Is there any word on a new Punisher ongoing? Or will Marvel be sidelining him in the next relaunch?

Is there any word on a new Punisher ongoing? Or will Marvel be sidelining him in the next relaunch?

>Frank survives the SJW crusade at Marvel relatively unscathed
>Only to be sidelined once all the SJW have been purged
This would actually be a little sad.

Does he even sell well enough to justify publishing the character anymore?

>being a sjw

go back to and NEVER return here again

Underaged detected

>implying that trash didn't ruin marvel comics

haha faggot

Bad management ruined Marvel.

I've never read any Punisher before but how is Becky Cloonan's run?

Any data on whether the Netflix show boosted sales?

Love me some Frank.

>IT'S A CONSPIRACY

take your pick

just anywhere but here

worst punisher ever

It was very very good, it was one long story and I was surprised when they dropped her

Wait, is something happening to the current ongoing?

don't listen to this guy, it was just about the worst shit, Punisher literally was a supporting character/villain in his own comic and the star of the series was cloonan's self-insert OC garbage

Just curious if it was going to be relaunched with just about everything else in the next Marvel line relaunch.

Given that Punisher constantly seems to have runs of 15-20 issues, and then a short break, and then a new series, odds are yes.

There’s an issue where he buys hotdogs from “Ahmad”, lectures thieves on making indecent comments to women, and then thinks out loud whether Ahmad still sells hotdogs. So... no.

there literally is a "mansplaining issue"

not making that up

Who’s run is this? While I love Punisher the last run I read was Edmonsond where Frank went to LA. It was pretty good though I always hate when they trout out the Frank vs corrupt black ops generals trope. It’s been done to fucking death and isn’t interesting anymore. Just stick to the Frank vs mobsters storylines, it’s what we’re all reading Punisher for. Maybe include some other Marvel heroes as a foil for Frank on ocassion.

Considering the replies are to the "what's Becky Cloonan's run like" post, jee wiz user, I wonder!

Don’t be shitty, I meant more like general info about who was the artist and what it was about. I probably shouldn’t have just asked for the author though.

Dillon drew the first issues, but then he died. Randoms took over next. Shalvey did the covers.

>SJW

Stupid hick

>Implying you aren’t Sup Forums

I know netflix is making a season 2 thats all that matters to me.

>lectures thieves on making indecent comments to women

I take it this is how your Sup Forums fried mind interpreted the scene where he shot a man who tried to rape a woman in central park in the penis.