Claim your cartoon waifus

Fangora is claimed

Claimed

Fucking kek

Well, this thread is off to great start.

Goodbye thread...

I'm hoping for a repeat of this, desu

Mods may be furries but they arent paedophiles, thus filth will be wiped off the board soon enough. But while I'm here, I'll just claim all the brown lolis.

That lion king pic is both furry and pedophile though.

True. So want to post your waifu while you waifus before this thread 404s? I just love spunky brown girls.

Of course you do Satan.

Good God, help us.

>He does it for free
>When he fucking feels like it

CLAIMED!

Seriously, all the good ones will be taken by me haha

Mods.

So does anyone want to explain why they like certain types? Lilo started it for me, just her personality and the unusual amount of skin the movie had.

I don't think they're coming, man.

Men of taste if they like chubby brown girls. Or they are late risers if they are Americans.

>posting all this loli
...but why tho? Op just wanted a dumb little fap thread, not for it to be nuked.

Also how bold must you be to save loli abd post it?

It's best to avoid engaging with the autistic, they simply can't react in a human way. If provoked, he will probably start talking about Rick and Morty, Dark Souls or some other topic no working human can understand.

He's just being a retard and shitposting in the hope that a mod will delete the thread and not just his own posts.

>implying it isn't the janitor himself loli-posting
pro-tip the biggest most disruptive seemingly ban-evading shitposters are on hiro's "pay"roll
/tg/ has a woman-hating tranny and Sup Forums-/asp/ have a fat retard that talks to himself

Tell me more about the tg one please.

Loli isnt illegal in my country and I'm moving in a couple days anyway. And this is a fap thread, doesn't the idea of a soft little girl curling up to you warm your heart?
I just like a specific kind of loli. Though I apologize if it is construed as spam. Maid Marion is a bit bland for me, though I certainly see her appeal. Her voice actor is god awful in my language so it may be my personal experience.

You average smug-anime-girl-posting over-30 male ally on a hopeless hormone therapy he thinks will turn him into a cute lithe girl but will only make him look like more of a balding freak.
Hates attractive women and the fact that men are attracted to attracted to attractive women, likes fox-people and open relationships, obviously loves pushing his tranny bullshit on the residents of /tg/