Amazing Spider-Man

In which Pete and MJ don't bang

Other urls found in this thread:

www87.zippyshare.com/v/8yxIfVY8/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow how edgy

so what was the point of this scene, why set this up last issue? one last middle finger to fans? I just don't get the need of it narrative wise.

>Creeping around a playground
People are gonna get the wrong idea, Norman.

>normal osborn
is it childlish that I laughed at that

Aren't symbiotes afraid of fire?

why does the artist draw her and mockingbird exactly alike? this is annoying as shit

Oh no jj

Amazing Spider-Man 797 (2018) (Digital) (Zone-Empire).cbr
www87.zippyshare.com/v/8yxIfVY8/file.html

I wonder if those people who insisted that this was MJ will ever show up. That the first pages was just a trick..

I cant believe Marvel is wasting that good art on this shit

F

fresh start will bring him back and he'll forget that peter is spider-man

Carnage got a mythical boost in his last book. He's no longer weak to sound, but I can't remember if he also lost his weakness to fire.

Whose the woman supposed to be?

Wait, Jonah is ok with him being Spider-Man...and has a blog....and mj likes him again? And flash is antivenom?

This is actually cute.

So, Phil die?

It's kinda weird that he kept bragging about killing Gwen to the point of it becoming a fetish for him if he didn't know this.

Was Norman always this jokery?

kek

Thanks for the story time OP

RIP.

Thanks, OP.

FUCK
YOU
MARVEL!!!

ONE LESS TO GO

WE ARE CLOSER, BE STRONG BROS

>why set this up last issue? one last middle finger to fans?
Well yeah. Is this your first time reading Slott?

Yes.

I knew it would be a fakeout

For a very long time, I wanted to kill Jameson for being such a jerk that only lives to turn Spider-Man's life into a nightmare. But now?... I WANT TO TEAR HIM APART!!!!

JAMESON, YOU IDIOT!!!

Remember guys just tune in for 800. Slott is wasting time with these issues because he wants to reach the 800 milestone. Don’t be fooled.

Okay so I've been one a while and this is the first fucking thread I clicked on today for some reason but
>Agent anti venom

Excuse me
EXFUCKINGSCUME

WHAT THE FUCK DID I MISS
WHAT THE FUCK
HOW THE FUCK
WHO THE FUCK
BWHA

The ol' bait and switch.

Have to read the Venom Spiderman crossover event.

>one last middle finger to fans?
Slott's gonna slott, user.

read Venom Inc

>Slott is wasting time with these issues because he wants to reach the milestone
So, The Bendis Two-Step?

I hate dan slott so much

Slott's gonna kill Jameson before leaving isn't he?

I'm only up to these pages but it's kinda obvious it's not MJ too on the nose.

I like this.

>You're his Uncle, Ben...

Fuck me that's so on the nose I laughed.

Reason #450,976 why you don't tell people your secret identity. Especially Jameson. You'd think Peter would have learned this lesson by now.

I've got a feeling Slott s going to kill Flash.

He just became Anti-Venom. He's going to try and help Pete take down Osborn. The Red Goblin will kill him. Flash dies in Peter's arms and learns the truth of who Spider-Man is -- right before he expires. Peter re-connects with Randy Robertson at Flash's funeral and becomes his roommate.

Besides, Jameson's on the cover of ASM #1 (Spencer's new run), isn't he? Hope that I'm wrong as I love Flash. But I've got a nasty feeling this is where it's going.

The memory wipe wasn't retroactive. So Pre-OMD he still knew. Granted you also have to assume Strange did something to prevent him from thinking back to "Hey why do I keep bragging about killing my one night stand"

Well Pete admitted it was dumb, but JJ was having a mental breakdown.

Man I hope JJ doesn't tell Osborn about Peter's sister.

I still say it’ll be MJ.

Its obvious. Slott wants another Gwen Stacy tragedy

Aw, it's Jameson? He even stood up for Spidey...

I could see that. Obviously Anti Venom is going to cure Osborne of Carnage, and after that I could see him dying or losing his symbiote somehow. Is Anti Venom even a symbiote? It's more like a mindless symbiote right?

