youtube.com/watch?v=ci4Ma27LWuo&list=PL0HcJf7oQ2gHxrx7SutLKfBiYEfDlDa9O&index=7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Percy's final issue!
Finnaly

>Jail to the lefty
kek

those guys in the courtroom admiting Ollie's ass

how cheeky, Percy

Is this run over? I'm considering reading it as my first Green Arrow run but I'm not really all that familiar outside of his Year One which was pretty fantastic. I have The Longbow Hunters on my shelf but I don't feel I'm ready for it yet as I feel I need a good amount of history of Oliver's character to understand and appreciate it.

>Percy's final issue!
Noooo! Who's taking over?
not even funny

Fun fact, Otto Schmidt's one of them

>The League coming to Ollie's defense
You know, I really like this. When a writer leave a book, he has one final issue that's the accumulation of all the things he accomplished over his run as a final send-off.

The run, starting at Rebirth, goes through the greatest hits of Ollie's life and goes into the Ninth Circle. It's a good starting point as any. I started GA this run and I liked it, liked enough to go back and read older stuff

>Judge Grell
>Grell cover
I like it

Stupid sexy Ollie

Friendly reminder DC has not given Ferreyra a new series so he's looking to do something creator owned.

Longbow Hunters is a good start, it sets up Grell's GA run which has fully been collected in trade and it's the character's best run.

Don't know why I'm hearing Ellen Reid's voice for this

youtube.com/watch?v=ci4Ma27LWuo&list=PL0HcJf7oQ2gHxrx7SutLKfBiYEfDlDa9O&index=7

Thank you Percy, this has been a fun run. I hope it gets a bus somewhere down the road

>tfw this wonderful ride is over.

Fucking Kate's face....

>old buddy
nice to hear Hal say that to Ollie

I'm going to miss this

This guy draws some of the best ass in the current biz.

Longbow Hunters was sort of a reset to the character, so you can go blindly into that book or the beginning of Percy's run here too. Both are good but Longbow Hunters is better

I am too. I've felt really spoiled as a GA fan, as of late, with DC reprinting all of Grell's run, Lemire's fantastic run on GA, and now Percy's. I can only hope that GA's next team will be just as good.

DAT ASS!

Huh, I don't actually know what Schmidt looks like. And to think I am very acquainted with his dickgirls

Hopefully GA's next permanent writer can be an actual good one

a very nice good feeling to finish his run. I was smiling for most of the issue. Loved all the sexytime

Did DC announce a new writer or is the series just cancelled?

dammit I want some canary ass also

New writer is still tba, just a fill in team for now. The Benson sisters are writing a annual in May, but I'm doubtful they are actually on the book.

Been a good run, fuck the Sup Forumsntrarians. Percy got Ollie back on track.

Dinah’s looking good

This isn't fucking legal, he can't just pull evidence out of his pocket and have Green Lantern stream it for the audience, there are rules of civil procedure

I love this Ollie

Please tell me they're complaining this into a single volume, or at least bigger trades

Can’t believe Dinah straight up killed him

I’m a little sad they’re not sticking with Star City

they can, the judge can strike it down and disqualify it, but Superman was lasering the hammer away

3... 2... 1...

And he's broke again.

I started reading this just bc it was a Rebirth #1 and it turned into one of my favorite titles. Excited to buy in some nice hardcovers.

Nice homage.

bump for a good run

You forgot to mention the show.

What older stuff have you touched? I heard that Grell is the best

Kill them all, Kate.

I'm making my way backwards chronologically, so I'm still wading through N52.

Show is hit and miss but I still watch. S1, S2, parts of S3, and S5 were enjoyable, though, and the tie-in comic series was fun.

Kate a cute. CUTE

I’m sad that the Conner Hawke future reveal will never be expanded upon

Fucking Brick's face.

Haven't read much Green Arrow before so I can't compare it to what came before, but I've liked the run a lot. Probably one of the most consistent books of Rebirth I'd say.

it wasn't the greatest, but I'm going to miss it

The Longbow Hunters is a good, fresh starting point

Green Arrow is kinda the less loved Daredevil but for DC. He is always the C-lister that people overlook but is one of the best written characters of the company. Hell, even Kevin Smith's run on Green Arrow was great, though I heard he didn't do as good on Daredevil

Is Winnick's stuff any good? I wasn't a fan of his Outsiders stuff

starts off pretty good but goes downhill fairly fast. first 2 trades are worth a read

We've all been lusting for Black Canary since JLU.

I look forward to whatever he makes.

Yeah, nice that someone remembered the old brother relationship between Hal and Ollie from way back.

bump

The guy went to Reddit today just to say that he will be doing Nightwing in the future.

Why Dinah looking like a snacc?

huh, looks like I'm reading Nightwing now, I'm down for a Dick Sexapade.

Link.

Kate is the best murderfu

wait no he didn't. Percy is taking over nightwing with someone else. ferreyra has no current announcements

Percy having Dick being sexy is ok with me

I’ve enjoyed this run. It helped reconnect Ollie with his edgy liberal history and got him back together with Dinah.

Nice

So we all agree after the filler team that it's most likely Bendis who's gonna be on GA?

>his smile and optimism: regained

SYNERGY!

that's great bookends. having an Omnibus of this with those pictures on either end would be amazing

Goat: ?

Damn this was a good run, I almost feel sorry for whoever has to follow this.

P O E T R Y

Am I the only one who is almost surprised that, but glad, that the run ends with Diggle in but no sign of Felicity?
Unless they make Wendy her.

She wasn’t in the team shot at the end so I think we’re safe

An Outsiders reunion was also in the cards, as well as more Manhunter set-up.

bump

Hopefully Percy will move Kate to Bludhaven when he starts on Nightwing