Red Pill

Holy shit Sup Forums I get it....

I understand it all!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cc5wkQm6B44
historyguide.org/intellect/allegory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Explain it to us, OP.

You don't under stand the half of it mate. Upon taking the red pill, you have a burst of clairvoyance and tell yourself that it makes sense, then you crash and you realise it's much more complicated than you thought. Though your level of understand is still greater than before taking the red pill.

Based on what said, I don't think I could even put it into words. I've been at my mind for the past 2 weeks thinking.. and thinking. I guess before I took the red pill I was trying to find the answer to "what if" a lot. Something flicked in my mindset and I started answering to the "who", "what", "when", "where", "why" and "how" and I have since found clearer answers.

I will say that this recent election woke up a political beast inside me

This is an insanely wild ride for me. I picked up writing recently cause so many thoughts were running through my head.. what is going on...

youtu.be/cc5wkQm6B44

Part of the redpill is understanding that there is always more to learn about how it works. There is always a hidden detail that you missed. There is always something kept from you by the deep state, and that you have filled in some gaps and you're going to get it wrong when you fill in those gaps more often than you would like to admit.

The red pill lets you know that not everything that you have been taught is correct. The red pill is cold hard skepticism. Not just skepticism of what you've been taught and what you're being told, but skepticism of your own ideas and own conclusions. If you can always fall back on the facts and data, it will make you stronger. If you cannot, your self skepticism will drive you insane. The red pill is not for the weak minded.

Good night user, and good luck.

Are you sure you don't have schizophrenia? It takes a lot longer than 2 weeks to learn the truth.

I am victim of these symptoms brothers and although I'm waging a war with my mind every path seems to shed a light. I constantly remind myself to remember to turn mack in case I missed something, and when I find something I missed, I feel like I fall deeper. And I'm beginning to feel that I have enough rope to explore this cavern..

Thank you brother. I am ready for the leap!

I guess to emphasize as user was saying earlier, I barely know the half of it. I've been at this battle for years, but I haven't felt this almost "physical" flip in my brain than I have since 2 weeks ago. I imagine it like a puzzle that just got dumped on a table and I finally got the border done.

>reaction image cause reasons

I think there's more to it than just that. If you have noticed that things are bullshit, but don't feel comfortable really analyzing the bullshit, the red pill can be a switch that gets flipped. If you already have the knowledge, but cognitive dissonance keeps you from making the connections, red pilling can be rather rapid. My red pill involved getting sued by a bank when I couldn't hire an attorney in a lawsuit that should have never happened. I knew that the world was full of bullshit before that, but that was in my face, I was going to have real consequences for not fully grasping the situation. I went on to get a dismissal with prejudice as a pro se defendant.

I learned a lot about how the banks abuse the court system, and I also learned a lot about how they operate. By the time I got sent back to collections after having an order in my hands, signed by a judge, I wasn't surprised, and sued the fucking bank and the law firm that they had hired to come after me. I made case law where a federal judge noted that this TBTF has shitty records. The case was fought to a standstill, but I did kick professional attorney ass so hard in one of the motions that the judge was pissed off at the attorneys.

You want a red pill? Look into fucking banking.

Is there a way to red pill people who get extremely emotional every time you tell them something they don't agree with? It's like their ultimate barrier to entry.

Yes. But it's illegal. You punch them and tell them to quit being emotional pussies and to listen to the facts or fuck off and leave you alone.

Wow. I'm speechless. I'm trying to ease my way into it. Trying to break things down by putting them into perspective and constantly creating analogies to wrap my head around it. Though I'm finding answers, I'm at the same time trying to find solutions.

I foresee that the task is a difficult one.

I've interested in this as well. But I've been having this hunch that more people are starting to take the time and listen

If you are age 17-24 I suggest seeing a psych. I had the same thing about 5 years ago. Turns out I have Bipolar Type 1 and what I was experiencing was mania. It you feel euphoric or paranoid there is a good chance you have it.

I think the biggest red pill is to realize that men are inherently flawed creatures built to prefer women, and backstab their fellow man if it gives them power. And women are built to take full advantage of this. True love doesn't exist. Free will is a myth. We have innate bias to believe something because it helps our genes move into next generation. It doesn't matter if that belief has any basis in reality.

have a free rare pepe and let me in on it

I am a very non-spiritual person who is prone to mechanical thinking, and even I don't think I have the nature of life figured out to that degree.

you don't understand jack shit

I don't know if anyone is still out there, but if there's one question I can ask before I go to bed...

Is there an end to this? Deep inside I'm hoping this is a phase

The deeper you go the harder it will be to turn back. If you want to live in ignorant bliss, better turn back right now.

I.. I can't go back. Fuck that. Especially as a black man. It's all true.. Ignorance is bliss. And I haven't felt this much of a rush in a while.

wew

kek is with you

IT'S JUST FUCKING KEK BRO

im just gonna dump more stuff i made today have another meme i mafe

Better start with Patrice O'Neill then.

FUCK HE'S REDPILLING EVERYONE
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

i fucked up the arm

Here's a good night story for you, user: historyguide.org/intellect/allegory.html

Welcome aboard.