POC Chimping Against Alt-Right At College

“No Alt-Right, No KKK, No Fascist USA!” - POC Chants At University Michigan

twitter.com/slagterm/status/798991667000987648

This is after The Right Stuff Biz started putting "Are you sick of anti-white propaganda in college" posters around campus. Also the university just septn $84 million in new diversity programs that anger white people and bring them further right.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/799477502750048256
youtube.com/watch?v=RZuDngNLPWw
twitter.com/houstongoylers
youtube.com/watch?v=er760M8KTkA
archive.is/Iqcdi
archive.is/R02IC
youtu.be/t52bnnIPLSw
archive.is/LX0oz
archive.is/THQlp
twitter.com/SMUkimcobb/status/798921161686056960/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=CjOYxqgKceg
iowastatedaily.com/news/politics_and_administration/campus/article_45e08d7e-ab53-11e6-bce2-1b20907a47a2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D2D5iLTA3S8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp9eOy9OZgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the fire rises

Bump

We Syria now.

looks like these cunts want a war with us

shall we use meme magic to strike them down with lightning?

The plan is working. This will force more white people from the centre into our greasy hands. Keep working at it fellow alt right memers.

Put me on TV CNN.

>NO SOCIAL JUSTICE SHIT, NO BLM, NO COMMIE USA

Calm down, negro. Now is not the time for fear.

That comes later.

Isn't it a little late protesting?

Trump won, it's over, they lost, get over it and come back in 4 years when you come out of your safe-space.

I fucking hated the townies. Students weren't too good, but Ann Arbor is mini-San Fran. Another article to link them to when they ask for donations. I have yet to run out of fresh ones.

Go Blue? At least BTB is based.

UPLOAD POSTERS

I'm at a libcuck law school. Would love to trigger some SJWs here and spread them around campus.

Can't wait until AA is repealed and these chimps won't be able to continue degrading our universities on taxpayer's dime.

>The Right Stuff Biz
wtf is that faggotry?

Barista calls the cops because the guy ordered a Trump be written on the Starbucks cup

twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/799477502750048256

FUUUUUCK I LIVE IN ANN ARBOR.

If I had known this was going down I would have gone there in my MAGA hat and made myself a martyr.

It's when you graduate from Sup Forums, move out of your Mom's basement, and start meeting goys IRL to do hate hikes. One of the local chapters of The Right Stuff is the Houston Goylers

youtube.com/watch?v=RZuDngNLPWw
twitter.com/houstongoylers

>“No Alt-Right, No KKK, No Fascist USA!”

that doesn't really scan too well.

>Call the cops immediately
Don't they fine people for calling the cops to solve stupid shit like this?

flee to canada for gibs and ficki ficki when?

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

You too can create chaos with these pro-white flyers. Praise Kek!

youtube.com/watch?v=er760M8KTkA

archive.is/Iqcdi

archive.is/R02IC

what will Sup Forums chant when they march upon the libtards?

>solve

solve et coagula

Have we started a fire?

youtu.be/t52bnnIPLSw

"ALLAHU AKBAR"

Apparently these posters reference Richard Spencer's Radix journal: archive.is/LX0oz

they've been flogging the alt-right in the media. Need to give these "rebels without a cause" a cause

LOL at this new butthurt on Tuesday at Southern Methodist University

archive.is/THQlp

oh, so it's an FBI/ADL/JIDF/SRS/CTR honeypot, then?

Deus vult is the only option

So we just need to avoid odds of a hundred or so to one.

I think we can manage.

Yeah they will definitely not be happy and can probably charge whoever makes a false police report. Not sure how it works when its an establishment though.

nobody's going to read that wall of text flyer. You need to make your propaganda short and sweet and to the point, see pic related

it's informal not a gang. They're not collecting names or doing anything illegal. They just hangout/drink, go hiking, work out, shoot guns, etc

Looks like I need to pay Ann Arbor a visit with my trump hat.

READY ON THE FIRING LINE!
>Rhyming chants are for commie, and niggers

>hateful messages
>we have a right to exist
what the fuck is wrong with these people.

thanks for being our megaphone, progressives

That's great! Good idea. The goal is actually to get the media to report and blast out the message, as you can see in the massive number of retweets with the images. It's not to actually red pill anyone walking by, just to trigger.

My only worry is what I'll due when its mainstream to be alt-right in 8 years.

I'll be so damn bored Sup Forums

>Ann Arbor

Not surprised, that entire town is a malignant tumor on our state. Only worth popping in every so often to hit up the Dawn Treader or see a game now that Harbaugh's here.

>checked and rekt
that stop sign poster is much better marketing effort

I don't understand. Was the speaker trying to be reasonable and reunite the people, and this libcuck autist pushed him down the stairs because he doesn't give a fuck about that now that his beta bux bitch didn't win?

Or did I miss something here.

