Fantastic Four: In the Eye of the Beholder

With the Terrifics a resounding success critically and commercially, but no F4 book in sight from Marvel as a response, let's check out a story about the team that inspired DC's Quarrelsome Quartet in a story I like to call:

"THIS THING...THIS GIGOLO!"

Summary: Reed whores out Ben and Johnny for Charity. Because of course.

They're briefs, you philistine pimp!

Don't judge! The superhero business makes freaks of us all.

Better luck next time, She-THOT

"Psoriasis is a common skin condition that speeds up the life cycle of skin cells. It causes cells to build up rapidly on the surface of the skin. The extra skin cells form scales and red patches that are itchy and sometimes painful.

Psoriasis is a chronic disease that often comes and goes. The main goal of treatment is to stop the skin cells from growing so quickly.

There is no cure for psoriasis, but you can manage symptoms. Lifestyle measures, such as moisturizing, quitting smoking and managing stress, may help."

The lady shouldn't get too down about it. My aunt has it and she's gotten married to my 6 foot tall uncle and had three wonderful, bright children with him. The condition comes and goes.

Ben is the Best. The F4 is lucky to have him and Franklin can die in a ditch for killing him with his pet Galactus.

Thanks for Reading!

Hahaha, thank you OP! I hope that whenever the Fantastic Four come back (which is only a matter of time if we go by 2-in-1, and hopefully written by Ewing, they'll have these sort of fun tales again instead of the super serious stuff all the time.

>the Terrifics a resounding success critically and commercially

How'd it sell?

If you think they won't replace the members with "diversity characters" you're the single most gullible poster on Sup Forums. It's better that FF stay in limbo forever.

They could do like Asian Johnny. Make him half if you want to keep him somewhat related to Sue. Don’t think they will try a black Johnny again though. They want to keep away as far from that atrocity. Reminder the movie was so bad that when Fox asked Stan Lee to do a cameo he refused but he did it for the 2005 fantastic film.

I'm talking about the comics though, why would they replace Reed and Sue? Who are they going to bring, Spectrum and Blue Marvel? It's better they have their own books in any case.
And if you're talking about the movies, they already tried and failed at it, it's easier to just do it like in the comics than pretend to "spice it up" with cringe casting, it's all people care about at this point.

I actually said "creative casting", but I think "cringe" fits better. No reason to make Johnny Black but not Sue, it's almost like if the "one nigga quota" is a real thing.

You're talking about the company that replaced Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Captain America, and Wolverine, and you're doubting they'll replace a bunch of b-listers who haven't even had a comic since before most of the company's current reader base was even reading comics?

None of them got replaced, and yeah I sincerely doubt Johnny and Ben are going to open a portal to the Multiverse Junction and suddenly a black Reed, an Asian Sue and twin Samoans Valeria and Franklin are going to step in.

MCU Iron Man >>>>> 616 Iron man

616 Thor> MCU Thor okay I’ll give you this

MCU Hulk > 616 Hulk

MCU Captain America > 616 Cap

Wolverine is not MCU

>before most of the company's current reader base was even reading comics
They failed to capture the reader base you're thinking of. The diversity replacements didn't sell.

True.

Who's Jerry? At least you get to see Rosie to recognize her.

From when is this? 80s?