes Blue Beetle with a paint job.

it's not people are loving it

it's beautiful, sincere, emotional and already destroying Tomb Raider and Ready Player One

I remember people actually thinking it was going to bomb only because a bunch of salty neckbeards spammed the trailer on YouTube with racist shit and downvotes.

Its going to do well regardless of quality, its a social statement and who ever is backing this will make it one of those thing were only "racist" dislike it like Black Panther.

I laughed and found it cute in BP but if they pull any of that "don't let the white dude speak" shit on cap I hope he tosses mbaku off that fuckin cliff.

He will play threaten cap then laugh at his own joke.

She's not a warrior.

But she's in the movie.

inquisitr.com/opinion/4810806/a-wrinkle-in-time-disappointing-flop-social-justice/

>inquisitr.com/opinion/4810806/a-wrinkle-in-time-disappointing-flop-social-justice/
But that is a white dude saying it.

OP, you actually made me realize we haven't had an actual trailer for this movie yet, only teasers. That's kind of weird to me because up until this point I felt like there was plenty of hype already with all the content released so far, but in truth there had only been a Comic Con teaser, a Superbowl ad and a regular teaser.
The URL alone is a sure sign of unbiased reporting for sure.

>Displaying several ethnic female characters without giving thought to the plot or character development is just as insulting as hiring an all white and male cast.

>inquisitr
How about try a legitimate site next time

>we haven't had an actual trailer
wut

>white males

They both have Black Panther a good review

Mind linking it? Because I don't remember that one.

>Three tweets, two by the same person

Believe what you want but wrinkle in time has had a bad social media reaction in general. It won’t get more than 60 rotten tomatoe score. In contrast almost everyone was praising Black Panther.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZfuNTqbHE8
Why would you call it a regular teaser? It's a full-blown trailer.

Worthless nobodies on twitter

Meanwhile these are from REAL critics
>its genuine ambition and earned emotion. It’s that riskiest of propositions, a sincere blockbuster
>Wrinkle in Time is... big bold beautiful I admire... it’s level of sincerity, You have to give Ava credit for swinging for the fences, I can’t wait to see what she does next.
>Such a beautifully conceived movie
>A Wrinkle In Time is wonderful

How do you get to this level of delusion? Oh you're from Sup Forums

If you want to see what a "bad social media reaction" looks like go look up Ready Player One

Oh shit I'm such an idiot, of course I saw this, I forgot I had (which is a good thing because it's a damn fine trailer). Thank you.

>Rocket has the same costume as in GoTG2
That's unexpected, especially for toys.

curious to see how they're gonna portray proxima and corvus in the movie

Only negatives I've seen are from weirdos who have said the movie "doesn't look made for boys" just because the posters have girls and women in it. Meanwhile I've been in the cinema while the teller has played and people just go
>"Oh that looks nice"
Like any other Disney movie.

You guys are retarded. The movie look awful just from the trailers. The director outright said they hate the source material and they don’t care. The review embargo still hasn’t been lifted.

Yes it has lifted this morning

No the social media reaction has been lifted not the review embargo because they know the bad reviews are eminent.

The review embargo lifts in 16 minutes

I think the Guardians as a whole are wearing the same outfits from GotG 2, so there's not a lot they can do with that. Though, thinking about it, isn't this supposed to be 4 years after GotG 2? I feel like I'd change clothes at least once in that span of time, but hey, whatever works.

On the week it’s coming out hmm. I will screencap everyone of you and when the rotten score comes out I will spam it.

>Bad movies exist so this movie must be good!
15 E Tickets have been deposited to your account.

And? It literally happens all the time Game Night and Annihilation were up the day it was released and the fact that it's giving you 2 days to see them means they have faith in it

Not like Tomb Raider which lifts the night before

I always thought it was going to bomb because foreign markets don't have a clue in hell about what it even is, John Carter style.

This makes more sense than the bullshit complaints about race.

Why do they have to make Thor and Cap look the same?

>Isn't this supposed to be 4 years after GotG 2
I thought the timeline followed the real world's unless stated otherwise (Movies like Capt Marvel will be set in the 90's). So GoTG2 was 2017.

Nope, Gunn said Vol 2 takes place a couple months after 1. The post-credit with teen groot was about 2017

>Gunn said Vol 2 takes place a couple months after 1
Kinda farfetched to think in such a short time word of their achievements at Xandar would spread so far and land them a job like the one they got from the Sovereign.

>The post-credit with teen groot was about 2017
Yeah, that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.

God forbid a woman gets older against her will

God, the Guardians are going to be nothing but slapstick in this one

Are you being sarcastic?

Presumably they have space-internet and everyone would hear of the battle for Xander immediately.

And that's different from their own movies how?

Not saying i'm in favor, just saying that, outside some scenes with Rocket and the ending of both movies, that's pretty much the portrayal the GoTG got for the MCU

True, but I'm concerned about the bloated roster giving next to no actual characterization. Hell Quill and Thor are the same character now as of Ragnarok

There's a difference between knowing something happened somewhere to become popular and trustworthy enough from it to get tasked with a critical task like killing an interdimensional squid that wanted to eat some priceless batteries that kept the cities of a whole planet running.

I mean, they all were thieves, head hunters or bounty hunters in prison not half a year prior to that.

>that gun
>what the fuck

It's an M249 Paratrooper, a real gun. What's your issue?

Nope those are from actual tweets from actual critics

See for yourself if you don't believe me

More like she had a kid and got fat and tried to burn off the fat and didn't succeed enough

>147m
Damn

Does anyone else just hate Oprah as an actress?

She's a living thing man, her body is going to change. Why give her Shit about it?

You're acting like I'm talking to her right now. If I am I just want to say you should stop being in moves and take care of your kid

Oh fuck that is storm breaker. I was REALLY hoping that Thor would go OG and pick up Jarnbjorn again and use that.

I figured a cool way to introduce it would be For Loki to surprise Thor with it,saying that he grabbed it from Odins treasure room and Thor getting super excited like hes seen an old friend.

I think Gunn said the Guardians were essentially side characters in Infinity Wars.

An axe is harder to sell to kids over another foam hammer

>Nobody except Black Panther looks anything like they should

Goddamnit

>Implying Punished Cap isn't best Cap

They will in final battle in Avengers 4

That Iron Man armor is fucking sweet. Shit looks /m/ as hell.

>Implying a white man would lead the Wakandans

T'challa know better that to mess with white women. Fuck around and get a rape charge. Next thing you know she's in charge of Wakanda

Dude to the right of Bucky is checking the Dora's ass to the left of Bucky.

>>okoye off to the side, barely in frame
Meh