Gee user, you don't really think that women shouldn't be able to vote, do you?

>gee user, you don't really think that women shouldn't be able to vote, do you?
How do respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XY1iBuKmktM
youtube.com/watch?v=tBG1AsBxY6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=c1J8uX9_-Bg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'll show you how to vote, my cock, BITCH
>unzips dick

XD

Yes, I don't not that think

I'm just gonna have to say I don't think she would say it that way or be smiling if she thought I was a that much of a bigot and misogynist.

>50% of women voted for donald trump
>>omg waow I liek totally agree! we should take the vote from women!
Women are fucking retarded when it comes to political opinions. They'll swap to whatever is socially acceptable on the fucking spot.

How did you get out of the basement?

>y-you too

>when one escapes

Stop voting with your vagina and getting smegma all over the machine and we will reconsider

Is this before or after I get her to sign a petition to end women's suffrage?

It certainly would change some things for the better.

No, you don't understand. I don't want you to vote because you have a tendency to vote against your economic interest.

I just rape her. Then I watch as she carries a mattress around campus.

>when the matress is heavy and she lays it down I tackle and rape her on it again
>also rape her on broken glass tables
>just rape rape rape basically

Looks a lot like my crush tbqh ;___;

I believe everybody should earn the right to vote by passing a test.

Come at me.

Turnouts would probably become quite lower but at least we'd get rid of all the idiots.

chances are shes under ahmed and mohammad right now

Well let's get you that icecream you want me to pay for and we can talk it over... but you might be buying your own icecream the next time.

>tfw I had a huge crush in HS that look like pic related
Also nice Heil Hitler getssssss

No, I don't think that. Why would you even come to the conclusion that I do think that, you dizzy bitch?

I ask her who she's voting for and why. When she gives an incomprehensible answer, I tell her that's why women shouldn't have the right to vote. :^)

>You females have destroyed civilization

*Autistically, quietly mutters to self*

>when did I say that? That's now what I believe

*LARPing as non-fash to avoid unnecessary triggering*

One day, I'll go full shitlord bros. I'm too socially awkward to do it right now.

I don't know, honey, are you prepared to be drafted to fight in WW3 if your candidate makes good on her promise to go to war with Russia?

who let you out of your box? its not exercise time or meal time or sexy time. back you go

If it's any consolation, I don't think anyone should have the right to vote.

My nigga.

>How do respond?
Once women had many sons and they voted as their mother taught them.

You sold many votes for one and a barren womb future.

Now get ready for a breeding.

No, I just think they shouldn't.

Of course not honey! You'll even get special pink voting booths, a pink VIP line, and most of all a special pink pen to vote with!

Then, you put your pink ballot in the pink shredder so it remains a secret ballot forever. :)))

Only Married women can vote.
Lesbian counterfeit marriages do not count.

i do not think that

stop believing everything you see on twitter

like she would say it so calm.

on even the vague assumption that you beleived something like that she would jump right to irrational and accusatory yelling and run off crying

That might actually be a good idea.

I believe in a meritocracy where only people with an IQ higher than 120 can obtain a voter ID.

>;___;
leave it to a swede to write something that cuckish about a picture of a hot girl

white women voted for trump

retard minority women voted so hard for hillary that it brought down the overall women vote, just how niggers bring down america's greatness down in statistics.

I would ban them from voting on issues concerning foreign politics, immigration. They can vote on whatever social issue they want though I don't care.

>implying people with a high IQ don't work to benefit themselves
Same shit different asshole desu. fact of the matter is it doesn't matter jack what your IQ is when you vote.

>Gee, of course they shouldn't!

married women should be able to vote

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?!

Hi CTR / Reddit fag / Hillary Shill.

Most people shouldn't be allowed to vote, meatbag.

This

Kek, well memed Mohammed

They're just tax payers. You fucking idiots need to learn to get over this shit. They didn't give women voting rights because it gave them the feel feels. HALF OF THE COUNTRY'S REVENUES IS HINGED UPON IT THESE DAYS.

Oh and if you want equal treatment, get prepared to take a punch in the face; and talked to like a disgusting piece of shit. Welcome to humanity.