LOL at the administration freaking the fuck out:

twitter.com/SMUkimcobb/status/798921161686056960/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

what a hero. i hope to see more of this america.

agreed

School is doing damage control for these now.

Niggers. Even the white ones.

"no KKK no fascist USA"
Some lib fag been listening to MDC
youtube.com/watch?v=CjOYxqgKceg

>Barista calls the cops because the guy ordered a Trump be written on the Starbucks cup

People here call the cops over txt messages.

The western population is an entitled, spoilt mess.

We need fascism or some sort of global crisis to knock sense into them.
I thought the Muslims flooding Europe would be enough but I guess not.

that's a good poster, user, clearly it was inspired by one of my favs - pic related

user plz help I'm stuck inside this tumor.

my god...
She was right. Pepe is about to destroy America.

You don't need color to do some incredible damage!

that mouth

Have we started the fire?

You think everything is a honeypot.

>implying KKK has even been relevant in the last 40 years
>neglecting to mention the KKK was founded by the Democrats for the purpose of attacking and terrorizing Republicans
>pretending Hillary Clinton's "friend and mentor", former KKK leader Robert Byrd, didn't lead a Democrat filibuster against of the 1964 Civil Rights Act in opposition to civil rights for African-Americans

It's because they've been propagandized by the media and academia for the past 50 years

Why does this gif make me rock hard? Seriously, I'm sporting a serious erection right now.

The speaker was anti-Trump. the guy who attacked him was autistic and pro-Hillary. I don't think anyone knows why he did it.

HOLY SHIT LOL:

iowastatedaily.com/news/politics_and_administration/campus/article_45e08d7e-ab53-11e6-bce2-1b20907a47a2.html

youtube.com/watch?v=D2D5iLTA3S8

So when are they going to start chanting for white genocide?

kek are they actually yelling shame? Hahahahahahaha what the fuck
Liberalism is a parody of itself.

Oh fuck we gotta get them to do that. Please God. Let's use fake twitters to plant the idea of genociding whites into their minds and then get them to chant it.

We might actually be able to start a race war.

Go Blue. U-M is a kike infested commie shit hole, but attending there and seeing it all firsthand redpilled me more than anything else possibly could have.

It's fucking off the hook that they label us Nazi, when their own practices would do the Gestapo very proud. Listen, watch, report, like we're the enemy, we're the threat to democracy why they hug and safe space with the Islamic.

I give thanks to the God Emperor, my praise to the Slayer of Cucks and much succ to the Dangerous Faggot. Together we will traverse the dense fog of ignorant masses, onward to a brighter tomorrow!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH IOWA THAT ISN'T THIS PLACE IS SO BASED I HOPE THIS SHIT BURNS TO THE GROUND

important heads up you guys should read this

cycling the bolt at their waists

do they even madminute?

The left is so fucked right now. You know these dipshits only deal in absolutes so anyone that disagrees with them are going to be labeled alt-right white nationalists.

Democrats better get use to losing elections and living in a conservative utopia.

> chanting in front of chemistry building
> none of those people look like chemistry major

>Liking the Jew faggot Milo

You were meant to leave when Trump won mate.

ahahah imagine trying to study with thoose fuckwits around

id drop out

i dont goto school to meet faggots opinions i go to get a degree so i can get a job

WE

you'll be pleading for peace, tolerance, and inclusion and running away from the secret police.

And you'll miss the days where you were bored.

we already started her slow spiral into a psychosis/depression/dementia combo

>you wouldn't blow a load between those lips
Oooookay.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp9eOy9OZgM

A smart person joins the secret police.

He makes good Facebook fodder, so I support him for that.

we're captalizing on the post election racial conflict. HOpefully we can heat it up into some more chimpouts and race war will finally begin

the secret police might appear to be powerful agents to the uninitiated... but we are initiated, aren't we user?

What on earth could you need $84,000,000 for diversity programs for?

I don't understand.

awww it was staged :(

it's all salaries.

basically they hire black people into redundant positions and then brag about how diverse they are. Ever wonder why these institutions tend to have dozens of vice-this and depuy-that?

Muslim woman got charged for filing a fake hate crime report about a Trump supporter knocking her hijab off her head

I want to tunnel under them. Get to the middle and create a very small hole they would not notice because of all the whooping and hollering. Squirt out a small amount of a very flammable liquid and put a match through.

He said we would get tired of winning

What a shame. They still have a nice arcade though.

>implying I don't plan on setting it alight after locking them in there

>racists protest racism

Wow. And these same people will complain about the impoverished and starving while taking all this money for themselves to basically complain and keep the left machine running.

Disgusting.

>small amount

>1 AM. In the morning.
These kids are journalism majors?

this is some good propaganda. I love it

Why would we march? Our recent success is because we don't do that shit. The best and most effective thing we can do is fan the flames and let the left meltdown publicly like they are doing now. Let them chase the racist internet boogieman.

>giving the facial ((())) money clicks

why dont you just listen to CNN all day?