Mercer seems like a fun character so far. This was a really good issue

Mercer seems like a fun character so far. This was a really good issue.

Poor Glenn.

What is going' tis issue

Like the 176 issues that came before it, nothing.

Hershel Jr is getting new dad
Siddiq is fucked but nobody cares about that
Pamela's son is a cunt
Rick is going to become a poet.

Did anyone care that Oblivion Song came out today?

Fuckin a where's the storytime godamm I'm tired

It's kind of a refreshing take seeing people have forms of PTSD to what they did when society first broke down. I like this new direction.

>wear full armor
>head uncovered

Lots and lots of sex. Last time this happened The Gov showed up at The Prison and decimated everyone. There's probably going to be something huge happen next issue involving Princess.

It'd be pretty fun if Rick and co. take Mercer's side in the whole power transition thing. Or at least say not our problem we will negotiate with whoever is in charge after.

Real talk:
Who's STILL reading this shit?
It jumped the shark and because formulaic so many years ago

I read it but I'd never pay money for it, takes what 5-10 minutes of my life a month.

The Commonwealth soldiers have helmets. We just didn't see Mercer's helmet this issue. The page where he cut down a bunch of Walkers as he was berated by Pamela's son was pretty nice.

I think Stephanie is involved in some sort of coup or power struggle. We don't know the general consensus of The Commonwealth yet but it looks like a pretty nice society, we haven't seen the bad things Stephanie has said when she first appeared. My bet is Michonne is going to be Pamela's protoge and be groomed by her to take over but Eugene will also make a difficult choice on joining up with Michonne or Stephanie.

I'm just doing it out of habit at this point

>stop enjoying things reeeeeeeeeeee

this. should have ended after issue 48.

So is Rick going to become a poet and just live the literary lifestyle in the comfy Commonwealth or will he be a cranky old man terrifying kids by telling them he was leader of a place called Alexandria?

This is the coolest character design in the series since Negan.

Beta had a cool design but he was such an awful character in the end. Complete wasted potential. I can definitely see Mercer becoming a future fan favourite. Seems like he's being set up to be the big, future antagonist of The Commonwealth arc.

How will AMC shoehorn him in?

>AMC's Walking Dead even making it to The Whisperers let along The Commonwealth

Nah, won't happen. my bet is they'll cancel it next season.

Bump

Who the fuck is gonna storytime