Infinity Countdown

In which our heroes get some stones.

Other urls found in this thread:

www56.zippyshare.com/v/Jq22TXHJ/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finally. Thanks for stoytiming, OP.

Link to download?

Can't wait for Pymtron's wild ride.
Can't wait for anons to claim that things that are happening in this issue is SYNERGY too!

Why did he suddenly turn from grey to green

>those middle panels

>a wolverine for every book

WHOA

>B-but muh synergy
Based Duggan.

Infinity Countdown 001 (2018) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr
www56.zippyshare.com/v/Jq22TXHJ/file.html

Yeah Logan just leave the SPACE STONE in an abandoned building nobody else will enter the building.

They couldn't draw a fucking piece of paper?

doesnt this mean Logan is dropping off the book?

>Lifebringer Galactus
Oh hell yes. I can't wait for more of this.

I reckon the paper was an editorial thing. The way that page plays out makes it pretty obvious that only Wolverine would've left the Stone there, but just in case readers are too retarded to figure that out, or derive his intentions, they threw a note onto the page.

this guy is new no?

Now just bring back real Star Lord.

... ANOTHER pregnant girl? They have no reason to be in comics.
>Black too
What the FUCK

mommy

Somewhat. He was introduced in Duggan's Nova, I think.

Okay her being black isn't relevant at all but yeah, what is with all these pregnant superheroes?

You sound on spot and it drives me even more mad.

Cringe

Who is there aside from Spider-Woman?

I wish she died in that battle to send a message. Doesn't matter how bad-ass you think you are, you shouldn't risk the life of your unborn child.

Aww, I'm happy this was touched upon again.

Cringe

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

It's pretty relevant. You have all these alien nova members and then suddenly the one commanding them is a black "human" nigress.

When's Carol?

Cringe
It took like 20 issues of synergy and 2 issues of his event to get to fix this shit sandwich.
>Has he ever
Has ever ever spoken? Yes he has, Sword Witch.

If a comic caused me this much physical pain, I'd stop reading it.

She's been around since the beginning of Duggans run. Read comics you outrage fuckers.

>he didn't read Duggan's SW Infinity Gauntlet

I've been cringing since the beginning.

>ripping off your enemy's wings to use as your own
Now that's what I call metal.

Have you talked to a doctor?

>Trust me by the time you read all of it, you'll understand why a black girl should be there as their QUANNG

How many times do they have to kill him!?

>In which our heroes get some stones
There is only one hero here

Nice callback

Now I gotta go read that.

So exactly what people always are supposed to do, otherwise you get outed as a casual, retard and/or an attention seeker?

>he can now talk
>he talks in 3rd person so that he can say Groot as much as possible

10/10

In May.

God, this is worse than I expected. And you know there are poor damn fools out there who got it expecting the prelude to the movie, only to be sorely disappointed.

this art is so inconsistent but this is great

Hulk envy.

Everyone hates tripfags, but they hate people who complain about tripfags more.

I just really wanted to post that pasta.

WE BACK

It's one of Claremont's better stand alone stories.

nice cover

If my tripfaggery gave you the chance to enjoy some pasta, then it was all worth it.

>Nova Commander is preggo Black woman
what did they mean by this?

>Building up to your next event by revealing your last event had no meaningful consequences

fuck off assfuck

She isn't the commander. Most of them didn't know she existed back when GotG was still going.
That said, I don't fucking understand it and wish we could go back to Rich being the only one.

The only reason widow stayed dead is because Kobit or whatever her name was thought they needed to learn something from Secret Empire.
I don't care whether Widow is I've or dead, but that's fucking stupid

they meant that Secret Wars mini with the Nova family was well received, so they're banking on it.

an actual powered nova?

Why does raptor armor suck so much? You would think Shi'Ar could afford better stuff than that.

Duggan has the best take on Drax. Not a complete moron like under bends or the movies, not just a green Riddick like under Abnett.