Peter and MJ had worked through this entry level couple drama dozens of times in the 80s and 90s; they were just fine for plenty of stretches and all through the 2000s

>Is Anti Venom even a symbiote? It's more like a mindless symbiote right?
Basically, originally it was a combination of remnants of Venom in Eddie Brock's blood cells that were effected by Mr. Negative's powers, and for some odd reason turned into Anti-Venom, basically a non sentient symbiote with healing powers.

>I could see that. Obviously Anti Venom is going to cure Osborne of Carnage
I don't know if that would work, but given current Marvel who knows I wouldn't put it past them. Originally Anti-Venom could cure pretty much much all ailments, I think the only reason it took Spider-Man's powers away is cause technically, he gets his powers from like radiation poisoning....I don't know if it would have the effect of driving a symbiote from a host since that's not really an ailment.

And this issue will sell out and be flipped on ebay for no apparent reason. NONE.

It's almost like there's 3 more issues for him to do something with this

Fucking finally.

I can't believe there are people that pay for this garbage. How many sells does ASM get?

So who's replacing slott? Has it been announced?

Yes, Phil die

It was shown in Venom Inc. that Agent Anti-Venom can make symbiotes inert and take them from people. I think they will use that for Red Goblin, but I could be wrong.

Nick Spencer.

Out of the frying pan, into the...or maybe not.

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong. But if Flash dies, there will be a whole lot of guilt to go around. Peter, of course, will feel responsible for not saving one of his closest friends. Jameson will feel terrible for blurting out the clue to Peter's secret. Liz will feel like shit for treating Flash like her errand boy, especially if he saves her during the arc.

Everyone else is going to appear after this Red Goblin story is over. Flash is strangely absent.

No learning, only hack writers and bad stories.

>spencer
Ehh
Could be worse

Name 5.

I knew it was coming. I knew it was all going to be one giant fake out and fat middle finger from Slott but still I'm pissed. One last time before he leaves he had to piss on the fans and have MJ act like a cunt.

Hopeless
Rivera
Bendis
Guggenheim
Waid (who i like in general but his spiderman is beyond terrible)
The dozen other shit writers at marvel right now.

They should have gotten conway to co-plot with someone.
Even better options are Yost, Stegman, and Gage.
Spencer is mediocre, so we'll see how he does

>It was shown in Venom Inc. that Agent Anti-Venom can make symbiotes inert and take them from people.
I forgot about that, I guess because Flash's Anti-Venom was made from that chemical...I don't know, none of it makes sense to me, Agent Anti-Venom is basically a plot device.

Bendis (I read Marvel offered Wolverine and Deadpool to block his departure, the madmen were wise not to offer their golden boy to him though)
Chelsea Cain since Bobbi is a supporting character in Slott's ASM
Ryan North
G. Willow Wilson
Not that user and I can only name 4 bad Marvel choices off the top of my head but there's plenty of poor Marvel writers they could have gone with. Spencer really is one of the better picks right now. Duggan and Waid are preoccupied and they're the only other choices from Marvel's current writing line-up that I'd want on ASM desu

>Rivera
That's cheating.

An image to go along with these two pages for you. Don't hurt your computer screens.

North is funny though

Spencer has never written anything good.
>b-b-b-b-but muh superior foes!
Was literally written by Max Landis and stolen by Nick Spencer who passed it off as his own.

You missed a LOT man.

It's so strange... it's almost like Dan Scott wrote this exact same type of scene before... Where did I read...?

Oh, of course.

Y'know, Mary Jane seems to have a bad habit of doing this sort of shit. Even Doc Ock was pissed.

THIS
H
I
S

Max should sue him or start a campaign desu.

Slott. Not Scott.

Oh fuck it, you know who I meant.

He probably wants to really hard because he thinks that's the way to leave a big impact, but I seriously doubt even Marvel's current editorial is dumb enough to let him.

Landis Shocker shit was SHIT and it is way different than what Spencer and Lieber did.