You're probably right

The purpose if voting is so everyone feels/thinks they have a say and so makes violent overthrow less likely. If you remove one group of people from voting you increase the chances of violence. Therefore everyone should have the right to vote.

>women will be violent
Wew. Even ignoring that by your logic anyone should be able to vote in a nation election, even non-citizens.

you dont speak politics to women, thats the whole point

Non-citizens should not be a high percentage or permanent residents, therefore not voting. And yes women can be violent. I am not saying they would win, I am just saying civilisation is about avoiding violence.

>civilization is about avoiding violence.

wow, pic related is gorgeous

Let me put it like this OP

I don't even trust a woman with the keys to my house

How the fuck would I entrust her with the keys to my country?

Yeah. I prefer pic related though more tbqh

user, I don't even trust women with the keys to my house.

Why would I ever trust them with the keys to my country?

No wey in 'el

>but user, that's sexist

Why would I give her the keys to my country

If I can't even bring myself to give her the keys to my house.

Answer me that OP

>user... I can't believe you...

Then is a shitty metaphor.

You'd trust any random man with the keys to your house?

Reply to me again and I'll fucking destroy you kid

What if I reply to you (cuck)?

You're donezo

Yes user, come in

she has the perfect "dude what" face

I don't think anybody should be able to vote. The fact that voting has become so important is proof that democracy has failed.

Bring it... KEK

Bring it... C.U.C.K.

>do you want a nice answer or a tough one?

literally never tell her your opinion either way, that's how you make yourself interesting to women

hell, it's how you make yourself interesting to anyone, people who wear their hearts on their sleeves get nowhere

Kinda hard considering that a lot of women don't even know what the suffrage was about
youtube.com/watch?v=XY1iBuKmktM
youtube.com/watch?v=tBG1AsBxY6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=c1J8uX9_-Bg

Susan B Anthony would be turning over in her grave at the very least regretting campaigning for women to vote.

Voting should be weighted according to how much you pay in taxes. Like how it was originally. Equal voting power meant you had to pay a poll tax.

>I believe in a meritocracy where only people with an IQ higher than 120 can obtain a voter ID.

>that gif

I've got bad news, you won't be voting

>Of course not!

Law of Power #38: Think as you like but behave like others.

Don't be a complete fucking autist.

"unzips dick"? Are you retarded?

Then stop voting to destroy the country stupid bitch.

>I never said that.
Easy.

democracy is unfair

No i think you should own property to be able to vote

You should be able to, I'd just rather you didn't.

LMAO!!

I say no, anyway. Doesn't matter if I tell the truth or not... I didn't have a chance to get with her anyway. I might as well say what the fuck is on my mind.

This, exactly

Made me kek

I like the idea in theory, but in practice, It'd probably just serve as a way to suppress a particular section of voters.

Pruning the uninformed from the voter base is definitely desirable though.

good one user xD

I do actually.

man, she's got nigger dots all over her.

Are you new?

That was a rhetorical question.

>id

Rate my cock: Plus 44 kilometers.

>I don't think any of you cocksuckers should vote, so no.

*kisses her on forehead
Only educated people should be allowed to vote. If you pass the test then you can vote. If not then it is obvious you didn't understand what you were voting for

freckles are god-tier you absolute faggot

Two of my best friends and I were raised by single mothers (our fathers died between 1999 and 2003)
And those are some of the most based women I know. My mother named the Jew that is Soros a few weeks ago at a family reunion and I haven't talked about him ever.
Women are fucking based and bro tier if you don't spoil them to the point that they degenerate into hambeast cockgoblins

Considering women won Trump the election, I'd say absolutely at least white women should be able to vote.

Its minorities and young naive people that are the problem.

As long as you're a citizen, you have the right to vote.

You underestimate the doublethink women do on a regular basis. Not saying men aren't capable of this as well, but they're more rational and usually tend to have more consistent views.

It's amazing how women can KNOW the data and simply refuse to acknowledge it.

I've noticed this. I think women are quite observant or at least my gf is. If you influemce them with honest information they tend to find the right thing.

My gf became a fascist through listening to my friends and I talking about politics and her looking up what I say.

:DDDDD upboated
MEG ME A ZANDWICH XD

>unzips dick
>exposes vagina

women btfo