Australian Life

>Live in coastal rural NSW
>Head to the beach today (warm Friday afternoon)
>All I can hear is the sound of laughter and happiness
>Families are playing, building sandcastles, digging deep into the sand
>In the water kids are flying through the surf on boogy boards
>Toddlers hunting for treasures in the rock pool with their mums and dads
>Hot teenage girls soaking up the sun as they chat about their weekend plans
>Older gentleman running the length of the beach
>Meet some young Aussie guys enjoying today's surf and talk about our love for days like this
>All of them are up for a chat
>Give a hearty hello to everyone as they pass

>Everyone is truly happy

Is Australia the greatest country in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

fruitpicking.org/australia-working-visa
realestate.com.au/property-acreage semi rural-nsw-terrigal-124167686
realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-terrigal-123002130
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're lucky you didn't get eaten by a snake you fool.

Snakes at the beach? What are they gonna eat, pelicans?

Or a box jellyfish swim up your dickhole

Fuckin' hate the beach, mate. Always burn red like a tomato.

Anything to do in rural Aus besides fuckin' swim and drink?

>Fuckin' hate the beach, mate. Always burn red like a tomato.

Because you don't go enough,

Toddler finds blue ring of death octopus in the rock pool. Party is over.

Yes our country is literally paradise, but we must keep the other worthless bastards out, we need more dangerous nopes to keep them only as tourists that cant really survive here long term. this way we get their money and their women for our pleasure. but then they fuck off cause we are full

as a leaf that hates winter and loves beaches, I would move to Stralia in a heartbeat

plus all your women are sluts and you know it :^)

We have to get Pauline in to maintain this. We're nationalists now

NO JOBS

Hey btw OP, any news on our cocaine cowgirls ?
Was it a big deal in Australia when it happened ?

>coastal rural NSW

what

This, my mom almost died when she got hit with a snake

>saw posters about dangerous marine wildlife and shellfish and shit that will just fuck your shit up if you step on it in primary school
>since then I've been incredibly scared to go to beaches and walk along the coast/in the water barefoot
>can't really do it with sandals or swim with sandals without looking like a poofter

Yes

Fuck yea straya cunt

You would have hated the Nippers back in the mid 90's. They used to make us swim out hella deep, fuck I remember one time I got caught in a current and the guards wouldn't come out for me. Had to figure it out on my own.

Never ridden on an inflatable raft that's slowly deflating due to a puncture down a flooded river?

Are you sure you're australian?

lol fuck off. your abos stop me from visiting Australia not to mention your wildlife.

Ethnics

Are you me lad? I walked down today with an esky filled with ham sambos, beer and plenty of water for a quick dip and a lovely bath in the suns rays.

Nippers is pretty gay though m8.

I am

I got taught all about rip tides and how you don't see it coming and it'll just pull you the fuck out and exhaust you if you swim against it yada yada

Don't underestimate educational posters on a wall while you're a kid

What's the go with this fire attack on ComBank in Melbourne?

Muhammed?
Crazy guy?
Attack on (((banks)))?

same m8

A small coastal town.

Muhammad here, heard nothing

Sounds nice, but the whole scene turns to shit when you realize that they all have Australian accents.

Better than hearing American accents in Canada.

Top kekd all the way home

Kek

Can I move to Australia?

I really like sun and water. All the other sunny places are full of shitskins

F
U
L
L

Just drink your maple syrup, and ride your dog sleds around your "metropolis" leaf.

If you're thinking of moving to Australia, your best hope of making it here is to become a fruit picker during harvest season.

Pros:
>Free accommodation and meals
>Low tax on your income
>Loads of young European girls to meet and fuck
>Friendly environment

Cons:
>Long hours
>Hot days
>Repetitive work
>Not for the weak-willed

Note only for the following countries:
>Belgium, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Taiwan or United Kingdom.

More info:
fruitpicking.org/australia-working-visa

Fuck off. We're full. Too many poofters already. Don't need to import them.

Waiting for beach weather to hit Melbourne.

Lol are you stupid it's November? Gonna wait 6 months until summer? What an uneducated, ignorant, moron.

Why would those retard countries be on there and not the burger loving capital of the world (not that I care, I make the fattest of stacks and could visit that monster infested hell on earth whenever I felt like it with no visa because I'm from the greatest burger joint on earth!)

Simple. Your country is full of niggers.

We don't want niggers.

Waleed was upset about the election

Is Kiama as good as it was when I was a kid? Used to visit my grandparents down there and it seemed like a friendly paradise

moved to the G0ld Coast 18 yrs ago
full time employed 18 yrs
kids in/done nippers
fuck off were full......hahaha

>nsw
allahu akbar my brother

at least it's not victoria

FUCKIN OATH
FAIR DINKUM
STREWTH
OI

GOOD CUNT
MAD CUNT
SICK CUNT TOO

IM AN AUSSIE
AND I HATE THE JEWS

victoria isn't run by lebo gangs

yea i remember

pretty biggg dealll

but they died

yeah, it's run by ethiopian gangs instead

Cronulla was the turning point in NSW history.

The wogs tried to stir shit up with us locals, but we were smart enough to realise if nothing was done now, it would go on forever.

If only Victoria had Cronulla 2.0. Too bad.

I hate australia desu.
I live in melbourne right now and it's full of white trash junkies, bigoted white bogans and conservative asians.
Fuck I just want to live in adelaide or sydney

>melbourne
>white
fuck off

Then fucking MOVE? What the fuck is stopping you? You can get NEET bucks in every state.

