Let's settle this, once and for all

Is Doom an ultra-liberal, SJW snowflake promoting peace through unity, globalism and racemixing without borders, or is he a bigoted, sexist, racist, piece of shit that wants power?

>inb4 Sup Forums
The lil'Nigga has been portrayed as calling blacks savages,mutants freaks, and then supporting Muslims. He talks about being a gyppo, then he proclaims he's royal by blood. Everything contradicts itself! I'm just looking for some sort of logical explaination on what his actual character is like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9zJti81r00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump

>and then supporting Muslims

[citation needed]

>be Balkan Dictator
>keep your country's borders like North Korea
>talk shit to Vlad the Impaler
>support Muslims
BRAVO MARLEL!

He's the later, but SJWs will defend him because he's from a pnce oppressed minority.
Just like real life.

>ultra-liberal
>SJW
>snowflake
>globalism
>racemixing
>without borders
>bigoted
>sexist
>racist
>Sup Forums
>calling black savages
>Muslims
>gyppo

Delete this thread and perma-ban OP right now.

Islam is not a race, it's a religion. A smart guy like Doom should know that.
Now if Dracula was worried about the Ottomans...

>>ultra-liberal
>>SJW
>>snowflake
Well is he? Cause that's what some writers suggest.
>>globalism
>>racemixing
Well yeah, his whole "one world under Doom"was never flshed out, yet it alludes to that.
>>without borders
Well yeah, what is his policy for when he take over the world?
>>bigoted
>>sexist
>>racist
He's shown these qualities, yes.
>>Sup Forums
Well yeah, because bitches like you always scream Sup Forums.
>>calling black savages
But he did that. >>Muslims
But he talks about them. >>gyppo
But he is.

Doom is the eternal contrarian.

There are, IMHO, three Dooms:

One is the Übermensch, call him Doom, who cannot fail and who casually fights and defeats gods; he wants to rule the universe simply because it makes sense. He does not foster feelings like anger, spite or greed; emotions are beneath him.
The second is the man Victor von Doom, a tormented man who loves his mother and is, at his worst, a failed hero. He wants to rule the world to save it from itself. He can be magnanimous and generous.
And the third is Doctor Doom, a spiteful, envious, petty monster who never forgets a slight and who wants to rule the world because he hates people.
How Doom behaves from story to story depends on which of his three aspects is more in control.

Ah, so he's most definitely /ourguy/! But kidding aside, the guy has some serious self-delusion issues.

>his whole "one world under Doom"was never flshed out, yet it alludes to that.

What the fuck? Do you think every villain who wants to conquer the world is a "globalist/racemixer/liberal"? Sup Forumstards really are just reverse tumblrinas.

but he's not from the balkans

Fun fact Muslims actually had an enemy called Dracula who genocided Muslims. I wonder if that's where the hate comes from

youtube.com/watch?v=q9zJti81r00

Fuckif I know user, that's what every villain with a "united world" plan wants to do. Cipher from MGS literally goes "creeds, nations, tribal affiliations, even our faces willbe irrelevant".

Are... are you b8ing? Latveria IS a Balkan country.

I'm going to explain this for your faggot ass as best as possible:

YOU.

DON'T.

HAVE.

TO.

BE.

EITHER.

AND MOST PEOPLE AREN'T, YOU FUCKING LITERAL FAGGOT.

NOW TAKE THIS TO Sup Forums, BECAUSE IT CLEARLY IS A POLITICAL DISCUSSION THREAD THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COMICS OR CARTOONS AND YOU DAMN WELL KNOW IT.

The historical Vlad opposed the Ottomans and kept the at bay beforeGermans caught up with him and had him deposed.

>redditspacing

Yeah user, I'll go to Sup Forums and ask what a character from funny books' political alignment is...

But that's not historical Vlad that's Dracula who also started genociding Christians who aligned with Muslims. He was such a wretched human being that even Christians started to hate him

>implying your puny labels apply to DOOM

Some guy on Sup Forums, about ayear back, who was a history major or something, said thatit was all mostly propaganda from Germany, who wanted to oust him and install their puppet King. And it makes sense, considering the Western Europeans' relationships with the SouthEast Yuropoors.

Well, he has to have SOME sort of code, creed, beliefs, whatever.

I mean this is not propaganda it actually happened. Dracula was a real person that Muslim fought.

Jesus mate, I know, I'm talking about the whole "drank the blood of his enemies, butchered his people and painted himself killing Jesus" stuff. Vlad protected Wallachia from the Ottomans. The rest is not so clear.

>implying actual Sup Forums discussions aren't even more retarded

asking about the political alignment of a fictional character isn't dumber than making hundreds of threads trying to decide who's white and who isn't.

>drank the blood of his enemies, butchered his people and painted himself killing Jesus

To Muslims he might as well considering Muslims also hold Jesus in high regard