Is he dare i say /ourguy/ pol? can we stop bullying based leafs now?

is he dare i say /ourguy/ pol? can we stop bullying based leafs now?

archive.is/kdO5i

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kdO5i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, the faggots who only switched sides after Trump won are a disgrace. Fuck them

>archive.is/kdO5i
aint clicking that shit nigga

he's always been a trump supporter

I HATE HIM
>oh he won
I LOVE HIM

this

Source? I thought he wasn't.

what did he mean by this

always has been

Reminder his dad was a literal Nazi.

Don't click the link

God willing, may NAFTA be destoryed

Is this real?

I clicked this link and it started downloading some .exe to my computer...

What the fuck

Chek'd, Trump is an another jew puppet

Oprah did the same shit.

fake and gay buttt

I could see trudea supporting trump if he gets rid of NAFTA

He never said that, fuck off.

>Normalizing a literal Nazi

I'm shaking right now.

Probably not. don't click the link. Just look up the headline if you really want to know.

>archive.is/kdO5i
>satire website

and a bad one at that

He just insulted Trump in a public speech. He must think Trump is an imbecile who doesn't read the news.

wtf I love weedman now
Jk I have always loved Justin, he is a very handsome man and is bringing the day of the rake closer and closer

I don't know. The Trudeau headlines are so preposterous I never know if they are real or fake because I can honestly see that fagget actually saying most of that shit.

He's only saying that because he doesn't want everyone to ate him and he realised that having so many lib shits in Canada will ruin it

If you support your enemies, they lose.

DRUMPF ETERNALLY BTFO

Trudeau wants to get railed by Trump

Père Trudeau knew when to suck up to Reagan and the U.S.between bouts of stabbing him in the back. I'll reserve judgement.

hey fuck you buddy

You newfags down't know what an archive is?

Cute, but he's still going to hang on rake day.

>“I would like to first start off by congratulating the soon-to-be next American president, Donald Trump. Donald Trump will take office in january and this is no surprise to me. I have known Trump for the better part of a year now and I can confidently say that he is the most respectful, least sexist, least racist politician I have ever met. I am a Donald Trump supporter, and I am proud to be one.”

this guy is so cucked it's honestly hard to believe. i get that he's trying to cultivate goodwill with the next president, but he's really going the extra mile to be as subservient as he can

it's compromised

Also

>he didn't say "uh"

obviously justin didn't actually say this

>archive.is
>satire

?

He's not your buddy, pal.

Trudeau is the ultimate beta, and is merely submitting to his superior.

sauce?

wtf are u talking about

he's helping to heal the enemies of mankind, don't be fooled

He just doesn't want Trump to bully the shit out of him.
Justin isn't dumb. He's a faggot but everything he does in public is just acting. (He was a substitute drama teacher for his only job after all)
He knows it's better to pretend instead of say what he really thinks.

you're the ultimate beta

He's just a heel. He gets his marching orders from Soros, Trump anyone. It is a cuck mentality. This is cool because now maybe Trump can use him as a puppet and Make Canada Great Again

FAKE AND GAY REPORT THREAD

Is archive really compromised?

>only source is this site

>guy says archive is compromised
>no sauce

you can't just say shit is compromised and that makes it so

Trump is going to fucking bury Canada. Their energy-based economy and extreme regulation, as well as constant influx of immigrants, is a fucking death sentence against a Trump administration. They've done well as of late due to Obama's foolishness.

I honestly think that the next eight years are going to go worse for Canada than any eight years in their history. To make matters worse, I've got a feeling they're going to be seeing a LOT of illegal Hispanics that were living in America head up north.

It's going to be an ugly, ugly time to be a Canadian. Trudeau should tread very lightly. Trump doesn't beat people, he crushes people. If Trudeau wants to place himself as Trump's leading antagonistic "ally," things aren't going to go well for him.

yeh i dont understand why archive.is compromised?

Cp Malware as well as fox acid plug-ins familams enjoy being on the same list as the pedos who got v& at playpen

I love when lefties champion Trudeau.

The motherfucker is ten times the charlatan Trump is.

He's a fucking ski instructor who will say literally anything he thinks will get him a pat on the head, and means none of it.

It's comical that anyone buys it.

>FREE WEED
>CURRENT YEAR
>WOMEN
>MUSLIMS
>GAYS

>Sorry, Justin, polls show that people are feeling intolerant

>BUILD THE WALL
>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Could you be more vague with your buzzwords and shit? Elaborate, you mongoloid.

archive.is links are being posted by some University that is a recruitment ground for the NSA and CIA.

Sup Forums found they were harvesting IP's for some unknown reason.

I thought everyone already knew that.

He's LARPING (I think). But Archi.is links have been posted that contain an exploit that send your IP to an intelligence university. For what purpose...who knows.

Gotcha. Good thing I didn't click it, or any archive link recently.

So, any alternatives to archive.is?

Oh no you don't faggot

fake and gay, fuck off

Yeah that's the gist of what I heard but after the pizza gate threads were bombed with actual Cp some archive.is links allegedly marked your ip and stores it something similar to xkeyscore or a intelligence university. And a few anons were freaking the fuck out because if the get a digital finger print like that they could use foxacid and what that's for is After logging there ip and identifying an individual user on the Internet, the NSA uses its network of secret Internet servers to redirect those users to another set of secret Internet servers, with the codename FoxAcid, to infect the user's computer. FoxAcid is an NSA system designed to act as a matchmaker between potential targets and attacks developed by the NSA, giving the agency opportunity to launch prepared attacks against their systems.

Once the computer is successfully attacked, it secretly calls back to a FoxAcid server, which then performs additional attacks on the target computer to ensure that it remains compromised long-term, and continues to provide eavesdropping information back to the NSA.

Damn, all that for some memes

Hot Global is like the onion. It's horseshit and OP is trying to bait retards here.