>three tourists die in Barrier Reef in as many days
>two killed by Irukandjis

Rainbow Bay and Kirra are my go-to beaches at the moment. Too mellow for those schoolie cunts too, and too far from Surfers'

how did melbournites manage to convince themselves they're better than everyone?

I'm not a NEET though, i'm third year studying engineering. And yes I plan on moving out of australia when I'm done.
have you even been to melbourne before?

Southcoast fag here. I know them feels.

>I plan on moving out of australia when I'm done.

Traitor. Good fucking riddance. Never come back.

not saying were better than you (although we are) but Melbourne objectively has the best infrastructure in the country

>live in rural queensland
>coast is only 45minutes away but fuck that
>hot as fuck so head for the pool
>nothing but abbos and school kids, pool water has to be a 75% piss abbo bathwater soup
>fuck that
>go to library because aircon and wifi
>filled with bogan single moms and their toddlers, nappy escapee shit everywhere
>fuck that
>pub is full of cunts
>fuck that
>go back home and have a shower then Sup Forums
Australia isn't that great

This.
To bad the people here are so awful, I guess Sup Forums would get along with them though.

>not saying were better than you (although we are)
oh it'll be such a shame when you have to leave then because you're so special. don't worry i'll miss you

can someone find me a house that costs at least 2 million dollars in the best part of Australia

hey man I hate gooks as much as the next guy and voted One Nation not everyone here is a cuck

Former Melbournite here, it's:
>muh art and culture
>muh coffee snobs
And the general holier than thou attitude that leftists get.

It's a pity because the city itself is actually quite nice. It's just full of wankers

Going to visit your country soon. Any tips you can give so I can tap some aussie booty.
Not gonna convert them I swear

nah, melbourne is the global headquarters of the italian mafia, they tell the lebos in sydney what to do

Springvalle is just Indians and Chinese

FULL
Enjoy you cultural enrichment

can you promise me you won't spontaneously stop working 5 times a day to pray

Feels good to be the best lads. Feels real fucking good.

pol scene is boring, everyone just talks about negative gearing and 18c all the time

>melbourne is the global headquarters of the italian mafia
U wot m8?

Wouldn't the global headquarters of the Italian mafia be in Italy somewhere?

Foreigners can't buy a house here. You need to find land and build your own so you add to supply.

In general though you'll be looking for something like this. Far away from the city (1 hour drive) but close enough so you can still do shit like go to gigs and whatnot. Also a few minutes from the best beach in Australia (Terrigal).

realestate.com.au/property-acreage semi rural-nsw-terrigal-124167686
realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-terrigal-123002130

>6 months till summer
American education

Not to work boyo, a vacation. beside it only took me 3-2 minutes to pray don't worry

>Malaysia
You have to go back.
>Also Asian men picking up Aussie chicks.
You're dreamin' mate.

I wish Sydney was set up like Melbourne, their city design just makes life easier. They by far have the best sports attendances in every sport in the country because it's so fucking easy to get everywhere.

Jealous as fuck desu cunts

>Muslim
>Don't worry
PICK ONE

>hates winter
>Canadian
Your Sombrero is showing Pedro
-----------------------------------------------------
>Your side of the wall
(you)

Nah, it's because sport is a fucking religion down there m8. 80 year old women doing their knitting will know every man in the line up of their football team and will be more than happy to abuse the fuck out of an umpire

thanks

>Turn on news, 27 injured and 6 critical condition after a Muslim sets fire to a bank

>Go home, some scum breaks into your house, you have no gun to defend yourself but he has one himself. *or, he has a knife, you pick up any object to defend yourself and use it on him you then go to court and get charged for defending yourself and your property.

Has it been confirmed that the bank attack was a muslim?

>He doesnt have a cricket bat sitting in his closet

>Melbourne
>Bigoted white bogans

you will be terrified if you ever leave lelbourne

Just shoot em with an arrow lad

>Goes to jail for assault or attempted murder defending yourself and your home with a cricket bat

>You have to pay the criminal who broke in for damages caused

>Australia is so great!

Has anyone else actually seen these 3 movies?

Who hasn't?

The guy who did that has gone to court for this and it is said he will likely face charges even though all he did was shoot someone in the ass with an arrow for breaking in. This is why Australia is shit and no amount of beaches can fix this or make it any better. I'd give up beaches for the ability to own guns for self defense in a heartbeat.

>Get in front of a judge
>Judged for character and circumstance
>12 months probation

Don't kill the fucking guy. Just a few smacks in the arms should do the trick.

never seen another coolangatta cunt on Sup Forums

whats up senpai

I'm Brisbane actually, cobber. But fuck swimming in Moreton Bay.

Kiama is still good bruh, the residents are kinda wankers and turn there nose up on the other suburbs. It's a nice and self sufficient with a good local council to keep the area looking pretty

The ability to own guns isn't the problem, you'll be charged for killing/hurting him anyway.

Our self defence laws should be changed, if some faggot tries to break into your house you can do whatever is necessary, if he dies, he dies.

Defense against whom though? Our crime rates are at record lows. If some old bogan broke into my home, I'd give him what he wanted because I have insurance like every other sane person.

>ctrl+f "cunt"
>8 matches

LOOK AT US, BIG STRONG AMERICANS

where are you from cunt?

That sounds like Sydney talk